Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

[GSU] Tough Lead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

[GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 Empty
Campaign#51PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

A surprisingly quick attack from the MECH had managed to take Solaris off-guard and bat him away. However at this point, his perception of pain was almost nonexistent and he quickly steadied himself in the air and launched himself back into the robot, landing on it with a punch to the chest, causing anotjer grenade-sized explosion to emit from his knuckles and damage the robot further.

He turned to look briefly at Aaron and nodded, before moving out of the way in time for Mjolnir to whiz past him and send the robot flying back. Solaris floated over to one of the drives, landed and reached for it before retracting his hand.

"Gelinda, you take mine. I'm too hot to touch it." Gelinda, who had just got up from her protective position over Caitlin, walked over with the young Almis in a fireman carry and grabbed both data drives one by one.
"Oh I know you are," she said to him with a teasing smile and wink. "That was quite a show you put on."
His expression turned to excitement. "Hoooooly shit, it was like all my powers were dialed up to twelve! I felt unstoppable and..." he lowered his voice and leaned closer to Gelinda, "...she actually touched me!"

Gelinda's smile dropped and she rolled her eyes. "Oh I swear to God..."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
[GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
[GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Campaign#52PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Kitty snagged a hard drive, as did Diana, both women tucking the drives away. Kitty and Diana were looking at Solaris and Gelinda with amusement, snickering as the two flirted and bickered. Then Kitty's brows furrowed, "Er, you know I can still hear you right Solaris?" Kitty motioned to her ears and Diana burst out laughing, which just made Kitty even more confused. 

Pausing her laughter for a moment Diana bent down, placing her hands on the floor. Within a couple seconds ice was stemming from her fingertips, little trails of ice heading straight for the mech. When it got there the ice grew thicker, wrapping around the mech's feet and attempting to hold it still. Kitty then fired off two fire balls, aiming for the shoulders of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#53PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Caitlin slowly awoke in a room she didn't remember entering. She was surrounded by the rest of the team, all carrying individual hard drives now that the fighting seemed to be over. The girl's stomach rumbled loudly as she tried to stand up before failing and quickly falling back down. She didn't yet have the energy she needed to function normally.

"What happened?" Caitlin asked groggily, rubbing her eyes as she got used to being awake and dealing with normal lights again. She wasn't sure how long she had been unconscious at first, though after realizing she had been moved and that there was a lot of wreckage and damage from a seemingly large fight, she could easily assume that it had been a while by now.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Crow
Level 9
Aurora Crow

The Chosen of Amanir

Developer
Valor Santori
Ranger
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#54PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Aurora, with a hard drive in hand, rushed over to check if Caitlin was alright. 
"There was this bastard of a bot, but we got it. Now we've got to get out of here." Aurora explained to Caitlin, helping her to her feet. 

The door they had entered through was now partially blocked with rubble. Aurora gave a focussed blast of magic to clear the path enough for everyone to make their escape. The group hurried towards the door, Aaron leading the way. They climbed over the debris and soon emerged the daylight. Although Lux Donum wasn't pleasant in the aftermath of destruction, Aurora was sure glad to be out of that bunker and in the embrace of the outdoors once again. 

"Ah, nothing like...kind of, fresh air."
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1723-aurora-davenport#10410
Aaron Almis
Level 8
Aaron Almis

The Descendant

Character
Valor Santori
Arcanist
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#55PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 pm

By the time Mjolnir had shot forwards into the mech, shattering it's central chest plate, then arrived back in Aaron's hand, the Mech had received such a combined assault that it now lay in pieces much like the rest of the facility's security. All that was left now was the rubble, which Aurora swiftly cleared into a passageway to the outside world. 

"Same groups, get ready to teleport to the Knight's HQ." His eyes examined the hard drives everyone carried. "If we can get someone to analyse this data, we can better decide where to head next." He then raised his hammer into the sky, awaiting the two teachers to step within the coloured circular light that was about to beam down upon them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1719-aaron-almis
Ashira Willows
Level 3
Ashira Willows

The Technological Elf

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Officer
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#56PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Once the group had all appeared out of nowhere at the Knight's HQ, they would find their original meeting room now bustling with activity. Knights and Agents had set up extra terminals around the main table, with the busiest gathered around the center with a map of the northern galaxy holographically displayed above. When the group entered, everyone paused and stared at them in an awkward silence.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ashira spoke first, standing at the head of the table with a glare directed at Solaris and Gelinda. She wore a more official GSU uniform at the moment, which was odd for her. By the time anyone answered her eyes were glancing at the hard drives, giving her the assumptions she needed. "Of course you rushed into danger without alerting us."

