Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Do not touch the Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty
Do not touch the Dragon Empty#1PostSubject: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Vinsue hid in the bushes as she waited for something she could eat to pass by. She had been there half the day just waiting. She had started to fall asleep when she herd the leaves brake. She slowly looked for the cause of the noise. to her disappointment it was not a dear or other pray but a two legged. She stood up and left the bush showing her self completely. 

She was annoyed and hungry but did not attack. Her poster showed confidence as her tail swung back and forth behind her. She looked ready to attack even eat you but she did not move but stood there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t423-vinsue#2495
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Do not touch the Dragon LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Johan spent quite some time tracking whatever consumed the locals lifestock,the locals offered a large bounty for Johan,a bounty he needed to secure in order to get off-planet.

Johan heard the rustling of leaves,and turned to face the noise.To his shock stood a large beast seemingly ready to attack,Johan tried to unsling his rifle but in his haste and thanks to his panic,he slipped and fell hitting his head hard against the ground,temporarily dazing him.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 am

The reaction from the man was average. She almost laughed as he fell but held it in. His pathetic attempt to get his rifle would have done little good agent her scales if they be of the regular gunpowder and lead. She got closer and attempted to step on the man to keep him from getting up and making the mistake of trying to shoot her.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Before Johan could regain his composure he found himself trapped under the scaled claws of the beast,he tried to reach for the rifle only inches away from his reach but alas he just couldn't break free from the beast's grip."Lying on the floor trapped by the what I assume ate the local livestock,and since I am lying on my back I am unable to reach the machete stored in my backpack." Johan considered his options only to find there is none.He accepted death and uttered a small prayer in whisper closing his eyes for one final time...

Yet the beast did not end him,he opened his eyes to see the mighty creature looking down on him while Johan just stood gazing in it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm

"What are you doing on my land, scaring off my food" She asked with a deep low voice. She looked at him. He was definitely Human and seamed that he was not hear by happenstance. She did not move off him. she remembered the first time she pined a man two the ground and his intentions corse they were friends tell he died.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:54 pm

"What are you doing on my land, scaring off my food" Johan's thoughts were taken aback "It speaks?",he did not know of dragons except for the tales told back on Earth.He has hunted many things from the wildlife on Earth to those on hostile frontiers,each beast presented an challenge which allowed him to hone his skills as a hunter.But this was different,this was what those egg-head scientists would call a "sentient being". Johan quickly snapped back to reality as he saw the great beast grow impatient."I am a traveler,I was passing through the forests to observe the local wildlife." It was a risky move to pull such a ruse,hopefully the dragon would buy his lie.The beast gazed back to his rifle,the beast obviously had suspicion due to him being so armed,so in his defence he fabricated another lie."Can you blame a man for taking measures to protect himself?" He hoped his stupid blunder earlier would support the idea that he is a inexperienced traveler.He tried his best to keep a neutral face whilst keeping his gaze on the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:11 pm

She knew humans were weak so it made since for them to carry a weapon. She snorted at his response not completely believing him. "You do not look like your lost so why are you hear?" She said as she backed off of him. 

She keep in a protective stance. "Do not touch your gun." it was a warning more than a command. She has had this problem ever since she was with the military. If he attacked she would attack back without thinking.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Johan carefully raised himself from the ground,he moved a few steps away from his rifle."I don't think I can outrun this creature and even if I grabbed my rifle would it have any effect?" Johan thought."Look I was hired to find out what has been killing the local livestock {He made sure not to mention that he was hired to kill whatever was responsible as well} and after that I was to go tell the local elder,now I don't want no trouble,however I cannot return without completing my job."

Johan stood doing his best to hide his fear.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:17 pm

she watched him stand and explain his situation. "It was not me If that was what your thinking." truthfully she had eaten a few calfs and some other animals but she did not think any one had noticed. Something wet hit her head and she shook it off. The gear on her back rattled as she did. 

"you might have some luck with the wolves or large cats in the aria." She stated. maybe a lack of predators would increase the pray she prefers to eat.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:13 pm

"It was not me If that was what your thinking." The dragon said,unwilling to question the dragon Johan shook his head in agreement.

