Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

...Here we go.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jail Rose
Newcomer
Jail Rose

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

...Here we go. Empty
Public#1PostSubject: ...Here we go.   ...Here we go. EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 11:53 am

So... in case you were wondering, I'm the new girl that just signed up for an account like, a VERY LONG TIME AGO. And I was so clueless about what I should do that I decided to leave this place and visit it for another day.

Well. Now's the day. I should probably introduce myself.

*nervous tone goes off* Hello everyone! It's your friendly blue girl here. My name is Jail Rose, and I've come all the way from the vast universe of the internet to the RP countries. Finally I wound up in this country. And I must say, this is actually pretty nice.

Well, more about me if you ask something! For now, see ya on the other side of the world, and I hope that when we meet again after a second, we could RP!
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
...Here we go. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

...Here we go. Empty
Public#2PostSubject: Re: ...Here we go.   ...Here we go. EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Ah was wondering what became of you.

Allow me to introduce you and should you have any questions feel free to hit me or other staff up on DM or Discord :3
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
...Here we go. C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
...Here we go. DQtpig0 Archaeologist
...Here we go. K2DLTa9 Scholar

...Here we go. Empty
Public#3PostSubject: Re: ...Here we go.   ...Here we go. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:17 am

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
TheTimeless
Level 17
TheTimeless

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

...Here we go. Empty
Public#4PostSubject: Re: ...Here we go.   ...Here we go. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Welcome to the site! I can tell that you'll be a good roleplayer and welcome to the amazing community of Convergence! As people have probably already informed you red color is Developer and green is Moderator. They'll answer the majority of your questions but us lower downs {members} can probably answer some of them as well! Welcome once again and if you need me on discord I'm Sir Parzival!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Here we go. Empty
Public#5PostSubject: Re: ...Here we go.   ...Here we go. Empty

Back to top Go down

...Here we go.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Misc. Archive :: Misc. Archives :: Newcomer's Area-