Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#1PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:41 pm

- Ma'am. - A Volunteer soldier appeared in the doorway, saluting with due honor. - People has gathered on the place. It's time for your speech. - He putted down his hand, standing still and waiting for response from his superior. All what he got back was a sight from brown haired woman standing next to the window in opposite side of room. Jane- since that was her name - has turned around, looking at Volunteer with expressionless face. She was holding a glass filled up with water in her right hand, while the left one was hidden behind her back.
- From all the activities and responsibilities here, I really dislike only one. And as you can guess, it's giving speeches in front of hall of our forces. - She took an one good sip, emptying the glass and putting it on the table next to her. - I order you to stand next to me. It will make a better look for the others.
- As always, Ma'am. - Soldier nodded with his head, walking away from the doors for Sonett to pass.

The Stronghold's main place was filled up with soldiers. Quadrangles of blue figures, hundreds of those filling up the whole available space, all of them standing at attention, turned to the Chapel's balcony. Soon enough, the Chapel's doors opened wide as few Volunteers walked out, getting positions around the balcony. On end, Jane's figure showed up - right now she was standing on the low platform, glaring at all of those people. One of the soldiers was right behind her.
She eventually cleared her throat, and began her job of a Head Officer.

- Brothers and sisters! Volunteers, Crusaders and fellow Officers! We all know our purpose of being right here, right now. A purpose of placing our very first step in this fort, purpose of enlisting as The Tower Loyal and Faithful soldiers, a purpose of following our Great Empress Rose. We have one, simple goal - To purge the evil, and make galaxy a better place for everyone, not only for us, but for every specie that has found it’s way there! We are the bringers of unwritten, but purest natural laws of every thinking organisms in every corner of galaxy! This is Word of our Holy Rose Empress! Praise Her!“
Jane threw her right hand clenched into a fist up, soon followed by the whole army in front of her, with “Praise Her” on their mouths.
- However! We can’t do it alone. We are strong in numbers, but not strong enough to fight of the whole evil crawling in this endless black space. We need help. We need allies! Allies that could help us in our Great Crusade, even before it will actually start. Allies that would support our word, or even spread it by themselves - and so, our task now is to find such allies. We haven't got much contact with anybody outside our homeland since our ancestors has landed on this ice-bound planet. Today it will change, my friends. Today we will start filling the galaxy with our saint word! Now go, Brothers and Sisters, go and explore the galaxy! Make contact with other civilizations! Spread our word with pure intentions! PRAISE THE EMPRESS!

And once again, whole Stronghold has repeated the last sentence. In the sound of people chanting name of their Empress, Jane turned around on her heel, leaving inspired Volunteers behind Chapel's doors.

The Crusade has begun.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 am

On the distant edges of the star system, a miniature Kyodain fleet popped out of warp with a flash of bright white light. Two combat frigates and an exploration frigate. A minimally armed fleet, but more than enough to get itself out of a scrap should that ever be an issue.

Lord-Explorer Zann gazed down on a holographic table in the center of the circular white bridge of his exploration frigate. The simple blue diagram made it easy for Zann to sift through the vast amount of telemetry the frigate's superpowered long range scanners were able to pick up. Even from the edge of the star system, the ship was able to determine the surface temperatures of the planets closest to the star. Many of the planets in the system either appeared to have harsh environments, or were outright uninhabitable. Zann was about to give the order to move on to the next system before he noticed something interesting: one of the outer terrestrial planets, one just beyond the edge of the habitable zone, had large amounts of refined metals on it's surface.

"Rigger, look at this telemetry," Zann said to the nearest Kyodain tapping away at his holograhpic console, "Do you believe this world is inhabited?"

"Indeed it does, Lord-Explorer Zann." The rigger replied exitedly, "We must go meet them, perhaps their technology for surviving in harsh environments would be beneficial to the expansion of Clan Kyodain." Zann nodded in response as he typed in the coordinates for the planet and popped into warp.

