Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Trial of the Blue Flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Trial of the Blue Flame C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Trial of the Blue Flame DQtpig0 Archaeologist
The Trial of the Blue Flame K2DLTa9 Scholar

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty
The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#1PostSubject: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Oblivion; a desolate and hellish realm. To most it seemed to be nothing but endless death and ruin, but that was not the case. Hidden in it's darkest crevices lay a sanctum of justice, carved out in the harsh rock with columns and giant steel doors. It was within this sanctum the invited persons would find themselves, seated around a courtroom that look not too different to a church hall. Many others had gathered, beguiling folk and shady characters, all coming to see the most famous trial of their life time. Dan was about to be sentenced.

His seat was cruel, as he was forced to kneel before the judge whilst wrapped in the green fiery chains of his brother and jailor; Eli. The Judge was a mysterious form, robed and hooded fully in a silver cloth. He spoke with a chilling voice, never raising his head enough to bring light to his face.
"The crimes held against this demon are numerous. Countless acts of slaughter and betrayal." A long, skeleton-like finger extended from beneath the robes at Dan, who himself had his head lowered in either guilt or shame. "Is there any here who wish to speak? Any who would want say in the sentencing of this... monster?"

A slight tilt upwards of the Judge's head showed he was scanning the courtroom, hearing for the voices of any who had opinion. It was customary for the dwellers of Oblivion to speak in the court, but today he saw some outsiders who were not familiar at all, and wondered if they would speak...
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:10 pm

I'd have my arms crossed over my chest as I stare back at the Judge, my face a blank emotionless mask. "I hate trials." I'd mutter this under my breath as I turn away, unsure of what to say in Dan's defense or if I should say anything at all. My now dull blue eyes would then fix themselves on the person in question, bowed down in the center of the room. My fists would clench, nails digging into palms as my eyes burn metaphorical holes in the back of Dan's hood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:39 pm

As the trial continued to take place, the now-deceased Vampire Elder Draetheus watched with amusement as the trial of the man took place. His monstrous vampire form in this realm being eternally prominent.

As he scanned the hall, his eyes set upon one of the new arrivals to Oblivion. Recognising Kittiana Calypso Youngblood, a descendant of his sister; Danica.
He smirked.
"Pitiful fool," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm

"Very well." The Judge lowered his hand, shifting it to reach for a sword by his side. With it in hand he moved forward, unsheathing it to reveal a bright silver blade. It took hardly any effort to impale it in the ground before Dan, the sharp ringing sound causing him to look up from the floor at last. "I sentence this demon to be purged. Should he survive the process, he will take the oath and hunt his former kind in the name of Oblivion."

"No one has survived the purge in decades!" Eli shot forward, almost pleading with the judge with his spare hand outreached. The Judge merely turned to him for a second.
"I know, but who doesn't enjoy some good sport?" Stepping back, the robed figure now addressed the courtroom again. "Those of you who wish to flee from the oncoming fight, leave now. Any who wish to participate in the fun, ready your weapons." With that Dan was released from his chains, and beckoned to step towards the sword by his brother. Stiff and weak from his binding he clambered forward, hand stretched towards the hilt with hesitation. He knew this sword, for it was one of legends; Blightslayer. It had been the end of many demons, and it was said any who touched the sword were purge of all corruption. Whether those legends were true, he was about to find out.

As soon as his skin touched the sword it erupted in a blinding white flame, engulfing his whole body. His scream filled the courtroom, an undoubtable sign of his pain. Energy coursed through his veins, flushing out the demonic presence that so long had clinged to him. Anticipating what was to come, the Judge drew out a strange dagger, whilst Eli readied his chain.

Suddenly blue fire came from the white, leaping and whirring across the whole room. Wherever it landed a figure formed from the flames, shards of his demonic conscience that threatened to kill any who remained in the courtroom. Soon enough there were dozens of these fiery figures, all leaping and swiping towards any they could reach. The Judge and Eli were already facing down their own groups of them, whilst the others charged for the spectators...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:15 pm

My eyes would widen slightly at the spectacle, my fists uncurling as my eyes wildly searching the room, taking in every fight and firey figure. Out of habit, I'd reach for the empty sheath on my side, quickly realizing the sword isn't there I'd duck away from the attacks of one figure before getting my cheek sliced by another. "Shit." Cursing under my breath, I'd send a punch toward one firey figure before being knocked forward by another. Realizing the disadvantage I'm at, I'd attempt to run, my only opening being to run through the stage.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:20 pm

