Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Dragon's lair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Dragon's lair - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Dragon's lair - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Dragon's lair - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:48 pm

"they never took control of us, my friend tower led our escape...the scientist escaped though and i may need to deal with him later...i just hope i dont have a kill switch installed...dying is painfull.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#27PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:29 pm

{Ooc:Due to my Internet still not being fixed,it might take me a while to reply again some replies might be shorter then I intend}

Johan was still hunting in the woods,he was able to catch an deer whose carcass he started to carry across his shoulders on his way back to the cave,he reached the mouth of the cave and thought to Vinsue "Yep I am still ok,going to set up an campfire to cook some of the venison.Does your lady friend eat meat,if not I did see some cabbage and carrot patches I could make into an vegetable stew" Johan started to collect dry pieces of wood scattered near the mouth of the cave and placed them near the middle of the cave mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#28PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:53 am

"Good, be carful if you do half to face him." She was relieved to hear that the elf escaped before they could take control of her. "I don't know. I have never seen her eat. maybe you should ask her." She smiled as she thought back to Johan. She than picked up her head and placed them on her crossed legs. "He is right out side the cave if you want to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t423-vinsue#2495
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#29PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 pm

she stood up and gently laid vinse's head on the ground, she wanders out on her own pace and searches for johan, her weapons were sheathed since she didnt expect to run into any trouble anyway.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#30PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Johan was stoking a dimly lit campfire,his eyes only glaring away from the fire to spot the elven girl from earlier."Ah hello again..." He stood with a warm smile. "Now before you say anything miss,do you eat meat? There was still enough daylight to gather enough vegetables for an stew.

He stood unloading some things from his pack setting them next to the fire as he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#31PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 3:31 am

She watched as her friend left the cave to find her rider. She willed her ears to hear what her rider herd. She almost laughed as Johan asked about the way he asked about the food. she lessoned not wanting to give away the fact she was ease dropping.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#32PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 pm

"uhm..no i dont eat meat, i live in plants...but i just wanted to apoligize for earlier. i just knew vinsue for a very long time and it seems imprisonment keeps chasing us both. and when i heard she had a rider i thought it was like she got an owner again..."
she  said as sat down in front of johan.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#33PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm

"Owner oh no,I owe my life to Vinsue.Wait.....Are you an fugitive? I know that Vinsue got captured by UNSC forces once,anyways I accept your apology and want to apologize myself for pulling a gun on you.You can never be too careful right?" Johan stoked the fire and pulled a small pot from his pack.He took a small cutting knife and began slicing an shred of meat off the large deer carcass.He then pulled out a canteen of water and poured some of it's contents into the pot,after that he threw assorted leaves of a collection of herbs he picked up while hunting in the woods.

"You know,I never planned on becoming an dragonrider I didn't even know things like that existed outside the fairytales I read when I was but n "laaitjie". I really hope I could live up to whatever Vinsue expects of me...." He looked at Sylvia his eyes carrying a hint of sadness...or despair then he smiled.

"Right time to make a potjie."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#34PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:34 pm

she stopped lessening and started thinking about what he said. She got up and left the cave. Seeing them she laid down and lessoned.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#35PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm

she petted vinses head as she laid her head down. an idea popped in her head and she thought of something she wanted to ask vinse for a while now. "so vinse, i dont know if i told you but im a high rank official in a faction called the immortals. our basic goal is to enforce the law and end injustice everywhere like root out slavery and such. do you maybe want to join us..?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#36PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Johan poured pieces of venison into the pot and began stirring the pot with a small wooden spoon he pulled out of his pack. He watched as Vinsue joined the party and laid next to the fire.

Johan pointed to the deer carcass laying not far away. "If your hungry I left most of the meat on the carcass" he thought to Vinsue. He would sit and continue stirring only looking up from the pot as Sylvia spoke. "so vinse, i dont know if i told you but im a high rank official in a faction called the immortals. our basic goal is to enforce the law and end injustice everywhere like root out slavery and such. do you maybe want to join us..?"

Johan returned his gaze to the pot as it began to bubble and boil.He thought to Vinsue looking at her and back to the pot. "I don't know,seems like an good cause,its entirely your choice to join."

Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#37PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Vinsue looked at the carcass. than back to Silvia. "We would love to join." She got up and walked to the carcass and started eating. "it would be nice to get back in the fight. and freeing others from that type of fate is something I like doing." once she finished the meat she cleaned herself off. "Slavery is not something anyone should go threw, be glad you do not know that filling. plus I trust her"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#38PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:43 pm

she was delighted to hear the dragon would join, and even happier that johan would join as well. "thank you, both of you. if you ever have the time visit me on apex 122 where you can sign the contract and recieve your equipment. and the ticket that gets you a space to live on imm'enne."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#39PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Johan used the spoon to take a sip from his "potjie" and smiled with delight,he turned his gaze back to Sylvia. "We would do just that I believe." He held out his hand for a shake as he thought to Vinsue.

"Well then I shall follow you and help liberate whatever slaves we can find throughout the galaxy.At least I'll be doing something noble for once in my life."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#40PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Vinsue smiled. "your more noble than you think."  she than laid down and stretched out her wings.

Last edited by Vinsue on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#41PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 9:04 pm

sylvia seemed delighted to have 2 new friends on board, but have a potential but their presence alone was enough for her. "im glad to have you on board...thank you..."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Private#42PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Johan smiled and began to eat small spoonfuls of the stew that bubbled and boiled. "Well then I'm sure we will pop around Apex 122 at some point,do you have map coordinates I'm unfamiliar with the planet."
Back to top Go down
Vinsue
Level 11
Vinsue

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#43PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 pm

She looked at them with a smile for they were getting along. She once could look at a map and find the place with no problem. But that was when she ruled the skis. She missed those days but did not want to fly again after the incident. she shook her thoughts. "Yea knowing were to go would be nice."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#44PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:55 pm

"oh we're not on the map yet? well we probaply will be soon...anyway i can give you the coordinates."
she wrote down a bunch of numbers wich was the location of apex 122. "i should be back when you go apply for recruitment, or you can select another immortal elite, purity is a sweet robot but you need to know body language if you want her to recruit you."

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#45PostSubject: Re: Dragon's lair   Dragon's lair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon's lair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2