Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Towards the issue of bullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Towards the issue of bullying  LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Towards the issue of bullying  Empty
Towards the issue of bullying  Empty#1PostSubject: Towards the issue of bullying    Towards the issue of bullying  EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 am

This had been noted and we among the staff will be more strict about it.

However if the recent issue from what I assume to be at least two days ago affect you in such a way you get anxiety attacks the following day,then I suggest for your health you should not latch unto the site and the discord community but rather take a break and some time off.If you do indeed latch onto the site and the community then I cannot help you.-You know who you are.

Some members have indeed been more or less bullying without realizing it and that is plainly because of the various memes and personal jokes that have taken root in the community....It's not something we can stop without enforcing everyone to no longer partake in telling such jokes.

It's becoming harder and harder to draw a line to where people take offense and not mostly with obvious topics blacklisted and a rant channel for socio-political topics.

To the people here reading this you know who you are and I ask you to cease before I actually have to enforce my duty as Moderator and end up throwing bans and warnings at a community I believe would be more mature on the subject.

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaGambles
Level 6
IsabellaGambles

Character
Neutral
Rogue
Alive

Awards

Towards the issue of bullying  Empty
Towards the issue of bullying  Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Towards the issue of bullying    Towards the issue of bullying  EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:32 pm

I'll be the bully police. I don't know what I'll do but I've been bullied(not really on here) and bullying is dumb.
Back to top Go down

Towards the issue of bullying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1