As the sudden change in events unfolded around him, Draetheus decided that he had seen enough. Casually, he walked towards the exit, making sure to stay in between crowds in order to mask himself from the fiery hostiles.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:28 pm

The blue fireballs kept swarming the room, circling outwarda from Dan at a rapidly increasing rate. By the time more people decided to leave they had reached the other side of the room, flickers of fire falling around the door. From these embers spawned more of the abominations, roaring at the two people trying to leave. With these creatures blocking the way and more on their tail, they were surrounded indefinitely. Before long the creatures reached them, one even grabbing ahold of Kitty by the shoulder, attempting to claw itself into her back.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm

A short scream would make its way out of my throat as I feel the claws in my back, blood already starting to drip down my back. With a grunt I'd send my elbow back hard into the firey figure, only succeeding in making the demon remove its claws from my back. I'd stumble forward here, trying to make a bit more distance between the demon and me. I'd then glance at the door quickly, before looking back toward Dan in the middle of it all. Turning back and slamming my fist hard against the chest of the demon, I'd take off towards Dan.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:39 pm

As Draetheus reached the entrance, he'd be faced with the abominations as they roared at him.

Thinking quickly, he grabbed a sword from a fallen audience member. Taking stance in a fighting position, he beckoned one of the creatures towards him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:48 pm

The demons by the door launched themselves at Draetheus, unyielding even in the face of a weapon. Their claws were so bent on reaching him they even tried to go through the blade, but with this tactic they found only a pain which enraged them more. These were not creatures who though about their attack, they merely swiped and hoped for the best. 

As Kitty made her way towards Dan the creatures converged, aiming to block her path. It was only then did the rain of fire stop, and the figure of Dan rise from his knees. Sword in hand, he spun with great force to execute a powerful swing. The demons blocking kitty's path quickly dissipated into nothing, their demonic energies highly vulnerable to the silver sword known as Blightslayer.

Before Dan could say anything to his friend and questionable lover, more of the creatures came for them. His focus was taken fending them off, their foolish lunges becoming their end at the hand of his silver blade. In the center of the room there began to amass a bright blue light, as the gathered energy of the fallen demons began to create something far deadlier...

Last edited by Dan on Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:56 pm

The corners of my mouth would twitch upwards at the spectacle of Dan rising. I'd open my mouth to say something before I'd see the blue light from the corner of my eye, turning my head to get a better look I'd squint at the intensity of it. 
"What is that?" I'd yell over the sounds of others, my voice slightly hoarse. I'd take another step forward towards Dan, carefully dodging any stray demons that may have been left. Standing up a bit straighter I'd itch at the wound on my back, my healing a bit slower than usual. 
"Dan?" I'd move forward once more, my now brightening blue eyes flickering between him and the growing bright blue light.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:14 pm

As the creatures launched themselves at him, Draetheus thought fast. He began running towards them at speed and as he neared within half a meters distance of the two, he ducked and rolled.

In doing this, he managed to bypass through the space between the two, before coming to, standing up and facing the backs of his enemies.

While they began to stop and turn to face him, for a moment the world would seem to move in slow motion as Draetheus's heightened senses kicked in. He ran forth and swiped his blade at the first abomination's head, decapitating it in one swift move.

He then turned to the second one who had just faced him. As it ran towards him, he lowered the sword to his side. As the abomination closed in within touching distance, Draetheus sidestepped its fiery arms and swiped diagonally upwards. The resultant cut being made from the abomination's left waist to its right shoulder. The two pieces of the abomination separated and Draetheus, using the leverage of time he just brought himself, turned and jogged out of the exit.

Last edited by Draetheus on Fri May 20, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:30 pm

The blue light grew ever brighter and large, the fire now swirling around it. By the time Dan had felled the last of the abominations near them the light became something else. A much larger form took shape, towering to the height of ceiling. The demon that had hidden inside Dan for so long now had a body of its own, and a giant sword in hand. His spare hand flung outwards, yanking the giant metal doors shut with magic.
"Such cowards who dare flee, death shall teach you courage." He spoke with a thundering voice which shook the room.

Dan turned to face his demon, Blightslayer raised at the ready. "Kitty, keep him distracted." A plan was already formulating in his head.

By now it was easier to see what the purge had done to Dan. Where there was once brown hair now shined pure white hair, and under it a more weathered face bearing bright yellow eyes. Even his voice was different, coarser and rough.