The ships popped out and deployed a dropship headed to the surface alongside the customary Kyodain greeting in the common tongue of the universe: "We are Clan Kyodain, we come in good graces and wish to contact your leaders". It was a quick and simple message, but plenty to carry through as the Kyodain dropship hovered outside what appeared to be a docking bay outside of a tall metal spire.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Meanwhile, in the traffic control tower on top of the Black Rose Shipyard, the so called ' exploration fleet ' has popped up as three points on the holographic map. One of controllers that were overseeing the radars has stretched back of his head seeing this - after all, there was no information about any deliveries today. He poked the Volunteer next to him.
- Contact the Stronghold, we have guests.

Soon enough, dropship's pilots could see that one of the docks has opened up it's hatch, letting the white snow fly inside of shipyard. Soon enough a message was let go in ether - "We trust your words, friends. You're free to land in the dock number... 6"  - with hope that control centre will hit the right frequency.

In the dock itself, Jane Sonnet and her trusty company of Volunteer guards with rifles at low-ready. Dressed quickly up in a fluffy white coat and protective goggles - after all it was around -40° outside, and it was quite high temperature - she was waiting for the foreigners to dock in. Their ship was probably small enough to fit the dock, so there shouldn't be a problem at all.

- Hah, we were about to start looking for others - it seems that they have found us first. Good, I will be able to stay in own bed for additional day or even two.

- I'm actually unsure why they have found us. It's a snowstorm right now, it would be hard to find pick up any signals from there. - Her bodyguard, the same that was standing next to her during speech, replied.

- Don't be too suspicious. Let's just assume that's a great opportunity to start our Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 am

Much to Lord-Explorer Zann's pleasure and surprise, the monolithic fortress-like building's docking bays slowly opened. A wave of relative heat escaped from the hangar inside. Frost crawled over the dropship's bulbous forward windows as the dropship hovered inside and landed on the spacious landing bay with a thunk. A boarding ramp popped out from the back and seven Kyodain exited; Lord-Master Zann flanked by two Tech-Priests, two Master-Explorers, and two Riggers. Only Kyodain would be able to tell apart their ranks due to the nearly uniform pearly white pressure suits they wore, the only exception to this was Zann, who wore a deep blue cape with gold trimming as a sign of his position.

"Thank you for allowing us to enter your kingdom," Zann greeted the human looking individual, "I am Lord-Explorer Zann, a title granted to me by our Riggers of Clan Kyodain." He his two right arms over his left chest and bowed while his four glowing blue eyes focused on the human's, a formal greeting in Kyodain culture. The other Kyodain followed suit as they waited for the Human leader's response.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:55 am

The dock's hatch closed right after the Kyodain's landing, and the shipyard once more was looking like oversized can, sealed from the environment.

Jane was keeping her glare on the ship for most part of time, patiently waiting. When the ramp popped out, however, she raised her hand.
- Volunteers! Show respect!
And so, every blue soldier that was present around Jane has stood on attention, with right fist close to their chests while their rifles were hanging on their arms. Jane herself, however, waited a bit longer with her greetings - until Kyodain's greet. Then, she proceed to bow gently in their direction, with left hand keeping close to body, while the right one was held on her chest.
- Let the Empress bless you, newcomers! Welcome in the Black Rose, on Black Garden. My name is Jane Sonett, and I am a Head Merchant Officer of Tower. I'm responsible for making first contact with other factions and planets. May I ask what have caused you to visit our quiet and rather away system?
A firm smile was present all the time on her face.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:26 pm

It should have been obvious enough why Clan Kyodain had been so curious as to why they wished to visit this human army's planet, which they had introduced as the Rose on Black Garden. It was an unusual name by Kyodain standards, it appeared to be full of what humans called 'metaphor'. Despite this, Master-Explorer Zann failed to understand it as anything more than a name. Perhaps the black was representative of the world's failure to sustain most life.

