Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house Empty
Public#1PostSubject: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm

On some planet, permanently stuck in medival times, there was a town. Nearby this was a Tower belonging to once Master- Sorcerer Alexander Krieger, who now is banging his head on the wall, be it from bordeom, frustration or both. For you see Alexander was cursed, with like 4 curses, all created by "Holier than thou" Asshole Elf named Bob, who also stole all of his belongings, because he is a Jackass like that. Now Alexander waits for a miracle, someone who would be able break his curses and free him from his own home, which Bob turned into prison, again because he is an Asshole Elf with "Holier than thou" attitude......
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Luckily for Krieger - or maybe not so - Natalii has made her way out of the Town. She was on this planet by accident, she was left here by a trade guy who... Probably didn't find her presence benefital in any way. Oh well, asshole. But since she was already there - and not that she had a way back at all - She decided to look around and maybe find something pretty. After all, it wad a Medieval world! Much like her home, just with more Medieval in said Medieval.
She made her way to the nearby tower, since she noticed it when she was in the Town. Bartender said something about a mage that wad gone for a while, maybe he was dead or whatever, so it was a nice opportunity to look what said mage could leave after him. She decided to be like a normal person and just walk inside the tower with front doors... If there were any, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Front doors were, as one can guess at the front of the Tower, which itself kinda looked unreamarkable outside of the fact that Tower stands alone. But back to the topic, front doors weren't locked, so she had no problems with opening them, they even moved realy smoothly. When Rose seeker enetred the Tower she noticed something realy strange, there was person here wearing armor and robes, this person was bashing her or his head against the wall, it seems that it didn't noticed her, too ocupied withthis strange activity.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Natalii went silent for a second or two, considering options of what she is watching. She eventually lifted up her eyebrow, hitting the ground two times with her staff in order to get attention of the head banging person. It wasn't normal to sit in Tower and hit own head most probably...
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Person then suddenly stoped banging it's head on the wall, for a momment it didn't move, it just stood completly still, like it was in state of shock. After few seconds of not moving, armored person slowly turns it's head towards new arrival, then it just looks at Natali, in complete silance for about 20 seconds, then he slowy turns his entire body towards her, and slowly starts walking in her direction, his armor clanking as he slowly made it's way toward Rose Seeker.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 am

Step backwards, and Natalii would point her staff at the mage knight or whatever he was. Damn, what mage wears armor those days? 
- Wohoo, no step forward mate! Stay where you are, please.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 am

This person stops in his trackcs and stands still, for a momment only silence fills the room but then mage speaks
- Are .... are you.....mhm

Then he grabs his head, and sighs
- I am sorry I,I, I ,I,I I didn't didn't expect any visitors how long I was isolated?....hmmm
hhmhhhmmmmhmhmhhm nevermind that better question is who are you what are you doing in my Tower lady ehm? what is your name?
He starts scraching his helmet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#8PostSubject: Re: The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house   The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house Empty

Back to top Go down

The Over-cursed sorcerer needs help with geting out of his house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1