Dan was now free of the demon, but the demon was also free of him. Its fanged mouth shot open, a devastating roar sounding out at his enemies, challenging them to die.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:41 pm

I'd resist the urge to roll my eyes at the man, nodding at his request. I'd then take a few steps to the side, cupping my hands around my mouth I'd yell as loud as I possibly could, "Hey Matchstick! Over here you stupid demon!" I'd cringe slightly at my wording. I'd frown slightly as I realize that all that my yelling got was a slight twitch from the monster. Looking around I'd spot a fallen demon's sword, picking it up I'd squint at the fiery blue monster. "Well, at least I can't die again here." With a grunt I'd lob the sword forward at the demon as hard as I can, not really taking aim to any specific body part just aiming to hit it and distract it.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Meanwhile, Draetheus reached a hill that was situated a few hundred meters away from the building. As he climbed to the tip that overlooked the vast scenery of Oblivion, he turned his focus on the building he had just escaped.

Smiling in the knowledge that he had left Kitty to suffer in the now locked structure, he turned and walked even more upwards until he reached the very peak. Situated right on top, a throne chair awaited him. Clearly carved into a massive boulder. He approached the chair, turned and seated himself upon it. And just like that, he continued to spectate the lightshow that was not being emitted from the structure from the appearance of the Blue Fire Demon.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:10 pm

"How dare you!" The demon roared, cleaving it's giant sword around to knock aside the one flying towards him. It's eyes were now locked on Kitty filled with bloodlust. With a mighty lunge it heaved it's sword back around, aiming to slice right through the woman's body. However he was met only with the sound of metal-on-metal, as Dan quickly appeared beside Kitty, his sword locked with the demon's. For a moment the demon stared in wonder, wondering how his monstrous blade was stopped by the puny metal in the man's hand, but he quickly realised there was no time for pondering the situation.

Enraged even more, he drew his sword back and came again, a series of sweeping blows coming clashing down against Dan's blade. Each time he would whirl in defense, his own silver side fending off the onslaught. It was clear he wouldn't last forever though as the demon was forcing him to retreat further and further back, until soon he would find himself backed against the wall. As he neared the wall he suddenly came forward, curving his blade up to cut the demon's wrist.

"It burns!" The demon cried out, stumbling back and clutching the white searing wound now open on his arm.
"Kitty, now!" Dan shouted, launching himself forward again to attack, hopefully with Kitty's assistance...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#17PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:16 pm

I'd ponder for just a moment on how I can attack before moving quickly, grabbing a spiked mace from the corpse of an audience member I'd lunge forward aswell. Flicking my wrist around I'd flick the spiked metal ball on its chain forward as soon as I gain enough momentum, aiming for whatever limb I could hit. I'd strike as fast and hard as I possibly can, afraid to use my own fire powers due to the negative energies of Oblivion that could threaten my own self control.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#18PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:28 pm

As Draetheus continued to watch the spectacle of a lightshow, he distinctly heard the sound of scuttling from around himself.

The sound was as if there were insects moving towards him at a rapid pace. As the sounds grew louder and louder, Draetheus turned his attention down to his feet and there stood half a dozen spider-like insects, the size of basketballs. They clicked and chiruped and rubbed themselves against his legs. Draetheus smiled once more as he held his arm out above the insects. Reaching to its wrist with his other arm, he slashed his own wrist using his clawed finger. The insects clicked and chiruped excitedly as he did this, and dark blue blood started to leak from the wound.

As the blood dripped from his wrist, the insects fought and scrambled and climbed on top of each other to taste the sweetness of his blood. The drops pouring down into their small mouths full of razor-sharp teeth.

Draetheus left out a soft laugh,
"Hahaha, now.. don't be so greedy, my little cretins.."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#19PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:39 pm

"No! No! This is impossible!" The demon screamed as he was attacked from multiple angles, his body too large and cumbersome to react to either in time. Kitty's mace tore into the demon's skin, leaving tears and marks across his shoulder. As he was beginning to react to that pain he experienced something far worse; a rapid slashing through his stomach. The silver blade wielded by Dan carved it's way through the monster's body, it's purging enchantment making the creature's flesh seem like butter. Slowly the demon began to fall down, first to it's knees as it slowly surrendered itself to defeat. Dan didn't stop, slicing his way up until eventually he gained a foothold and launched himself towards the demon's face.

There he plunged Blightslayer through the beast's neck, a few moments of silence following. The next sounded was the demon's body hitting the floor with Dan still atop. A swift yank on the sword's hilt then seperate it's head from it's shoulders, and allowed Dan to hold the blade by his side.