"We have arrived to learn how a species can survive on such an inhospitable planet." Zann replied, "It appears that you have constructed great habitats in which to reside and protect yourselves from the extreme temperatures." He contemplated for a moment. The human faction who called themselves the tower appeared to have a fairly stable society and some limited power of their own. "We have been searching for an appropriate society to befriend who are beyond the direct influence of the Nypherians, we hope you might be willing to discuss this with us?"
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm

For Jane, it was alway better to ask - just to be sure. After all, there were many civilizations and factions, and not all of them were "Coming in peace".
Officer took of her goggles, hide them in pocket of her coat, and looked back at the Master-Explorer, staring at him for a longer second.
" My ancestors has came to this planet ages ago. Such habitats were possible to build thanks to mineral conditions of the planet - after all, if not minerals, there wouldn't be really anything worth enough to settle there." - Jane replied, turning around on her heel. - " Please come with me, friends. We can't talk in the hangars - that wouldn't be really polite from us."
Soon enough, if Clan Kyodian visitors wouldn't have any problems, all of their higher personas would find themself in quite large conference room, placed on one of Control Tower higher levels. Half of walls in room were made from special glass - and paronama of quite oversized colony was visible like on hand. Jane was sitting in arm chair suited on the end of oval table, while visitors would be sitting on her left with best look from the window. Team of five volunteers was placed around the room in such good maner that it was hard to say that they even were there.
- So, if I good understand - Jane started - You are looking for autonomic power, far enought for Nypherians influence, to be out of trouble if Nypho will eventualy attack it? Head Commander says that Nypherians will come to this sectors earlier ot later - but in the same while, we should be ready to at least put a fight against them. - She continued, her fingers were tapping a table in a bit nervous manner.
- Correct me if I am wrong, Friends.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Of course it was natural for the Tower to be wary of visitors. They could be anything from an invader to someone trying to lay out terms for a forced domination. Clan Kyodain had no intentions of doing either of those.

"Interesting," Another Kyodain replied, "So you utilized the abundant minerals to construct large artificial habitats. It appears to have been a greatly more convenient undertaking than simply reconstructing your mothership in space if you had more limited technology." The group of Kyodain delegates followed the Tower leaders up to what appeared to be a confrence room of sorts. Normally, Kyodain would have done such conversations in public view at one of their command centers, clearly the Tower did things differently. Master-Explorer Zann listened carefully to the human leader's words and prepared a response.

"We aren't looking to control your kingdom from afar," Zann replied, "We have no interest in that. Kyodain is simply looking for trade partners outside of those in our immediate sector and our Nypherian friends. However, we cannot speak or predict the actions of the Nypherians, nor do we intend to fight their actions without justification."
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:37 pm

- I can't actually say what my ancestors did in first years of colonisation. Recordings about their achievements and progress are long gone, and nobody could bring them back. - Jane replied to... Hm, compliment from the other Clan member, smiling gently. - In my opinion, box filled with those recordings is just laying somewhere under layers of thick snow just right outside of our settlements. But who knows.

Jane sat a bit more straight now, looking at the Master-Explorer Zann. When she heard the magical word - "Trade" - A soft smirk has emerged on her face. She nodded, gently, thinking for few seconds about her response.
- To trade with, you say? We would be pleased to open a trade route with your Clan, friends. You won't be disappointed with quality of our goods. - She added, lending a bit forward in her seat. - However, it will be a bit hard for your pilots to land here. You can trust me - weather outside is considered as a good one on this planet.
Still, it won't be a problem for too long... In next months we plan to set up a merchant station in our system. This will be a good occasions to make contact with other nations as well - I believe you will be pleased to have more trade partners, I am right?
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:02 am

Trade partners would always be beneficial, many of the species in the so called outer worlds sector Kyodain traded with had relationships built on trust and resources. Oftentimes, Kyodain exchanged information and food for resources and occasionally vice versa if certain species desired resources and other items such as food that were not available through other channels. One of the exceptions being the Nypherian Empire, which Kyodain had a more personal relationship with in the form of exchanging technology, concepts, and even troops and officers. Kyodain had to work hard in order to attemt to ensure that they weren't the sole benefactors of their alliance.

