Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo Empty
Approved#1PostSubject: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo 2AeRPyy

Name: Battlesuit Seijo
Owner: Tech-Knights of Clan Kyodain
Manufacturer: Clan Kyodain

Development Thread: N/A

Materials: An unusual alloy called Tinc, it is substantially tougher than titanium
Height: 15 meters
Rarity: Mass Produced

Grades

Weapons: 6
Armour: 5
Shields: 7
Speed: 5
Maneuvers: 6

Notable Equipment

A Battlesuit Seijo always comes equipped with a kinetic for additional defense, a bolt baton for close combat, a small complement of emergency heat-seeking shock-missiles, and can take a choice of one of the following weapons:

Bolt-Rifle: A standard issue automatic weapon for Battlesuits that fires bolt rounds. Bolt rounds are similar to Arc-rounds in design, except it is a large metallic slug coated in a more intense vield of electricity. It has excellent balance of range, accuracy, and destructive power. Making it a favorite among Tech-Knights.

Bolt-Cannon: A close range and highly destructive weapon. It fires dozens of thumb sized pellets connected together with a web of electricity. It is often used in close range combat

Bolt-Sub Gun: Similar to the Bolt-rifle, the Sub Gun fires bolt-rounds at a much higher rate of fire while sacrificing range and accuracy.

Description

A general purpose battlesuit. It is the easiest to build and is the most common and has full flight capabilities. It’s frame is used as the basis for all other versions. Battlesuit Seijo is equipped with a balance of armor, shields, speed, and firepower and is often the first suit piloted by any Kyodain Tech-Knight. In fact, many Kyodain prefer the Seijo over any other version of Battlesuit. Due to it's nature as a general purpose mech, Seijos do not excel in any particular role, whether it be anti fighter, tank, or infantry. These battlesuits do not possess the extreme armor required for long term engagements nor do they have the maneuverability to consistently dodge missiles. Seijos have slightly boosted shields to counteract this, but it is not enough to cover for all their shortcomings.

Last edited by Clan Kyodain on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#2PostSubject: Re: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 6:59 am

Approved, pending secondary approval.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo K2DLTa9 Scholar

Approved#3PostSubject: Re: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 am

@Clan Kyodain

Due to the nature of this submission I'll need a little more information.

Can you explain what weakness there might be to this suit, or atleast detail more what it's armour can withstand? Is it vulnerable/stronger to energy or physical attacks?

Battlesuits are something our lore has never had and this (as do many) seems quite powerful especially since it is Mass Produced. I want to ensure it isn't too powerful before I set it as a precedent for anyone who wishes to create them in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Approved#4PostSubject: Re: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:15 am

That's perfectly understandable. I kind of rushed the job for my Allui station thread and copy/pasted the description from my seraphim battlesuits lore post.

Changelog:

- Armor was 7, is now 4

- Shields were 6, are now 7

- Reworded description to detail the battlesuit's shortcomings.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo K2DLTa9 Scholar

Approved#5PostSubject: Re: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

Approved#6PostSubject: Re: Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo   Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyodain Battlesuit Seijo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1