Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty
Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#1PostSubject: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Sanisk, a small unmarked shuttle makes its way to the planet. Its engines damaged, purposely though, for there is miscellaneous asteriod debris impaled into hull of this ship. Matilda sighs inside the cockpit, she could still fabricate a lie about the damages to get repairs.

She knows the Reich is unpredictable. But she has no idea what they are capable of and how they would react to her, this was a huge gamble. Also she had a 50 caliber sniper on board, if they search her this could end badly. Matilda took a breath and piloted shuttle towards the planet. Suddenly a flash of sparks shot out of the control panel. "You peice of shit!" The shuttle suddenly rocketed twoards the planet the hull beginning to heat up. "SHIT!!" Warnings blared throughout the ship as it bolted down. Suddenly a warning flashed "Warning! Critical hull failure! Eject immediately!"

Matilda runs and grabs Thorn and runs back to the cockpit, and with a few pressed buttons and a lever pushed, she suddenly shot up in an escape pod, which was only a repurposed drop pod. The shuttle then flew down and thankfully crashed in the country side away from the cities.

The escape pod then lands with the aid of a parachute. It tips over on its back once it lands, the parachute coveres the pod. Matilda then opens the door and makes her way out.

When she comes to she sees the destroyed pod and lets out a small curse. She stands up and brushes herself off. She then makes her way walking to the city. She then puts her sniper on the magnet strip and continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:49 pm

As Matilda's ship neared Sansisk, several ships from gunships to frigates moved to intercept, along with the Vigilance class cruiser, the IRS Something Edgey. A message was sent to the ship from the captain of said cruiser. "Unknown vessel, this is Captain Flanagan of the Inquisitorial Reich. State your purpose." he said, leaning back in his chair.

He had strict orders to search every ship up and down for signs of dissent or magic, and he would do just that. Nothing would make it past his inspections. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and the ship began to dive towards Sansisk. "Launch a squadron of fighters and get a dropship to wherever that ship lands. I want the pilot and any passengers aboard taken into custody for questioning" he said.
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptySat May 20, 2017 3:42 pm

When crash landing Matilda saw the words Something Edgey and gave a chuckle. "The Reich have a sense of humor, Maybe i'm not completely fucked." Matilda had then escaped the ship and was on the ground beside her escape pod. She then saw the drop-ships and let out a curse. "what was I expecting..?" Once the drop pods landed she raised her hands and dropped Thorn onto the ground. She sighed, "I apologize for that, my shuttle was overdo for a check-up." 

Matilda then waited for the Reich to come and take her into custody, she wasn't at all concerned about being interrogated. Her insignia on her coat wasn't too well known, most everyone that knew what the Black Rose meant were low tier criminals with minor reps for thievery and assault. She braced for the excessive force the Reich would use to take her into custody.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:15 am

The dropship set down as the fighters returned to the cruiser. A squad of Inquisition forces exited, their weapons raised as they surrounded her. "Move. Team one, secure the ship and search it. Loot the navigation and the database. Find out why she's here." the leader muttered into the comms as he approached.

"May I ask why you have come to the Reich armed with military grade weapons?" he said, his MK40B handgun resting in his hand, as the marines lifted their arms, plasma shields leaping to life. Behind the initial line, four riflemen armed with STG.66 rifles at the ready. The only way out would be peacefully.

"Also, might I warn you, if you try to reach for that gun you'll be dead before you do."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Matilda held up her hands "No need to tell me twice, also, I am from a neutral mining company owned by the GSU, I just have that weapon in case i need it for any pirates or Bandits that choose to board my ship that has been destroyed." Matilda was calm but jokingly cocky at the same time. "I have the paper work for it as well if you want to see it. It isn't exactly galactic, but its proof that a GSU aligned official cleared the purchase and use for it." She unfolded some papers and handed it to the Reich official. 

"Oh and incase you where wondering, I ain't no Witch or spell-caster, I've heard about magic but never really looked into it at all. I like to stick to my guns.. Literally" she gestured over to the sniper and winced. She looked at her arm and cursed silently, a large piece of her jacket had been torn away to reveal a very bad gash. "Huh, well.. How much blood do ya' think I lost?"
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Te Reich officer sneered. GSU. "I don't believe you." he said, taking the papers. "A GSU miner has no reason to be in our territory, or so far away from their territory. Additionally, how would a miner be able to afford such a heavy sniper? Also, such a weapon is useless in a boarding situation. Your jacket- I recognize the symbol. The Black Rose. Your faction of assassins made a mistake. You announced yourself to us. You really should tell a man who you may hunt in the future that you exist. I can give you two options." he said.

"We can arrest you, and make you work in real mines, or you can leave our territory and not come back. Regardless, we're keeping the heavy weapon and confiscating your papers."
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Matilda chuckled, "ah.. dammit.. ya got me, I should be going anyway." Matilda was secretly terrified now. She then dropped the extra magazine she had for the sniper. "Ya' know.. That sniper.. I kinda need it.." She sat down on the ground and sighed heavily "Why even take it? Its not like I want to stay here.." She stretched and continued "I didn't want to crash here, I hadn't planned on crashing on general."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss    Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss  Empty

Back to top Go down

Put the grenade pin in your hand so you understand who's boss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1