Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Skaarlyt's bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skaarlyt
Newcomer
Skaarlyt

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Skaarlyt's bio Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Skaarlyt's bio   Skaarlyt's bio EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 1:17 am

Name: skaarlyt Endaron
Species: human
Faction: none
Alignment: lawful neutral
°°°°°°°°
Equipment: custom built scrap pistol, scavenged body armor, stolen taser lance, blast shield dagger, zippo lighter.
Powers: none
History(as explained by skaarlyt): my birth was the result of a broken condom and a few bottles of tequila. I never knew my father, he bolted as soon as he got up the morning after. My mother was a pretty teen who had snuck into the club to escape the pain of our homeworld. She meant the world to me. Every night she would put me to bed and then go "entertain" the sleaze balls that worked for the local crime lord in order to pay them to keep away from me. Jackasses, all of them. One night a patron became a bit agrivated when she refused his generous offer to "show her a good time", and stuck her with a broken bottle. The other thugs took care of the bastard, ensuring it wouldn't happen again. That didn't help me at all, though. At eight years old I was burying my own mother, who's shoulder I could no long cry on. I learned the laws of the concrete jungle I lived in, and how the world worked. I taught myself to scavenge, steal, and beg in order to survive. I helped out the gang my mother worked for on a few heists, but never became an official member. Wasn't my style. I eventually saved up enough to hitch a ride off-world, and I didn't look back even once at the shitstorm I was born on.

Last edited by Skaarlyt on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2046-skaarlyt-s-bio

Skaarlyt's bio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Information Archives :: Character Bio Archive-