Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty
The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:49 pm

"So other vampires did this to you" Silas inferred. "My name is Silas" he replied in response to her question. "Your blood donor's name is Gavin, human."

He looked down at her wounds, examining them. "Listen, you're welcome to stay here. You're at my mansion so you'll be safe here. I'll make sure you're taken care of for as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Cy's wounds, while looking a bit better than their initial state, are still in appalling shape. She nods in response to Silas's vampire remark and remains silent after the names are offered to her, until Silas's offer to stay at the mansion. "I suppose given the circumstances...I shall have to take you up on your most generous offer, Silas. Though it sounds like I've been squatting in your house for some time already." Cy chuckles weakly, the tone of her chuckle making light of the situation at first before it ends on a singular sombre note, as she is once again presented with how utterly useless she is in her current state.

"This..." Cy starts off, looking off to the side briefly, processing her words briefly before mentally backing out of what she was about to say. "I...Suppose I'm thankful." She falls silent again, looking thoughtful, something on the tip of her mind but she simply just can't quite bring herself to say it, defiantly attempting to stand up once more. This attempt barely gets further than her first, her shaky hands pushing up off of the floor and the sarcophagus but her legs not quite able to support her weight just yet. Cy grits her teeth and lowly growls all the way as she attempts to press onwards but failure is inevitable, even if Silas attempts to intervene, the female vampire falling back the short distance to the floor with a soft thud.

Poorly masked frustration from the vampire soon follows, not quite having the energy to keep it at bay, gripping the side of the sarcophagus quite tightly and refusing to make eye contact with Silas. She lowers herself onto the rim of the sarcophagus, using her arm to brace her head against it's side as her frustration brings her to the edge of a full on breakdown. She starts to sob quietly into her arm moments before her emotional state comes crashing down, bringing confusion and sorrow into the mix, escalating her tears. At this point, there's basically nothing that can be done to defuse this volatile concoction, the question is simply if it will burn out slowly or explode spectacularly.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:40 pm

This? She clearly had something on her mind, something more than just a simple thanks but it was clear that she didn't want to say it. Next thing Silas knew, she was attempting to get out of the coffin, but judging from the state of her wounds, he knew it was no use. He moved to grab her by the arm and help her up, but she suddenly fell back down.

Noticing her frustration, Silas continued to advance forward and held his hand out to grab her arm. "Here, let me-" he was cut off by her change in emotion and before he knew it, she was crying. He retracted his hand a bit. "Hey look, take it easy. You've been asleep for a long time, this isn't something to be ashamed of." He softly grabbed her arm with both hands, careful not to startle her.
"Come on, let's get you somewhere to rest properly." He said, nudging the arm, again softly, to encourage her.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:47 am

At first, Cy is very resistant to being moved, as if the world suddenly has vanished from her perception for a brief moment in time. It is only after a solid twenty or so seconds after she started crying that she reacts to Silas, raising her head from her arm, her crying slowing (but not stopping) as she turns to face him, conflicted internally as to how to respond to him. One side of her knows that she wouldn't be here without her help and is trying to restrain from lashing out at him, the other wanting to unleash all of it's pent-up emotional energy on whatever it could. Unfortunately, with her lack of energy, her mental barriers aren't able to keep this up for very long, signs of them cracking coming through with how she ultimately loudly vents into Silas's face a nice, pleasant "Fuck off!".

"You..! Just..! Shut up! You...Just...NO! NO fucking idea! No fucking idea!" She yells out, briefly clenching her teeth together in her angry outburst for about a second before a sense of regret kicks in over her outburst, in which her teeth relax and her eyes widen somewhat as she processes this regret. This regret feeds back into her breakdown causing her only to turn away from Silas as her crying picks up once again, amplified by the vicious negative feedback cycle.

In the aftermath of this, Cy becomes susceptible to any further attempts from Silas to move her, that same sense of regret simply allowing him to move her as if she were almost completely limp, though she doesn't particularly move with Silas's attempts either. As a result, trying to get Cy to stand up and hold any of her own weight whatsoever is pretty out of the question however picking her up is not.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Silas recoiled from her outburst. Her stuttering and shouting came as a surprise to him and he withdrew his hands, his eyes widened. Did he do something? Say something? Perhaps he shouldn't have said anything when she started to cry... but then again the lady was clearly vulnerable both physically and emotionally. In her position, he'd probably be the same. He deemed that it'd be best to exercise some patience.

