Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 6: Galaxy's End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nozdormu
Level 1
Nozdormu

NPC
Neutral
Omega-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Chapter 6: Galaxy's End Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Chapter 6: Galaxy's End TO0fHCn

"So, you made it."

The Starforger towered over them as they exited the gateway, cosmic energy surging through him and the place around them. Jaya, Kitty, Gavin, Sebastian, The Freelancer, and The Artificer with Eli in tow all saw the monstrosity before them. From where they stood on a ruined open platform of stone, it seemed they weren't even the size of his eye. Around the platform there seemed to be nothing else, just a vast expanse of space before it disappeared into a nebula-like cloud that surrounded the area. "You have come all this way to die because you think it's good. You think you're doing it to save the galaxy. How cute."

"Enough games, Starforger." The Artificer stepped forward, his hand grasped on Eli's chains forcing the demon to come forward. "We have a prisoner of yours, and we will not hesitate to kill him."
"Oh, boo hoo." The dragon mocked, tilted it's enormous head sideways as it did. "You think I care about him? He was a useful pawn, but he has been defeated. The weak have no place in my servitude."
"You know fully why you should care." The Artificer replied.
The Starforger lowered his head slightly to stare him dead in the eye. "I care for nothing but destroying this wretched galaxy."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 6: Galaxy's End C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 6: Galaxy's End DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:44 pm

"I don't think he would feel it if I shoved my foot up his ass." Kitty was looking up at the Starforger with narrowed blue and red eyes, the fingertips of both of her hands morphed into lava. Kitty leaned over to Gavin, muttering in his ear. "He's bigger than Dan's ego, it's incredible." Humor was how Kitty dealt with situations. 

Kitty glanced over at Eli, her eyes narrowing with anger. Maybe she would shove her foot up his ass before she shoved it up the Starforger's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Sebastian Nicholas Duarte
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Sebastian looked up at the gargantuan creature, having never before seen something, that was living, this big in his life. He was speechless.
There were only 12 ODSTs left with him, standing by him. One of them turned to look at Sebastian.
"I think its safe to say.... that I didn't sign up for this... right?" The ODST asked.
Sebastian didn't say anything, staying quiet for a moment.
"How do we fight that?" He finally said.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Gavin looked at Kitty, and then back at the thing. Her sense of humour wasn't enough to make him laugh in this situation.
"Man... he's big." He managed to utter.
"How do we fight that?" Sebastian asked.
Gavin turned to look at Sebastian, and then back at The Starforger.
"Uhh... ideas anyone?" Was all Gavin said in response.

Last edited by Gavin McRead on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:05 pm

The Freelancer had been sucked in before he managed to reach his ship. Around half of his wolves were also sucked in but they lay dormant around him on the platform of rock on which they were all standing.
He regarded the massive being that imposed itself over them for a few moments, before looking around the sky for his ship, hoping to catch glimpse of it. He managed to spot it behind them, it was floating lifelessly among the other UNSC ships and nebulae surrounding and encompassing the seemingly-infinite empty space around them.

He looked back at The Starforger, as it gazed down at them with its intense, blue eyes that were larger than any of them in size.
"Why this galaxy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:10 pm

"How do we fight that?" Jaya heard Sebastian ask.
"Together," She replied, looking to all those around her. They had assembled a team of supernaturals and brave warriors, she believed they could do it. Looking down to her side she saw Blightslayer, her father's sword, sheathed by her hip. With a nod mostly to herself, she then looked back up to the dragon. Her aim was to show no fear, staring the Starforger straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Level 1
Nozdormu

NPC
Neutral
Omega-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:13 pm

"Isn't it clear? You can't fight me. Space and Time bends to my will, how could you possibly hope to stand a chance?" He looked between each of them, almost genuinly confused as to why they were bothering.
"Why this galaxy?" He heard the Freelancer ask, and almost suddenly his gaze snapped towards him.
"Because those wretched celestials used me to build this galaxy. I forged the stars you all call homes, and yet my only reward was to have my memory wiped and be repurposed into their little guardian of Time. What use is Time when deep down you should have the power to control everything. They lied to me, and so now that I remember the truth, I shall tear their precious galaxy apart. Star by star." It was clear he had a rage buried deep inside him, as he spoke with pure passion. "Do you understand now? They must pay!"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:22 pm

