Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" Empty
Approved#1PostSubject: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 7:36 am

The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" 7339469a27d58b6767d669a0681b5269

Name:
"The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"
Owner: Lord
"I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead" Thomas Victus
Manufacturer: "Montgomery Montgomery Ship and Industrial co."

Development Thread: N/A

Materials: Titanium
Length: 400 meters
Rarity: Unique,

Grades
Grade the aspects of the ship below between 1-10. 1 being severely lacking in that aspect, 10 being specialized. Keep things balanced.
Weapons: 7
Armour: 6
Shields: 6
Speed: 4
Maneuvers: 3

Notable Equipment
A powerful Rail cannons at front and 5 twin barreled plasma turrets, 16 missile pods, 8 on each side, on it's main deck there is this golden thorne with gigantic eagle shaped back support, there is also this deluxe kitchen and bar and very nice swimming pool that also has it's own very well stocked bar

Description
This ship was commisioned by Lord Victus himself, and he paid for it from his own pocket, though to be honest his pocket is filled with Tax payer money since he was the Emperor. The population of the ship is 550 people at full and maximum, personel stranght, and it consists of Security Detachment consisting of 300 Clone Soldiers, the rest is mechanics,pilots, swimming pool attendants,chefs and other vital roles

Last edited by Lord Thomas Victus on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#2PostSubject: Re: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 8:35 am

Daniel Almis wrote:

1. Ships over 400 meters in length must be owned by a Faction, and may be captained by an individual character, but in case of leaving will not go with them without exceptional circumstances and administrator approval.

Please change the size of the Ship.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thomas Victus
Level 7
Lord Thomas Victus

Lord "I fucking hate those bloody leftists SJW Millenials who can get their bloody dental on a private level but they fucking pester me instead"

Character
The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Approved#3PostSubject: Re: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Infested
Banned
InfestedBanned

Grand Inquisitor

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#4PostSubject: Re: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Approved. Seeking secondary approval.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" DQtpig0 Archaeologist
The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" K2DLTa9 Scholar

Approved#5PostSubject: Re: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 9:05 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

Approved#6PostSubject: Re: The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"   The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Destroyer called "The Royal Steed of Capitalisim"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1