Footsteps were heard and soon, Gavin entered the room, blinking as if he had just woken up.
"The hell did you do?" He asked with an annoyed tone.
"I-I didn't, what? No, I didn't do anything!" Silas protested as Gavin walked up to the coffin and immediately saw Cy crying.
"The hell is this then?" Gavin accused, gesturing to her. "You clearly said something man." Gavin noticed that her body was completely limp, as if she had given up or something. He looked back at Silas.
"We need to move her to one of the guest rooms. Help me with this, I'll take the legs."

Silas moved and gently placed both hands under her arms and started to lift her up. Gavin grabbed both of her legs and also lifted them with the rest of her body. Silas, still a bit wary of any further outbursts, shifted her weight in his arms so that her side was against his chest and his right arm supporting her back. Gavin looked at him, confused. Silas slipped his other arm under her knees and picked her up completely, on his own. "It's good, I've got her. You just get that guest room ready."

Gavin looked at Cy cautiously before nodding and then quickly jogging out of the room, bumping into the door frame as he did so, still slightly dazed. Silas smirked, shaking his head. He looked down at Cy and then simply walked after Gavin.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:56 am

Cy merely allows the two of them to move her, wincing a little during her initial pickup along with a somewhat sharp drawing in of breath, instinctively folding her wings up fully. While she's aware of what the two of them are saying, something inside of her is keeping from interjecting, as if her logical mind has merely become an observer to the situation, acknowledging the fact that it has no control and that her emotional mind needs to burn itself out.

When Silas has her supported by himself, she twists her upper body towards Silas partially, grabbing his arm softly and burying her face into his arm slightly below where she'd grabbed, muffling her cries somewhat. This is both for physical comfort, not particularly wanting to lay on her wings. She'd stay like this until she was put down, taking a very minor token effort to be detached from Silas's arm.

Assuming she was placed onto a bed, she'd immediately move to spoon a pillow quite fiercely, assuming the fetal position around it with her arms and legs and burying her face into it. Her wings would relax at this point and the vampire would be fully prepped for 'crying self to sleep' mode.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 am

By the time Silas reached the guest room, Gavin and prepared the bed and cleaned the room up a little. He looked over to Silas as he entered the room, looking around. Silas then continued on towards the double bed that was located against the opposite wall of the room, its headboard against the wall. The door frame itself was at the middle of the wall opposite the bed. Gavin walked out of the room, not from the same door that Silas had entered, but another one that was located off to the right side of the guest room. Shortly thereafter, the sound of water was heard, revealing that the guestroom was connected to its own bathroom as well.

Silas put Cy down onto the bed, releasing his arm of her soft grip and putting it onto the pillow along with her head. He then pulled the blanket over her. Gavin walked back into the room.
"Bathroom's clean and ready for use. She'll want to clean herself up when she's..." Gavin glanced at her, noting that she was still sobbing now in a fetal position "....ready."
Silas nodded to Gavin and looked down at her.
"You gonna do anything about that?" Gavin asked.
"....no, just leave her be for now. Think she needs time to recover." Silas replied in a hushed voice. He walked towards the door that lead out of the room. "I'll send one of my maids up with food in a bit and a fresh set of clothes." Silas said to him. "Let's just leave her alone for now." Gavin nodded and both men walked out of the room, closing it shut behind them.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Cy is thankful when the others decide to leave the room without much commotion, glad to be able to burn herself out without any further stimuli to worry about. She continues to cry for half an hour or so her cries begin to slow into sobbing, with her falling asleep being the reason why she finally stops entirely. Despite having been completely out of commission in that sarcophagus for hundreds of years, not a single moment of that dormant period compared to what a single night's sleep was capable of, helping to restore her emotional, mental and physical state. All things considered, she sleeps rather peacefully, with only the occasional toss and turn.

Her wounds heal more prominently overnight, her holes sealing up, in their place are deep, dark red, unhealthily inflamed, infected, purulent scabs. Despite their rather disgusting outward appearance, it's still an improvement from literally being able to see through her body. Her wings however have not started healing, still littered with multiple holes and tears.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 pm

With a final grunt, Silas managed to push the sarcophagus against the wall of the collection room. His stood straight and breathed, dusting his hands off.
"So what do you think happened to her?" Gavin said. Silas turned around to see him leaning against the wall on the opposite side next to the door.
"She said it was vampires. Probably some sort of blood feud" Silas replied. He turned completely and walked out of the room, Gavin following.

"Vampires? Huh, must've been something personal if they went so far as to lock her up instead of outright killing her." Gavin said thoughtfully.
"She also implied that whoever did this to her may still be out there." Silas added. Gavin looked at him.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys lived for so long," he finally realised. They arrived in the kitchen where Silas fetched a bottle of wine, unscrewed it and began to pour himself a drink.

