Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm

@X-Calibur

Lord Thomas Victus, Once a great ruler of an Intergalactic Empire in another dimension, now but a officer in ranks of Imperium,with whose  building had nothing to do with or at least he had nothing to do with the Old Empire. Now he was walking down a corridor, alone, without guards which was unusal for him but we must remember he was not the one dealing the cards so he must act accordingly to that role so no guard pose for he was not in his "Home". Where he is? Well he on the board of the ship belonging to the Grand Imperator himself who finaly decided to indulge Victus in his request for a private meeting. Many in place of Victus would be worried, nervous even, but he was acustumed to such things for he was once in this very spot more times than a normal man can or should. In his great project to build a stable empire he had often made some mistakes, costly mistakes but thankfuly for his genius he had more than ebough clones to continue his work, with key word "Had" since now in this foreign dimension he had nothing except his ship,crew,clothes he is wearing and now his new "Allies", so he came to meet with the Imperator to discuss constraction of the first Cloning facility. Of course Imperator doesn't know what this "Zorradrin" ,as they call every non-Varnaus, wants since untill this point they didn't even met and looked into eachoters eyes or even excahnged a word, that must obviously change. After a short while Victus had arrived at the doors to the Imperator's private quarters, then he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:26 pm

As busy as the Grand Imperator was with the constant war councils and meetings between military and naval staff he occasionally retired to his flagship to meditate and do maintenance on his cybernetic body.

He heard a knock on the door,must be the human...An Zodarrin that became one of the new dukes on account of previous leadership qualities and this near perfect clone technology he offered to boost the empire's ranks.The Imperator pressed on his gauntlet and the doors slid open to his private chambers.

The square room was suprisingly bare,there was no bed but a sort of stasis chamber tank,there was a large square holomap against one of the walls with various alien swords and maces almost as half the length of Victus.The Grand Imperator sat in the middle of the room while a data sphere hovered around him taking his vital signs. There was a single ottoman-like seat which he motioned to.

"Please take a seat Lord Duke."

The cyborg Imperator was busy adjusting parts of his armour as he sat crosslegged on the floor.Every now and then he would breath heavily as his filters cleared itself out.

"I take it...You are here regarding that clone project you wanted to pursue...." He said calmly unlike the other times Victus may have heard him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Victus calmly sat down on the ottoman like seat. He was not suprised by Grand-Imperator's calm voice, they weren't currently in the middle of a war council where people are shouting over other just to get the idea "I know better than you, what we should do" across, only to bring nothing to the table not to mention amount of things Grand Emperor has to do.

- Yes Grand-Imperator, I  here because of that, I belive that there is much to disscus in this regard from the cost of building a facility, it's efficency levels and much, much more. Also if I may ask for that, could Grand-Imperator refer to me as either Duke or Lord Victus? Lord Duke sounds realy silly when it is said out-loud
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:30 am

The Grand Imperator Zorbek Fellskarr nodded slightly.

"Very well...Lord Victus...I've given thought over your cloning facility and discussed it well with the Viscount...The clones you can make will do well to reinforce the more....weary...regiments and battalions in the Imperial army,among other concerns we feel that the development and deployment of these clone troopers would ultimately fall into our favor in tipping the balance of the Helix War in the long run.The machines simply make troops to replace those they lost...We could remove that advantage by being able to do the same....I'll be honest...I do not trust machines..."

He breathed hard as the filters cleared.

"The empire is willing to offer eight billion credits towards the construction and development phase of this project....We will provide you with engineers,scientists and materials needed to keep the program running...The program will be under your authority and you will report to me on every development you make.....Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:17 pm

- Yes, I have one question, do you, Grand Imperator have any questions regarding this subject? I do not need to ask the questions regarding how to cunstruct since I will be the one with authority over it and price of failure is rather obvious and efficency and I decided on what Efficency level that facility will be allowed to run on which will be, for now, 100 soldiers per 2 weeks. So my only question is that if you have any questions Grand Imperator?
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:19 pm

"I do have one question yes.....How soon are you ready to begin."

He said standing from the floor and towering over Victus,he walked to the table.