"you might have some luck with the wolves or large cats in the area." Johan walked slowly to his rifle,picking it up even slower with his left hand extended far from his right.He showed that he would not shoot."Alright then,I will investigate the area further then." Johan bowed slightly just as the characters in the old fables did.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm

She watched him as he grabbed his gun and bowed. she had a filling that leaving would do her no good cause he would only gather more and come back like humans tend to do. She bowed back to him surprised that he would show respect. "It smells like rain coming" she said as she turned to leave. "How long you going to be in the aria?" she started walking towards an old house she called home every now and than.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:11 pm

"Until I find a trace of the pack of beasts that slew the entire lifestock of the village.I might be around for a day at least,I cannot return empty handed so please forgive my trespass." Johan looked looked to the clouds for the rain the dragon mentioned.While it was still bright and sunny the clouds betrayed the notion that it would remain so.Rain is bad,not only does it limit visiblity but it also washes away tracks,he had to move fast or start the hunt all over again tomorrow.Almost forgetting entirely of the dragon in his focused thought.

"Mr....erh miss....Dragon! These surrounding lands are your hunting grounds correct?" Johan smiled as he asked a critical question."Are there any large caves in the area,if there are wolves they would no doubt seek shelter." Johan eagerly awaited the dragon's answer.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

"Yes this is my hunting grounds and yes there are a few caves." she stopped and waited for him to catch up. "Ill help you on one condition. Get me some food." she started walking again "Ill be in the cabin up ahead if you decide to take the offer." she walked to the cabin sure she had just won her next meal. the door was missing and it was a mess on the inside but it would keep her dry. once inside she curled up into a ball and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 pm

"Yes this is my hunting grounds and yes there are a few caves." Johan smiled it seemed like his efforts may be cut in half now.Then..... "Ill help you on one condition.Get me some food". Johan stood there weighing his options."Fine I will find you some food." He said as the dragon entered an abandoned cabin.

Johan gathered his things and set off cutting a path through the thick undergrowth.He had a time limit,once the rain falls it will be impossible to catch something with a snare and bait.So he had to do it in record time,luckily he had a ace up his sleeve.Before he came to this planet he was able to "acquire" a experimental but effective pheromone from a rather shady merchant.According to the merchant it can attract prey from miles away.Johan came across a clearing in the vast forest,he took the rope from his backpack.It took minutes to create a snare large enough to catch a deer.He made a pile of leaves and emptied some of the contents of the pheromone into the green pile before him.He quickly took cover in the bushes,his rifle hidden in the darkness.

After the second minute passed,a boar appeared sniffing its way slowly towards the snare.Johan took aim but unbeknownst to him the pheromone was too powerful,he did not realize the bear sneaking up behind him until he saw the boar look up towards him when a twig snapped.

Johan rolled into his back,he spotted the bear only a small distance from him,he fired as it charged killing it on his fourth shot,but not before the bear mauled his left leg. "Arrgh!" Johan quickly pulled out his first aid kit,grabbing the sterile bandages and quickly applied them to his oozing wound.He sat upright looking at the leg coated in blood."This is bad" he thought,he may need stitches.

He used his machete as a makeshift cane to pull himself up from the ground,he limpered towards the corpse of the bear,he cut off a large piece of it's flesh and wrapped it in some rags he kept in his backpack.Johan hated the idea of wasting a carcass like this,the bear had a good pelt and it's meat can fetch a high price in the village,but with this wound and the upcoming rain he doubts he can reach the village.

Reluctantly he left the scene,towards the cabin where the dragon took shelter.Johan entered and saw the dragon asleep,he placed the ragged up meat in the middle of the cabin floor before he sat in the corner opposite the dragon.Johan clenched his teeth and closed his eyes to listen to the calming sound of the rain outside.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 am

Vinsue stretched as she woke up than eat the meat. It was only a bite but it was food. She than looked at the man with a little respect because he did not awake her. he seamed to know his lore. Than she noticed his leg. that was the source of the blood smell. "What happened to you." and would also be the reason why he only brought a small amount of the meat.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Johan looked back to the dragon doing his best not to cry of the constant pain from his wound."I got mauled by a bear,it's carcass should still be in the clearing west from here.But enough...ergh....I brought your meat and you owe me the location of the caves."

Johan was not thinking clearly,he lost alot of blood and his thoughts dwelled on getting off this rock.He hated being so pathetic,what kind of hunter allows himself to be ambushed by a bloody bear?
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:30 pm

"I keep my word but you are in no condition for a hunt much less travel." She looked out the door. "Stay ill be back." She did not wait for an answer but left the cabin. She knew of helpful plants that stopped bleeding and quickly found one and dug it up than brought it back to the cabin. she dropped it in his lap. gave the instructions than left to find the rest if his kill.

She quickly found the caracas and ate it. She cleaned herself off than returned to the cabin. "is it working?" she asked as she laid down.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:58 pm

"I keep my word but you are in no condition for a hunt much less travel." the dragon told Johan,and despite his inner protest he agreed to the creature's logic.He watched as the dragon walked towards the exit.