"Either that, or it's some sort of cult that has survived to this day." Gavin continued. "Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't make matters worse." Silas took a sip from the glass.
"Worse?"
"Ever since The Starforger and the Convergence, people have been panicking. The public are scared now, scared of supernaturals. More than ever. These blood feuds could bring more destruction, who knows. It'll only stack the odds up against us." Gavin shook his head. Silas looked at him but didn't say anything, instead taking another sip from the glass.

Four Hours Later...

Felicity quietly entered the guest room and closed the door behind her softly. She looked over to the double bed and sure enough, there was a woman laying on it fast asleep. This served to confirm where Silas told her to go. Her left arm had a pair of plain blue pajamas and a white towel draped over it.

She carefully walked up to the side of the bed and reached over, placing her hand on the female's arm and gently shaking her.
"Miss, you need to wake up miss."
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 am

It takes a couple of attempts from the woman to wake Cy up, the weakened vampire groggily twitching and coming to, experiencing an immediate headache from being woken up, along with general body soreness. In response, she shoots a hand out to try and grab the woman's arm.

Should she be successful, she'd keep a relatively mild grip on the woman, a small fraction of her strength having returned to her. "Why?" Cy asks, gruffly, with a bad case of morning voice. "This is the first time I have slept in god knows how many years...And you wake me up." Cy doesn't sound particularly pleased, attempting to pull the woman closer to her, to stare at her coldly. "I should drink you dry in return.." Cy threatens.

If she's not successful, or if the woman manages to break her grip before Cy can threaten her, Cy would ask, in that gruff and bad morning voice: "Why? This is the first time I have slept in god knows how many years...And you wake me up." She pauses, closing her eyes and burying her face back into her pillow. "Go away." Cy requests.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Felicity recoiled a bit from the sudden aggression, but calmed quite quickly. She wasn't too unfamiliar in dealing and interacting with supernaturals, after all her master was one anyway.

Felicity twisted her arm free of Cy's grip with a smirk on her face. "I'm not going anywhere miss," she almost laughed. She then grabbed the blanket and pulled it down slightly. "Master Silas deemed it best for you if you bathed and changed into something more..." she looked at Cy's clothing, "...clean."

Felicity dropped the pajamas and towel down onto the blanket on top of Cy's legs.
"Come on miss, the sooner the better. We don't want you catching any diseases now do we?" She added in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Cy pulls her hand back towards her body to try and get comfortable in the bed once more, though has to snap it back down to the blanket to stop it from being moved any further, dragging it back up her body. Additionally, she raises her head from her pillow at the soft weight landing on her legs, looking up to see what it was briefly before lowering her head once more against the pillow, uninterested, slightly annoyed and rightfully so.

"I have an idea. How about you come back when I've woken up of my own accord." Cy snarkily replies.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 am

Felicity frowned in response for a brief moment, before a devilish grin formed over her face.
"Very well..." She quickly retreated into the adjoined bathroom and the sound of tap water followed by a shower could be heard splashing against a hollow surface. Within ten minutes, Felicity had managed to prepare a warm bathtub full of soapy water, closing off the tap to prevent overflowing.

She then walked back into the room, quickly making her way to the bed and grabbing the blanket. With one strong pull, she yanked the covers off Cy completely and scrunched them up in her arms, giggling to herself and running into the bathroom soon after. She quickly threw the blanket onto the tiled floor of the bathroom - right beside the tub and stepped around the door, hiding behind it.

Her mischievous grin had grown wider and she had to put her hand to her mouth to prevent herself from laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:54 am

While Cy knew Felicity was strictly not leaving and instead doing something, her exhaustion soon allowed her to fall back asleep within that short ten minutes, only to be woken up incredibly rudely once again with that blanket being pulled off of her. A groggy, confused Cy curls up into a ball even tighter, clutching her pillow closely. It takes her a few moments to fully process the situation.

"You stupid bitch." Cy complains, grumbling. "You've gone and made my headache even worse." She's pointedly staying in bed despite the lack of blanket.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#40PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

After a while, Felicity re-entered the room, the blanket in her arms.
"Alright then, you win. But tomorrow morning you're bathing and changing into a cleaner pair, else you ain't leavin' the room, you got that?" She said as she draped the blanket over the vampire.

She then turned to leave the room, intending to come back early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#41PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Cy bitterly accepts the blanket, getting herself comfortable underneath it once more. "Thank you." She grumbles at Felicity. She's happy that the maid is leaving the room, however it was because of said maid's actions that Cy had been woken up to begin with, so she was hardly worth praise. Still; at least she wasn't immune to reason entirely.

