Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Request for Lucifer's own signature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty
Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty#1PostSubject: Request for Lucifer's own signature    Request for Lucifer's own signature  EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Is there anyone who can animate? Like Naruto and Dragon Ball Super type of animation. Cause I would want you to animate Lucifer into a fighting scene for a signature. Lucifer is made up and isn't really in any anime's and it would mean a big deal to me if you did this for me. If you can do it, then have him go against someone both using katana's. Or if you could think of a better fight scene then go for it! (:
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Request for Lucifer's own signature  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Request for Lucifer's own signature  TJPZQB0 Donator

Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Request for Lucifer's own signature    Request for Lucifer's own signature  EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 7:49 am

well im sorry to break this to you, but animating is really hard and takes up alot of skill, and those that do have the skill usualy charge money for having oc's animated especially when it's not in flash and anime-ish, just like alot of people charging money for drawing oc's. so dont take this as an insult but if you really do want it without getting charged for it, you should probaply learn the skill by yourself. By the way, i love leonardo dicaprio down there.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Request for Lucifer's own signature    Request for Lucifer's own signature  EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm

oh okay, yeah he's one of my favorite actors tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Request for Lucifer's own signature    Request for Lucifer's own signature  Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for Lucifer's own signature

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1