"I don't want to hear excuses, place the drives in there." Ashira gestured to a server rack just beside the table which showed a variety of empty slots for such drives. "We'll analyse the data and see if we can get a planned mission this time." Whilst her voice carried obvious disdain for the Knights who had teleported off without reporting so, she held a smirk towards them that showed their friendship let her see through it. 

Ashira had been a Handler for the Knights for some time now, meaning she knew Solaris, Gelinda and Aurora somwhat well enough to know there must have been some good reason to their departure. The fact that Kittiana Youngblood accompanied them only supported that fact, at which point Ashira gave a respectful nod to Kitty; since as the Queen of a Union planet she was her superior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t223-ashira-willows
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#57PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:13 am

Solaris blinked and instantly recognised the familiar surroundings... except it was much more populated than when they left it. He looked directly at Ashira as she spoke.
"Uhhh," He looked and Gelinda then back. "Field trip?"
Gelinda frowned at Solaris. "She isn't an idiot." She said sternly before looking back over to Ashira. "I'm sorry, I know we should have told you.."

Ashira interrupted her and prompty instructed them where tonplace their drives. Both Solaris and Gelinda moved to do so before standing back and looking at her as she talked. Solaris let himself a smile as she grinned and Gelinda's expression softened. "Understood."

"So," Solaris began. "Are we getting the Colonial Military involved in all of this?" He asked as he glanced at the table.
"That may be a bit risky." Gelinda replied. "With most of their military hardware relying upon some level of AI assisstance, they can not risk the plague affecting their equipment."
Solaris glanced at her. "So just us band of freaks, got it."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
[GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Campaign#58PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:24 am

Kitty's face was stony as they arrived back at the HQ, and Diana was giving her looks. Her sister had been odd the last 2 years, but Kitty always brushed her off when she addressed her concerns. Kitty and Diana both withdrew their hard drives, placing them on the table. "I'd like a copy sent to me." Kitty folded her arms over her chest, glaring at the hard drives as if by simply glaring at them she could possibly defenestrate their creator. Multiple times. "I know how his mind works better than most, and I doubt the robots current actions are of his design. But I might be able to analyze the data that hasn't been corrupted." 

Kitty cracked her fingers, crossing her arms again as Diana did the same, both women fixing their eyes on Ashira. "Will that be all? I have duties back on Nightblood that need attending to if there is nothing urgent." Then her eyes moved over to Caitlin, her gaze unnervingly analytical. "If you'd like proper training magic wise and combat you are welcome to come to Nightblood Caitlin. Your mother is my favorite of the Almis siblings. I don't think about shoving knives into her eyes like I do with some of her brothers."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Caitlin Almis
Level 3
Caitlin Almis

The Dragon Princess

Character
Neutral
Alpha-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#59PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm

Caitlin stood up with the help of Aurora, trying hard to stay on her feet on her own. After a few moments, Aurora blasted an exit out of the bunker, with Caitlin and the rest of the group leaving alongside her before being teleported back to the HQ out of nowhere.

As the group returned to the HQ, Caitlin stumbled slightly, propping herself up against a table for a moment before she recovered. She was both exhausted and not expecting the teleportation so moving between worlds had left her feeling extremely nauseous. Within moments, one the HQ leaders approached the newly arrived group, demanding to be given the hard drives. The group complied, with Caitlin staying quiet. She didn't belong here after all.

Caitlin paid little attention to the conversation but looked up when Kitty spoke directly to her, offering the chance to train on Nightblood. "Count me in" She replied, nodding as the queen left for her home planet. The mission was over and there wasn't much reason to stick around now considering everyone else was meant to be there and she wasn't. With that, Caitlin said her farewells to her new friends before heading back to her ship and taking off for the stars.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Crow
Level 9
Aurora Crow

The Chosen of Amanir

Developer
Valor Santori
Ranger
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Campaign#60PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Aurora was glad to be back at the academy, in fact nothing had given her more solace than the sight of that room. She thought that the Academy would be annoyed with her for taking part in the mission, and yet they seemed more concerned with when she was ready to head out on another one. It seemed not many people enjoyed routinely risking their lives. 

Aurora turned to Ashira, "Give me ten minutes to clean up and I'll be ready for the next mission," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t1723-aurora-davenport#10410
Sponsored content

Campaign#61PostSubject: Re: [GSU] Tough Lead   [GSU] Tough Lead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[GSU] Tough Lead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Event Archives :: The Helix Virus-