Cy takes a bit longer to fall back asleep this time, thanks to her pounding headache feeling like it was trying to hammer it's way through her skull. Mercifully, her exhaustion is enough to overcome this obstacle and she fall back into a deep sleep; though she wouldn't be awake by morning, sleeping straight through the day and into the next should she be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#42PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:49 pm

The next day...

"Alright, wakey-wakey!" Felicity chimed as she shook the vampire. It was 9am and she had re-prepared everything for Cy - including breakfast. She had already set the clothes and towel down onto the bed with one arm while putting the plate of freshly fried eggs on the sidetable next to the bed.

"C'mon then miss, I haven't got all day, up you get!"
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#43PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Predictably, Cy doesn't take too kindly to being woken up for the third time in one session of sleeping. She grumbles as coming to slowly. "I thought we went over this..." Cy, in her half awake state, speaks. "Let me wake up on my own accord." The vampire yawns widely, the scent of the food hitting her nostrils. "Do you enjoy interrupting my sleep? Does this amuse you?" Cy questions the maid. "Because bringing me food doesn't make up for it. Shoo..." She yawns again, wrapping herself up in her blanket tighter. She's not letting that maid pull the same stunt twice with that blanket.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#44PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:21 pm

"No amusement, love. Only carryin' out orders I am." Felicity said as she watched grip the blanket tighter.
"Alright, how about this. You get in the tub and you can sleep there for as long as you like eh? Least you'd be getting clean at the same time. Or do I have to carry you there myself, now?"

Felicity stood there, her tone was both playful but also assertive, her hands on her hips in an akimbo stance. An amused expression was still painted across her face.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#45PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 pm

"Yeah." Cy scoffs. "I'll get right onto that. I've always wanted to drown in my sleep. Don't pin your sub-par execution of your job onto your boss." Cy pauses briefly, shifting herself up the bed slightly and turning her head to face the maid, looking at her. "Also, touch me and you won't be carrying anything for six weeks." Cy idly threatens; her expression rather neutral, with a slight sour hint.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#46PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

"The tub ain't that big, silly." Felicity laughed in response. "Come on, the water's nice and warm for ya. You can even have breakfast in the tub if that's what you like."

She dropped her arms and picked up the plate, lifting it to Cy's face. "I know you're hungry, love. Don't wanna let this get cold now do we?" She said as she stepped away from the bed, moving the plate out of the vampire's reach. The grin on her face remained but had now changed to a more friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#47PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 am

"What I would like is to go back to sleep." Cy blankly states as she begins to sit up. "But I suppose the only thing I can do is wait until you're deathly sick and then repay your acts in kind." She moves a hand to her eyes, rubbing one with her index finger and the other with her thumb. "Also; it's not exactly traditional food I want right now. I'd much rather blood. Lastly, you haven't seemed to consider my wings. A small bathtub isn't exactly ideal for cleaning myself in."

Despite her complaints, Cy positions herself at the edge of the bed, letting her legs dangle off of the side as she prepares to get up. "So I hope you're preparing to give me a sponge bath." She adds as she slowly and somewhat painfully gets up onto her feet, closing her eyes in a fierce wince as she does so along with a sharp intake of air through her slightly gritted teeth, using the bed to help support her ascent.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#48PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:42 pm

"Whatever it takes, miss." Felicity replied, the smile on her face growing.
She eyed her wings and then watched for a moment as the vampire began to get out of bed. Noticing the pain Cy was feeling trying to get up, Felicity moved to help her.

She placed one hand under her arm and another on her left shoulder as she helped the vampire up to her feet.
"Easy does it, love."
Assuming this would be successful, Felicity would then carefully walk her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Cy Greywold
Level 5
Cy Greywold

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#49PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Cy accepts the help, opening her eyes to see where the maid was in order to move her left hand ontop of the maid's shoulder, using it for additional support. "Easy does it, yes. It would've been even easier if you let me heal for a few more days first." Cy, with her wonderful snark, jabs at the maid on the way to the bathroom, reaching there without incident. "So how are we doing this? Are you actually going to be assisting with this?" Cy questions, preparing to take off her tattered dress, which would be done so via her feet and not over her head, as her wings are way too bulky to go past otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#50PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm

"If you insist," Felicity replied. "May I?"
If Cy accepted her help, Felicity would assist her in pulling the dress down and helping her into the tub hopefully without any setbacks. However if Cy rejected, then Felicity would just stand and wait for her to undress, after which she would help her into the tub.

After this, Felicity grabbed a loufa and emptied some soap onto it with from a bottle. She then gave it a squeeze, allowing the soap to permeate through the pores of the sponge before relaxing her hand again. She then moved around towards the back and started to softly scrub the back of the vampire's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Awakening - Page 2 Empty#51PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-