Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The fate of my faction:OOC announcement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
The fate of my faction:OOC announcement. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

The fate of my faction:OOC announcement. Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: The fate of my faction:OOC announcement.   The fate of my faction:OOC announcement. EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 am

Hello there.

Some of you may have noticed the move of most if not all equipment,planets,lore,species,enc related to my faction the Imperium.

I am in the process of revamping everything about it due to the fact that I want to use the original work for future projects,instead I am changing the faction to what I wanted to do when I first joined the site.Making it a struggling group of clans fighting over the scraps of what was once the ark that saved their civilization. Whether or not one clan will win to unify the race again will be a subject to work upon in future.The Imperium would remain in their history as the civilization they where supposed to carry over but failed due to the ark's crash and the deaths of most of the inhabitants within.

Now I apologize for the inconvenience and possible inconsistency in former threads and I ask you to ignore any indication that the Imperium ever existed in this galaxy,all works are currently being revamped with the new lore.

Works that have been removed entirely to suit the new lore:

-The other Sigman races: Xaerrians,Tarkans,Solsastians.
-All former Imperial vehicles except the Ja'zari drone
-All former Imperial ships
-Several Duchy weapon and armour designs
-Lore regarding the Imperium during their stay in the milky way
Back to top Go down

The fate of my faction:OOC announcement.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1