Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards
Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 Empty
Skirmish#26PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)   Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 am

Elijah nodded again to the stranger, smiling as he departed still with an odd feeling about him. His expression however became a picture of dread when Kitty mentioned the celestial of chaos. Immediately he retracted his hand from her, hiding the traveler's ring and pointing his staff forward. "Are you mad?" He raised an eyebrow and arched his mouth again, his sign of discontent or even this time anger. 

"I know plenty of Legion, enough to know he should not be meddled with. It is of great importance the Grimoire is kept safe from dark beings such as him. How can you trust him?" Eli stepped back, shaking his head. 

"If this is your way of finding the Grimoire, trusting a monster of darkness, then I shall have no part of it Kittiana."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Skirmish#27PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)   Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 am

Now Kitty's face was angry as well, she also looked slightly offended. "Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I wouldn't trust him." The vampire crossed her arms over her bloodied chest, glaring harshly at Eli. "All I need from him is a bloody tracking spell to find the damned thing." Kitty took a step back from Eli, stepping on one of the blasted doors,  her foot melted right through it, a sign of her anger. 

"A majority of the spells in that book came from him. His magic would be the only kind strong enough to over power the anti-tracking spell on it too. And before you go off on me about 'what if he gives you a spell to release him instead of tracking the book' I know the fucking difference between an unsealing spell and a tracking spell,  you wrinkly old dick. This presumed superiority and arrogance you and the Almis brothers have about being the ones that can always do things better than everyone else is a load of horse shit. You wanna balk at my methods?  Fine. Good luck finding the Dagmaer Grimoire without a Dagmaer." Kitty turned and began walking off,  her hand raised in a one finger salute behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Skirmish#28PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)   Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:52 am

"I don't doubt your knowledge, Kittiana," He sighed as he turned away too, beginning his walk to a safe place for him to teleport. The stench of death and demon blood in these corridors affected him too much. "I doubt your methods..." Eli muttered more to himself, by which point he was out of sight and clear of the prison compound.

Walking for a few minutes in silence he contemplated his next move. All this time travelling between dimensions and now he was home but without a plan. His eyes glanced down at the Traveller's Ring upon his finger, remembering what he had seen out there. The darkness that was coming.

The sound of a ship flying over distracted him from his thoughts and prompted him to finally teleport away.
Back to top Go down
Argoal the EXP Giver
Level 5
Argoal the EXP Giver

Bard
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Skirmish#29PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)   Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 am

Skirmish Completed
Defenders Victory!

30XP to all!
+40XP to Victors!

@Dakora is now Level 4!
@Kath is now Level 4!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skirmish#30PostSubject: Re: Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)   Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Break (Open Skirmish in UNSC Territory)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2