Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Calling, 1-800-DEATH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Calling, 1-800-DEATH   Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Diana's blue eyes widened and she took a step back from Dan, watching him fall to his knees. She then let out a shout when everything went dark, jumping when Dan suddenly spoke and shot up and the shadows disappeared into him. She looked at him then cocked her head to the side confused, "Did you just get fired?" 

Diana ran a hand through her hair, the frost that had been on her fingertips melting. "I guess I see what my sister saw now..." Then Diana glanced around, letting out a curse. "Damn it! Where'd she go?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Calling, 1-800-DEATH   Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:52 pm

"No, I became the boss." Dan replied, eyeing Diana up and down. "You need to get back to Earth, get Gavin and whoever else and tell them they may be needed for a battle. Details will follow." Meanwhile, Dan himself moved around the area pacing. "Come on... Come on..." He murmured to himself, looking into the distance as if for something specific.

"Gotcha," Finally he exclaimed, as he suddenly disappeared in a whirl of red energy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Calling, 1-800-DEATH   Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Diana sighed rolling her eyes, "Definitely Kitty's type. Bossy." She then began to make her way back to Avalon to head for the plane, Silas was not going to be happy with her when she returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Calling, 1-800-DEATH   Calling, 1-800-DEATH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling, 1-800-DEATH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2