Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Convergence RPG in Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Convergence RPG in Development C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Convergence RPG in Development DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Convergence RPG in Development K2DLTa9 Scholar

Convergence RPG in Development Empty
Staff#1PostSubject: Convergence RPG in Development   Convergence RPG in Development EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 pm

So a while back I got a bunch of game creation software in a humble bundle and recently I thought of putting it to use.
After hours of setting out atleast a starting portion of the game I decided to definitely continue, so I can officially say we're working on a classic-style RPG set in the Convergence Universe. Don't expect ground-breaking gameplay, but hopefully the story and interactions will help people learn our lore, have fun, and pass time between posts.

Current Features:

• Follow the story of a warrior chosen by higher beings to fight the Realm of Madness.
  • Recruit followers to your Party, and watch your choices affect their opinion of you.
  • Meet familiar and new faces, as well as references to other locations and events.
  • Compete in Arenas for powerful equipment, facing off against famous characters to become the Champion.
  • Explore Dungeons and uncover relics to learn more about the deeper magics of the Convergence Galaxy.
  • Explore the Realm of Madness, Zalgo's prison since Chorus II

Convergence RPG in Development PuNkjeq

We look forward to unveiling more and eventually releasing this game (for free of course) to you all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Convergence RPG in Development

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1