"We will be placing quite a large amount of resources into this project...Resources meant for the Helix war Duke.....I am glad you know the price of failure....I expect great results from this project and hope it will only serve to strengthen the Imperium as a whole."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 pm

- Well I can start to work immediately Grand-Imperator or rather I can start work immiediately when the place for construction will be chosen, I belive the for the time being it should be build on one of the planets we have under our controll, Aragtu seems to be a good choice in my opinion.

Vicus said as he looked into Grand Imperator's eyes

- Also It will strengthen the Imperium, you have my word for that or my head if I fail
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 1:29 pm

The Grand Imperator nodded and gave Victus a badge depicting a stylized burning eye.

"This is my badge of office....Give this to the governor of Argatu...And he would provide to your needs Duke Victus.....You may take your leave."

The Grand Imperator motioned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Victus takes it and bows after which he says
- Thank you Grand Imperator and I will tamek my leave, there is lot's of work to do
After he says that he he leaves the room and heads towards hangar bay where his ship currently resides. Adter few minutes of walking he gets there and boards his vessel (Which isn't the Roya Steed btw) there he commands his crew to set the course to Argatu, if it comes to things like this he truly is a man of his word.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Argatu was busy as ever.

The training halls across the planet was filled with the thousands upon thousands of soldiers to be sent to the Helix front.The Governor placed much focus upon a galaxy-wide propaganda campaign to draw troops from the civilian pool.

He was told to expect a visit from Duke Victus of the Court but he had no idea of the proposal he would bring forth.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Victus was sitting on his throne, waiting as his crew was doing all things necessery for them to land upon this planet, planet where something, that has a chance of turning the tides of war, will be constructed. When they landed Victus took with him 3 clone soldiers to act as his bodyguards , just in case, and he went straight to the meeting with Governor.

Few Minutes after Royal Steed of Capitalism landed, Victus could be seen leaving it with his guards in tow, they were heading straight for their target, The Governor of Argatu.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

The Governor of Argatu was centered in the administration halls within Taloo's Central Command,the steel fortress of spires towered over the city of Taloo and it's many recruitment centres.

The Governor's office was not far from the landing platform Victus landed from,it was a short walk through a few hallways and a inner amphitheater where meetings between the bureaucratic staff would take place.The Reptilian stood watching over the city from his office and turned to meet Victus with a smile.

"Welcome Lord Victus,I've prepared a team of builders from the Engineering Corps to aid you in your task,the Legion has already paid the construction costs and the builders await your command."
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 pm

- Good, this means that we can get to work immediately then, If you were so kind as to direct me to constraction site, also I were to give you this

And as he said that Duke Victus pulled out he badge given to him by the Grand-Imperator. He showed him this now as to just get it out of the way.

- I hope that you know what this is
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am

"Ah yes" The Governor took the badge and rolled his claws over the golden sigil.

"My assistant will show you to the construction site." 

An Asian human clean shaven with short hair entered the room dressed in the uniform of the Civil administration,he was of a lower rank and had little to no embellishments to his greenish uniform.He smiled and motioned for the Duke and his men to follow.

The trip took them to APC that ferried the group through the busy streets of Taloo to a hidden grove outside the city within the state preserve,here a mass of engineers and their equipment awaited the arrival of Victus,they had only cleared the grove for construction and their data-spheres scurried about projecting blueprints of buildings alongside tests for the soil's ph levels,potential erosion and other factors that made up construction of buildings to the standards the Engineering Corps strove for.

The APC stopped on a hill overlooking the construction site with a path leading down to it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Victus opened the doors of the APC and disembarked from it as quickly as vechicle stoped for good. As soon as he noticed the path leading to the construction site he took it all the while he was thinking about necessery steps to get this facility working, and by working he doesn't only mean in a way that there is electricity and such, for it is obvious thing that was taken into the account by the governor, no there is one thing very much needed for this place to work and it is "Genetic Reconstruction Serum" the most vital part of this operation for which he needs at least 1000 elves. But before he gets to that point he must see the current state of the construction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)   The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demands of War (The Decelopment thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1