Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chat with Drake!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards
Chat with Drake! - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty
Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:54 pm

The Ceithre is a living creature. It can maneuver around the asteroids and due to its shape does not show up well on radar.

And the big ship cannot get between the asteroids since it's structure is rigid

Also, don't kill my only Ceithre, please let me escape!
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t1192-elizabeth-penry
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Not your ships Mav, I'm talking about Infested's ships.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

1. The big ship doesn't need to get in between them. It can just move them with its front

2. Even if it can be fluid, something that big will always show up on radar systems no matter what.

3. You pissed off the Reich by both a. Not stopping b. Fleeing like cowards. and c. Attacking their ships.

They will not stop until either they run out of ships, or the threat has been eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Hes right drake. Unfortunately, you were warned repeatedly both IC and OOC that if it got close we would kill it. We have to follow up on our threats, or we seem like pushovers.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Can we go into discord? Trying to do multiple things and that notification would be a lifesaver
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:10 pm

The radars don't go off of size, only angles, thus the Ceithre will always look smaller on radar.

Well, I'm going to have to run away. My Ceithre is not getting killed today.

While I knew that they would get attacked, I had to stay in character and do what the Dryads would do.

Can't go on discord right now, might be able to do so in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Well, tbh it was a dumb idea to keep moving towards the ship that pointed their guns at you moments before...
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Well, the Ceithre, and the Dryad's in general, have very little knowledge of guns. So they just look like really long metal tubes.

By the way, you're going to get screwed over in that asteroid/gas belt.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

You do know that there's more than just the cruiser with the siolta? It is them that will be rekt, as they have ran right into fighters and frigates and big cruiser guns.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Your gun's size works against you in an asteroid belt. Also, your fighters and frigates have to be a lot more spread out among the asteroids. Also, the Siolta can always just retreat behind the asteroids again.

So, you're gonna get rekt. XD
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:52 pm

You are mistaken. A single large ship and fifty shrimp cannot hold out against an entire fleet and more on its way.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:56 pm

IN AN ASTERIOD BELT

a large fleet is at an extreme disadvantage in an asteroid belt. Also, your communications are impaired by being surrounded by a bunch of giant rocks. My Ceithre and Siolta are in the advantage here. You cannot argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

also, How can the Reich have what seems to be an infinite number of ships that they can deploy wherever they want? That just doesn't make any logistical sense!

At least I gave some background to how I'm getting my reinforcements.

The Reich will not, and cannot win this battle without destroying every single asteroid. And, you guys can't see shit through all of the gasses. You guys have long range weapons. My ships excel, and in truth are the only ones that excel at close combat. Thus, by all standards of logic and reasoning, unless you brought either the entirety of the Reich's navy or developed a planet destroyer (since their are asteroids large enough to be small planets, including in our own RL solar system) the Reich Cannot win this battle.

XD Get Rekt XD
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:04 pm

>implying 

You have to get close. You are running out of Siolta (the rest are being held back by Reich fleet 2), and my Corvettes are basically swimming circles around your Ceithre with guns. All the while, the Cruiser moves in to pummel your face while your people flee like pansies. You have little weaponry other than your claws (again, close af range).

The Reich's ships are in the advantage. Also, Rocks can't stop signals. Only weaken them. Besides, that's also implying that the rocks are too big to allow signals around them. Which would also make it difficult for your Ceithre to warn the world about the Reich.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#40PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Also

>What is industrialization 

Sucks to wait on animals to give birth, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#41PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Ok both sides are biased so I will give my neutral view.

The dryads can escape and flee but the damage the Reich already placed upon the beast should be an cause of concern.Yes the battlefield conditions are crappy for organized fleets.

{Also if the Reich can deploy that many ships at any time then the quality of it's navy should be lackcluster.}

Finally the Reich can intercept the fleeing Dryads later if they investigate the area and track their escape route.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#42PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:17 pm

These fleets aren't very large. The first one consisted of only a cruiser, three frigates, and five Corvettes. The one coming is only two cruisers, 6 8 Corvettes, a gunship, and two frigates.It's not a lot compared with other factions.

(Not trying to sound aggressive. Sorry if it comes off like that)
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#43PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:24 pm

if that's the case then, your first fleet should have already lost all of its corvettes. 

And they cannot be flying circles around my ships, cause, once again, asteroids. and my ships, being living creatures and thus retaining all flexibility of a living creature, are able to easily navigate around the asteroids by walking on them. And my communications systems don't use radio frequencies and thus are not impaired by the asteroids, they just have a short range.

So, Let's just wrap this little skirmish up and go our separate ways. You have a bunch, at least ten, of my Siolta's corpses. I've destroyed all of the corvettes in your first fleet. You can't even turn around because, asteroids, and I rather not wait until several more fleets come and attack.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#44PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Alrighty then. It'll make the taking of TK-47 easier anyhow
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#45PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm

also,

@X-Calibur

Thank you for your input, and I do agree with it whole heartedly. However, large steel ships (the corvettes are 425 meters long) cannot easily navigate through an asteroid belt, so I call for this to end with several of the Reich's ships being destroyed, and my Ceithre slipping away to rejoin with the Farthach Spas that has already left the solar system.

Also, they don't know anything about the Farchach Spas.

And, Infested, you still have to fight the world itself. I still have an almost limitless amount of Golems on the planet's surface scattered everywhere, and then you will have to fight the natural denizens of the world, of which you know nothing about. Get ready to face the Dryad's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#46PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Who said we need to fight the organic life? Now that we have the organic matter, we can form virus weaponry to devastate them
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#47PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Also lasers for the golems
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#48PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:37 pm

You know nothing of the life on TK-47, which is not of the same biology as the Dryads or Siolta since they were altered by a virus long ago. also, it's going to be hard to affect any of my ships with viruses due to them being airtight (kinda have to be in space) and every living creature will appose you guys. 

And how are lasers, other than puncturing the thinner Golems, supposed to bring them down.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#49PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Ok guys, I'm leaving TK-47 but the planet will still fight against you guys.
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#50PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:47 pm

@Drake tag in spider'nam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty#51PostSubject: Re: Chat with Drake!   Chat with Drake! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat with Drake!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next