"Trade friends are always good when beneficial for both parties," Master-Explorer Zann said, some of the mandatory Guardian training rising up, "Of course, we must dictate the terms of our initial trade relationship. At present, it appears you view the Nypherian Empire as a threat, they are also Clan Kyodain's closest allies. We must be able to trust The Tower will not make any... rash decisions as far as the Nypherians are concerned. We are sure you are familiar with the Nypherians' military might." Zann stood calmly alongside his fellow Kyodain, questioning what the humans's small smile meant. He let is slide. "We will be willing to provide a basic resource exchange if you wish," Zann finally offering the trade agreements as the new Psychology researchers had asked Zann to do, "Kyodain may be able to provide resources you require. As this appears to be a frozen world, we imagine some more exotic food may be a desire to your people."
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:11 pm

- Ahh, you don't have to worry about this, my friend. Tower doesn't look to start trouble with anybody, after all, Tower is rather... Defensive faction. - Jane stood up as well, trying to show respect towards her guests. She walked out from her seat, still facing Kyodian people. - Very well then! We have a trade deal now. People of the Black Rose should be happy to eat something... Outstanding from their typical diet. And now... - She walked closer to the Lord Explorer, lending out a hand towards him. - I have no idea how your kind tent to accept deals, but here, on Black Rose, we tend to shake each other's hands in a good maner. For the better future of our two growing Empires, my friend!
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Master-Explorer Zann stared blankly at the hand for a moment before fully comprehending what the human's and meant. The sudden realization washed over the Master-Explorer has he grasped the female leader's arm and shook it right to left a few times before quickly letting go.

"Of course, we will send word back to Lux Donum with word of our new agreement." The Master-Explorer's gaze swept over the expansive city below, covered by a large dome. "Though we are curious as to what your crusade is. We believe we have told you all of Kyodain's intentions. We would like to know more about yours."
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Jane was somewhat took by surprise, staring down at her hands shaked around by Kyodain's hand. She went silent for a second, then just smirked a bit.
- Let's call that a good start. - She said, crosing hands behind herself. Then, she made few steps towards the panoramic window, looking down at Black Rose. They were high enough to take a look over whole colony there - and more aware eye would even notice people walking under the grand platform. They were like little ants from there...
- What is Crusade? Oh, that simple. - Jane raised her head up gently. - Crusade is purpose of Tower being a thing. Our highest goal and desire is to purge the evil that is crawling in the space. We heard about Demonic Crusade, and how dangerous it was for all the species in this endless universe. And even if now this... Spreading sin is a past, we are sure that new dangers will show up sooner or later. Crusade is preparation, my friend. - Jane turned around, looking now at Zann. Her lips formed a Soft smile again. - But as for now, we are looking for allies that would help Us in building our empire.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:21 am

So the Tower's central purpose was to hunt down and destroy everything they saw as 'evil'. Chiefly the Demonic Crusade or anything remotely related to them, simply stating that 'spreading sin' must be a thing of the past and need to be eradicated. Simply put, it was warlike. Zann turned the thought over in his head a bit. A warlike species that would instantly jump on anyone they perceived as evil would certainly be a risky trade partner, even simply with foodstuffs. Nonetheless, he had agreed to the deal, so it would follow through.

"You can expect the first trade shipment within one week." Zann joined his Kyodain in the turbolift, after which they marched into the dropship, launched, and boarded their exploration cruiser in the fleet above. Not more than twenty minutes later, the fleet popped into warp with a flash of light, continuing on to the next system for exploration.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:09 am

- Huh. I thought that they will at least stay for coffee. - Jane said to herself, watching Kyodain cruiser disappearing from her eyes, and soon as well as on Tower's radars. Now, they will have to wait for announced "Shipment".

Week has indeed passed, but no sign of Kyodian ships has been catch. Head Officer was sitting in the Flight Command, with a cup of warm coffee from Black Flakes next to her. She was patiently waiting for her subordinates to notice any activity in the Black Garden space sector - However, she sat there for few good hours already. She was worrying if the shipping agreement will be even done, The Tower didn't find anybody else willing to make a trade route at all. Oh well.
The weather was clean today. Well, not "clean" - but definitely more gentle than usual Snowstorm striking over the planet. Sun was even giving some warm, not that it was really useful at temperature raging around -50°. Bigger Ships shouldn't have problems with landing, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Finally, as the one-week mark had passed, a bright flash of white light erupted on the edges of the system. A Kyodain battleship escorted by three destroyers and five battle-frigates popped into the edges of the system. The battleship immediately began broadcasting a friendly signal towards the icy planet as the ships activated their jump engines in order to quickly traverse the distance between the edge of the system and Black Garden.