"Stay ill be back." the dragon told him.Johan thought the beast went to find the rest of the kill but he was suprised when the dragon returned with medicinal herbs.The dragon soon left after it explained how Johan could use it.

The Dragon left soon after and Johan quickly used his limited knowledge of herbology and the dragon's instructions to craft a salve which he used immediatly

Within a few minutes the bleeding stopped,and Johan felt the bloodflow returning to his wounded leg.

"is it working?" the dragon asked when it returned.After a few failed attempts Johan was able to stand once again,he slowly walked a few paces before returning to his corner to pack his gear."It stopped the bleeding and the pain but I still need to see a doctor". This will be quite the story Johan thought,saved by a dragon yeah few would probably believe me.

"Thank you dragon ". It was strange for Johan to thank a creature,it felt different where he was used to slay beasts left,right and centre. Now he owed his life to one.

Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:20 pm

She was glad it worked though she knew he should not be moving quite yet. She saw his determination witch reminded her of her one rider. than he thanked her. A thing that has not happened in years. She hid her thoughts as she walked out the door. "You said it killed hole herds overnight right?" 

She was thinking of what may be in the caves. She only kills one at a time and so do wolves and other natural predators. He seamed ready to leave so she lead the way to the cave keeping a close eye on the man to make sure he did not get heart on the way. She stopped outside the cave and took a deep breath to try and find out what was on the inside. "Wavrins" She looked at the man. Most people avoid them and she knew why. there pure evil with a poisonous tell. but they are easily burned.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:30 pm

"You said it killed hole herds overnight right?" Johan prepared his pack and grabbed his rifle. "Yeah,the entire village faces a hunger crisis." Johan sometimes limped while walking as he tried to limit any pressure on his wound. "Wavrins" he heard the dragon say,Johan heard of these dangerous creatures but never faced one before,at least I have a dragon at my side he thought.

He checked his rifle and followed the dragon outside the cabin,limping behind it's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 pm

She walked back and forth across the entrance of the cave. Screeching at it every few seconds tell she herd the flapping of wings. She lit her mouth flame and waited as to see them come out. She blasted them one and two at a time as the hunter did the same with his gun. 

She had never seen so many in a nest before. She new killing them would do both her and the village some good. She also knew not to enter there lear. She took advantage of the break when none came out and summoned a plasma ball and spat it at the cave. It exploded witch made the cave claps. "Once herd there Skin and stinger is worth a lot."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:00 pm

The battle subsided with the collapse of the cave,Johan sat down and reloaded his rifle."Once herd there Skin and stinger is worth a lot." the dragon said.Johan smiled looking at the corpses of the monsters,at least a dozen of them aren't to badly scorched by the flames.

He started to skin and collect what he could fit in his pack."Thank you once again dragon,with these I can buy my way off this planet." Strangely it felt less fulfilling because he had gotten used to the place and the company of the dragon.

"Since this is the end of the road,I might as well at least introduce myself." he slung the rifle behind his back and looked up to the dragon.

"My name is Johan Zyl"
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:35 pm

She watched him skin the beasts and talk. "My names Vinsue." She said after he said his name "Were do you plan on heading?" she asked. "There are two more caves that most likely have more of the evil things." She wiped her tail back and forth behind her. corse she did not blame him for wanting to leave. She had been stuck on this planet for years. She had wanted to leave but her kind was not so warmly welcome in cities much less ships. 

"The caves are this way but you know were the town is." She started walking towards the cave determined to rid her hunting grounds of the greedy invaders.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 pm

"My names Vinsue." he heard the dragon say as he finished skinning the first Wavrin,it was a nice name and Johan wondered if it had any significance like some human names have."Were do you plan on heading?" he heard Vinsue ask."There are two more caves that most likely have more of the evil things." Johan wanted to protest as escape was so close,yet his morals decided to screw him over.I cannot leave without ensuring the safety of that village,it sounded so noble as he said it over and over in his head.

"The caves are this way but you know were the town is." Johan was tempted to just take his things and leave,but he felt that was a bit cowardly.

"Well before I leave lets finish what we started right?" he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Vinsue was glad to see him decide to finish the job. Though she knew he should stop walking on his leg. She laid down as he finished what he was doing. Once upon a time he would have made a great rider she thought. But it had been years since she had one. She missed him actually she missed both her previous riders. "You know you need to git off your foot or it may split and start bleeding again." she said as a matter of fact. She also noted that his weapon limited his shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do not touch the Dragon Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Do not touch the Dragon   Do not touch the Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not touch the Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next