Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Comic series or doing art of characters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty
Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#1PostSubject: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 pm

So hey there everyone I was thinking of doing art for characters here on site and also doing comics following the thread plots here on Convergence. I think this would be interesting and fun to do and wanted to let everyone know of this.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm

:0

AWESOMEEEEE. Can I join in? I want some request eventually first. Are these going to be digital or traditional, not that it matters. I can't do any digital atm, but traditional is a probably.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 pm

I do both traditional and digital works but it is going to be digital works yes. Lol I first do it on paper in sketches then I start drawing digitally. This is pretty much for everyone LOL. You can join in. I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Okay the only problem is that I can't do anything digitally unless you want it to look like pure crap. It would be cool though if I sketched it and sent you pictures, or something, Idk. I could just send you the stuff about how the comic could go or something.
Back to top Go down
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Level 14
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

The Ordriey Prince

Character
Neutral
Fighter
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Ah well I am fine with that with the ideas given yes. Lol and about the crap look... well... I prefer to it be nice looking. I typically do fantasy and sci fi type art so this is perfect for me. You can send me all you want. I am up to it.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I don't have a drawing tablet or anything so my art digitally will looks ugly as heck so digitally is a no. Just give me ideas and I'll see what I can do. Hopefully you'll have some customers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Comic series or doing art of characters?   Comic series or doing art of characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic series or doing art of characters?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1