"This is Kyodain Modified Battleship 1 of Fleet B auxillary," The Tech-Master aboard the battleship broadcasted down to the planet, "Requesting permission to deploy and exchange our carried goods."
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#17PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 am

- Ships in range, Ma'am. - One officer turned around to the Jane, poking few buttons in process. Head Officer clapped her hands, standing up from her seat. A soft smile was forming on her face.
- Ahh, there they are! Our Kyodian friends, I suppose? Very well. Let's wait a second more for their broadcast.

And soon, message from the battleship was received by Tower's Flight Centre. Jane gave a signal to respond their trade partners. Actually, she was kind of impressed by fact that Kyodians had such a fleet just for trading - Tower will soon have to develop it's own battleships... But, for now, trading.

"Permission granted, docks number 1, 4, 6 and 8 are open for shipment. Welcome on Black Garden, friends."
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#18PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Just as the small transport fleet finally entered orbit, they received permission to land in a number of docks, likely large enough to hold at least one of Kyodain's dropships. A few minutes passed as Kyodain loaded up four of their dropships to capacity full of crates containing various foodstuffs and other food-related goods. The trade cruiser's Tech-Baron Zan took point on a set of controls before the squadron of battleships launched into the frosty atmosphere below.

The atmospheric entry was easy enough with burns to the makeshift cargo rigs strapped just behind the bottom half of the cockpit. Zan made a mental note to suggest dedicated cargo dropships and cruisers as a pet project for any Tech-Priest who was interested in designing a few new ships. It would be easy enough to do anyway.

Regardless, the starships quickly set down and dropped their cargo chock full of alien grains, fruits, and other difficult-to-grow foods from Kyodain's side of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#19PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Jane, as always, was already on place when dropships arrived. Of course she could only oversee the one dock at the time - and so, rest three was under watchful eyes of logistical officers. Not that it was much to watch at all... first trade of two factions, not ceremonial in nearly any sense. But it still was an important thing in their history, or at least they could hope it will be so.

Soon, Tower's track trucks made their way into the docks, carrying refined Rose Steel on their backs. It was basically only thing that Black Garden could offer to Kyodians for their food supplies - and only one that probably was profitable at all. Anyway, dropships get filled up again with amount of still that Jane thought will be reasonable, and now they were just waiting for order to get back.
Jane was standing in front of one of the Kyodian ships, patiently waiting for... well, anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#20PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 4:17 pm

The moment the dropships landed, Clan Kyodain immediately began efficiently unloading their cargo. Dozens of crates full of exotic grains, fruits, and other various foods from the outer worlds sector were brought before the Tower's officer that had been awaiting their arrival. The Tech-Master considered for a moment that his arrival may have been late. After all, the speed of the planet's rotation had not been documented when the initial fleet had arrived, nor did Kyodain have any real idea of how many planetary rotations counted as a week, though the brushed off the thought as he assisted his riggers in unloading the dozens of food-filled metallic crates.

"We have arrived with your goods, friends," The Tech-Master greeted the Tower's officer, "We assume you have the exchange?"
Back to top Go down
Ternos23
Level 10
Ternos23

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#21PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu May 11, 2017 12:23 pm

- Greetings, friend! - Jane stood with hands begind her, smiling towards so-called Tech-Master. - Exchange is already being loaded up into your ships. We didn't made the actuall deal, and so I have no idea what you would like in exchange. - She looked at the side, making a short pause.
- But! I suppose you will find our good useful - it's processed White Rose Steel, ready to be used as anything you want to use it. - She added, smiling. Then, her hand directed at the trucks that were getting unloaded from the indeed white-grey rail lenghts.
- Perhaps trading food for steel is not a common sigh, but... Everything will do for now. So, we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
Clan Kyodain
Level 12
Clan Kyodain

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#22PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyMon May 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Steel was certainly an interesting trade for food, though it was clear that the Tower had more than enough of the relatively common resource, and Clan Kyodain had quite the surplus of fruits and other, more exotic foods the Tech-Priests of Clan Kyodain had presumed would be difficult to cultivate in artificial environments.

"Let this be the beginning of a good relationship between our two kingdoms," The Tech-Master replied as he watched the Kyodain Riggers efficiently unload their cargo and simultaneously load on the exchanged goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
The Beginning Empty#23PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1