Exhausted, he finally turned to Kitty, only then realised how much he was drenched in blood. His mouth opened to speak, but he was cut off by The Judge.

"Impressive, you survived the purge and slay your demon. You will make a fine Demon Hunter for our realm..."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#20PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Starting to smile at Dan, I'd watch as he turns back to me, and I would open my mouth to speak.
"You're such a show off." My tone would sound teasing as my blue eyes brighten slightly, but as soon as the Judge speaks they'd darken again to the dull blue they previously had in the beginning of the Trial. Straightening my back, the wounds having healed mostly by now, the cold blank mask I previously had on my face would return. My fists would tighten slightly, the only sign of my anger, as I look back at the Judge and hold my tongue to keep myself from yelling profanities at the robed figure.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#21PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:55 pm

The insects, now sufficiently fed, scurried off and disappeared down the hill.
Draetheus sighed. It had been six long years since he was sentenced to this realm. Six years since his defeat at the hands of the wretched humans, the treacherous Kitty and the so-called "Prince of Hell" Endymion.

He frowned. The very thought of prince angered him. How could he of all people have lost to that incompetent fool? How was it that Endymion of ALL people managed to take his life? His expression relaxed as he reminded himself. He was outnumbered and worn down during that fight, having faced much more worthier foes until the bastard came in for the cheap kill.

He winced, still remembering the momentary but agonising pain of when his body was ripped to atoms as he fell into the unstable rift six years ago. He continued to sit as he stared at the structure, replaying the events in his head and pondering on what he could have done to ensure that the final battle of his life had played out differently..
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#22PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:13 pm

"You will serve Oblivion in it's crusade against evil. You will extinguish the demon blight from this galaxy, with your sword in hand. Do you accept the oath?" The Judge extended his arm placing it upon Dan's chest. Through his leather clothing he felt a slight burning, as the mark of the oath began to grow on his skin. Did he have a choice? It seemed the only way he'd get out of Oblivion would be to serve them, which seemed better than losing his mind here.
"I do." He sighed, sealing the pact and therefore his fate.
"Good, good, now-" The Judge was cut off by a sudden shake in the room. At first that's all it was, until he noticed something else. The shake had actually happened all over the realm. As a being with an immense connection to Oblivion, he could sense when something in the realm shifted, and that was what he was sensing now.

"Oblivion just..." He remained silent for a few moments, as if trying to process what he was about to say. "Moved?" Eli too looked up, almost like he could see through the ceiling of the courtroom.
"This isn't our galaxy... This isn't our plane of existence..." He spoke, loosening the grip on his chain.
"Your first contract then, Demon Hunter," The Judge looked at Dan, still half-distracted by the strange happenings. "Discover the meaning of this..."

Dan nodded, giving Kitty an odd glance, before gesturing for her to follow him. Quickly he moved outside, looking up at the sky. Usually Oblivion's scenery held nothing but dark fog, but now there were stars, thousands of them.
"Will you be coming with me?" He asked, obviously talking to Kitty but still staring at the new sky.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#23PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:21 pm

The blank mask I had so carefully put up would crack slightly as I quietly follow after Dan, unusually quiet. Instead of looking at the sky I would be looking at you with barely restrained sorrow in my eyes. 

"If you'd like me to come with you I will..." My voice would be controlled with slight hints of sadness in it, trailing off as I ponder whether I should say more. 

Clenching my fists, I would look at the sky out of the corner of my eye and take a quick breath to steel my nerves. 

"Aaron died not too soon before I did, I just thought you should know." I would only allow a single tear to slip down my cheek as I say this, not even wincing as the salty liquid dips into the cut on my cheek that hadn't healed yet.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#24PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Finally he turned to her, for the first time in years properly examining her face. His weathered look made him appeared older, not mentioning the white hair.
"If you can, if you want to." He lowered his gaze slightly at the news of Aaron. "I have a feeling the galaxy might need us. With the demon gone I can... Well, I can try redeem myself." It was an idea who couldn't yet grasp, he'd spent so long on the brink of evil he could never believe himself near good.

"We won't be able to do it alone either, we'll need to find others..." For once a smile appeared, something he hadn't done in a long time. "Are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#25PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Turning to you I would force a slight smile on my face, the flesh riddled with faded scars of centuries of fights, "Of course, someone has to keep you in line."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty#26PostSubject: Re: The Trial of the Blue Flame   The Trial of the Blue Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trial of the Blue Flame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1