Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Lord Thomas Victus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Lord Thomas Victus Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Lord Thomas Victus   Lord Thomas Victus EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Lord Thomas Victus Steampunk_soldier_by_aitorghierro

Name: Lord Thomas Victus (Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead" Thomas Victus or Lord "Friendly yet Arrogant Moustache twirler" or Lord Tom

Species: Human
Faction: For himself
Alignment: Lawful Evil

-------------------

Strengths

+ He is pretty smart fellow
+ He can do one hell of a fresh moves
+ Did I mentioned that he is quite competen Millitary Leader?
+ Master of MAD SCIENCE!!!!!1!!

Weaknesses
- He kind is kind too cruel sometimes and little bit arrogant
- He might be a competent Millitary leader but a MILLITARY GENIUS he is not
- He might little bit racist against elfs, thought it wasn't a problem cause back home everyone was rascist against them
- He cannot drink that much of alcohol realy (A.i weak head)

-------------------

Equipment
His Clothes, his trusty-(Not realy)Rusty Ceremonial Saber (Which is al fancy looking and from all aspects about swords it is a good weapon but we are living in 26 century normal swords are only valid on backwater planets) , His Plasma Saber, Laser SMG in shape of MP 40.

Powers
Well if being not retarded is a super power than he has it.

History
Lord Thomas Victus ,like most of the truly interesting people , is not from this reality but in fact from the ALTERNATE UNIVERSE(Which had its own planets and during convergence ,only the most important to the plot, wher pulled to this galaxy) where he was THE Leader of the GALACTIC EMPIRE which employed CLONES (Of Victus's Buttler who was also an Elite commando) SODLIERS IN THEIR ARMY, with the exception of some realy good not cloned officers who could be cloned if they were ever to die, for you see LORD VICTUS THE COUNQUEROR OF WORLDS had think of a way to create PERFECT CLONES WITH NO ILL SIDE EFFECTS, this allowed him to create an INVENCIBLE ARMY WITH WHICH HE HAD COUNQUERD THE GALXY (OF COURSE) OF WHICH HE IS A SOLE RULER ( DOUBLE OF COURSE) and after many years (And many clones of himself) the first cracks started apearing and the cause was .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................LACK OF DENTAL BENIFITS AND THINGS SIMILAR TO THAT. It all started with when bunch of fucking leftist Millenials started selling cool T-Shirts then it transformed into all out War between Imperial Froces and Millenial army named after tha fact that MILLITAN MILLENIALS served in it.
After a small skirmish Victus was traveling in his private frigate when Convergence hit, now he is stranded away from his home planet (which was transported with him) with but a nigh insignificent amount of soldiers with him. Now he must find his planet before anyone else for if they find his cloning technology then he will be unable to COUNQUER THE WORLD (Triple of course)

-------------------

Threads

Edit this regularly to keep track of your threads.
Back to top Go down

Lord Thomas Victus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1