Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Double bounty bypass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Double bounty bypass - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:04 pm

As Sylvia left her arms, she stood up and glared at Rev. Unsurprisingly she didn't trust the bounty hunter what so ever, and the fact he offered them a call only made her suspicions rise. Walking up behind Sylvia and the cell bars she didn't take her eyes off Rev for a second. She didn't like the fact that Sylvia was so eager to go, however she wasn't going to object. Because after all, if there was a chance that Rev wasn't tricking them, they could easily get off.

"So you're just going to let us go? No trade off, just freedom?"
Jessie asked rather harshly. She didn't trust Rev for a second, and she knew there was something else. Well she thought there was anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:59 pm

[size=34]Revereth opened the cell doors, standing cautiously at a distance to make sure she couldn’t jump him, shutting the cell door behind her. As Jessie spoke in a rather hostile tone, he laughed. “No, of course not. But if you can get the immortals to pay off your bounty, I’ll have done my job, and they gain custody of you. It’s all about politics.” he said, turning to Silvia.[/size]

[size=34]“Lead the way, ma’am.”[/size]
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Jessie was about to say something off, but with one glance at Sylvia, she stopped herself. At this point she needed to watch herself for two reasons, one being time. Jessie was hating the whole situation and she just wanted it over. The second reason was Sylvia herself, if anything happened she could take care of her own, but if Jessie saw something happen, there was a good chance she would burn everything around her. Pushing herself off the bars she gave a heavy sigh. "Just be safe and get us out of her flowers."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Double bounty bypass - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Double bounty bypass - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Sylvia slowly made her way to the flower thief's phone, meanwhile Kap'n Kat in the nearby pirate ship named seagull had seen the ship of two former friends, it's been a while since she had seen her elven friend for a while and decided to pay a visit to her friends she steered her ship to get nearby and shot out magnet grapples usually only used for boarding but as they left no real damage she could use it to have her friends come over. "HAI, Sylv, how are you? it's been too long! i see you've had your engines turned off...Did you run out of fuel? ill pull you into the ducking bay so we can chat up and ill let you refuel in here too." she says as she activates the reeling on the grapples, shaking those inside the Flower thief. Once the flower thief was inside of the seagull. Through the intercom the pirate could be heard again. "Leave that ship to me, boys. they're no enemies or bring riches, they're my personal guests! just go around doing your own bussines, ill get on it myself...Also will helmsman jonesy come here and set sail to Earth, we ran out of booze again..." Soon enough there was a knock on the door of the flower thief, presumably this Kat person.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:43 pm

[size=34]Revereth was never a fan of pirates. They had killed the two people he was ever close to, his parents, and had captured him and forced him to work for them. Regardless, he doubted he could take the whole crew, injured as he was. He spoke through the ship’s intercom. “Alright, seems like you two know each other. This is Revereth, temporary captain of the Flower Thief. You’re probably here to see your friends, but this ship is stolen and I’m here to collect the bounties that were placed on their heads for the theft. Unfortunately, I don’t like pirates, but you haven’t blown us up yet, so I’m willing to talk things out before this whole thing goes south on us.” he said.[/size]

[size=34]He stood, making his way to the door of the ship, a gun drawn in case it was a trap. He pushed a button, and the doors hissed open. He stood in front of her, gun drawn but not aimed. “As you can tell, the fight on board is already over. But that’s not the point. Come on, we can discuss things inside.” he said.[/size]
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Kat wasnt sure why she would be surprised. These things happened more and more with her friends recently. With them being in the immortals it wasnt weird either, though now she could help her friends out and she would. "why dont you come out? the hangar is empty and my crew only attacks when i tell them to." she said as she opened the door, Sylvia told her the code a while ago knowing Kat wouldnt abuse it, even if she is a pirate. As the door opened it was revealed how Kat actually looked like. Small, brown hair, seemingly tanned body though this could very well be a skin tone and purple eyes wich was uncommon even for elves. Standing in front of the door she didnt move until everyone left the flower thief. "welcome to the seagull captain Revereth, now as you can imagine, im not letting you take my friends to prison and im not sharing my loot with you either. So why dont you propose something?"
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:07 pm

[size=34]He scoffed at her offer. “Sure, but you don’t get far in my profession if you’re the type to surrender your ship while injured to a band of pirates and trust them now to attack. I’d like to hold our conversation where, if you prove to be untrustworthy, I can shoot your men as they filter in through the chokepoint.” he said, stepping back and beckoning for her to follow. “Shut the door on your way in.” he said.[/size]

[size=34]“Now, I feel like I should clarify my operation here- I’m not law enforcement, I’m a bounty hunter. There’s a bounty on their heads to be brought to the ship’s owner alive. I’m not sending them to prison. Once they’re gone it’s out of my hands. As it stands, I have no obligation to the client, since I wasn’t paid an advance. I was going to let them call the Immortals to bail them out, but you are capable of the same feat. Now, I’m not just gonna let you take them from me without compensation, because as you can tell, the elf put up one hell of a fight, and I only do this work for the money.”[/size]
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Being stuck in the cell Jessie had been able to gather someone else was on her ship. Sure she may of been stuck under board in the hull, but she was still the true captain of the ship, knowing it inside and out. However the problem with that was she knew there wasn't a way to get out of this cell. Not without tearing it apart that is. However she could still hear everyone talking. She was able to get the jest of what they where saying, one being an annoying and skilled twat who could easily blow up with ship, and the other being Sylvia's pirate friend. Being able to catch wind of one of Rev's comments about how Sylvia put up a fight, she decided to shout something back in response.

"Watch yourself bastard or you'll get another bullet in your leg!" Jessie was able to shout from the cell, knowing it would probably reach their ears.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Kat heard Jessie from her cell and looked at Revereth with a slick smile. "please excuse me one second, there's something small i need to do." She drew one of her pistols and briefly looks down the hallway that leads to the cell and fires. Even if the cell wasnt in plain sight the bullet she shot out bounced off of the walls and eventually found it's way through the lock of the cell Jessie was in, opening the door she was locked behind and letting her free. "you can get out now Jess, i opened the door for ya. So, bounty boy. What can i give you that would have you hand over my friends other than my loot? you can imagine my crew would lose respect for me if i share."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Double bounty bypass   Double bounty bypass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double bounty bypass

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2