"Sheesh, you have some intense anger issues." Kitty folded her arms across her chest, looking up at the Starforger with a raised eyebrow. "You know they could have just decided to kill you but no they gave you a job, you should be grateful." She was stalling for time until someone, anyone, came up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Looking to his allies: The ODSTs, Gavin, Kitty, Jaya, The Artificer and for all it was worth, The Freelancer, Sebastian set aside his hopelessness and stepped forward, looking right up at The Starforger.
"Go ahead. Try us. It isn't like we haven't been through hell before. We managed to survive all that, we'll get through you as well, no matter what it takes." He said, preparing his Hydra Launcher.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Gavin looked at Sebastian as he had stepped forward and spoke out defiantly against The Starforger. Through this, he also found his inner strength, set aside his worries and transformed into the Ghost Rider. He also stepped forward, the fiery glowing of his skull's eye sockets gazing up at The Starforger.
"Evil burns, and so shall you!" He declared against the being.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"So it's power you want..." The Freelancer replied in a dark tone.
Soon Sebastian and Gavin stepped forward and defiantly spoke against the being.
The Freelancer saw this and stepped back a few paces quietly, while opening up his wrist-pad and typing commands into it.
He then looked up at the Starforger, anticipating a move of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Level 1
Nozdormu

NPC
Neutral
Omega-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:42 pm

"It's true, he doesn't care about anything," Eli grunted as he adjusted his chains. "Not even his own son!" With a mighty shout he broke free from those chains and looked up to the Starforger. From his green eyes came a beam of demonic energy directed straight at the dragon's chest. As he channeled the beam his tattoos began glowing green again, whilst his rotten wings spread. However, the Starforger merely continued to look down on him.

"Oh no, I think you shaved off a hair there. Maybe two." He mocked once again, as after Eli had finished with his beam the attack didn't seem to have bothered him. It was most likely down to the fact that he had hit the scales of his belly instead of any parts that might be weaker, but in his rage he hadn't been able to discern where to hit. "Well now this has gotten boring, let's get it over with." The dragon opened it's giant mouth and unleashed a dark blue flame that itself was even cosmic energy, throwing it straight at the group of them all. A mighty roar accompanied his attack, yet it fell short to the sudden appearance of a shield around them.

The Artificer, hand held high grasping a large gem, seemed to be channeling the shield.
"The time is now, heroes. Throw all you can at him, and make use of the lack of gravity off this platform. Once I drop the shield I will focus on negating his effects on time, but you must hurry." A few seconds after the cosmic flame stopped, he dropped the shield.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaya nodded to the Artificer, grasping the hilt of the Blightslayer by her side. She knew the plan she had discussed in secret with him before entering the gateway, the one that would help her break the dragon's time spell on her and grant her the power to help this fight. As with anyone who touched the Blightslayer, she shone in a bright white light. Within seconds the light began burst outwards, blinding even the Starforger for a moment until her new form was visible.

Her father's sword in hand she now appeared at her true age, in her young 20s it seemed, and wore a head of blonde hair. White armour adorned her body whilst her phoenix wings were now replaced with those more angelic, spreading outwards to ready herself for battle. Yellow holy energy swarming around her and the blade, as she charged forward into the vacuum between the platform and the dragon. A lack of gravity carried her to the beast, allowing her to latch onto the beast and begin her climb.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:53 pm

"Sometimes I doubt she's my daughter. Neither I nor Dan have blonde hair, don't even get me started on the fact that somehow we got a phoenix from a half vampire and a demon." Kitty sighed, fire starting to spread across her skin again. She took a few steps back before running forward and jumping herself, throwing out a large fireball with the increased momentum.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm

With a roar of anger, the Ghost Rider jumped off the platform at an inhuman speed and continued to rocket towards the Starforger until he collided with it's chest. At the same time, an explosion generated from every part of his body as he slammed against the being with all of his might.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:03 pm

The Freelancer's ship had launched a pod next to his position. As it slammed down, he opened it and took out a jetpack and one golden-coloured shoulder-mounted weapon along with a piece of equipment. Donning the jetpack, he also used it to jump and steer through the vacuum. While raising his weapon towards the Starforger. 

Firing, the weapon released 14 red orbs at once, propelled by golden trail of energy straight at the Starforger's head and neck area. If these were to hit their target, they'd explode into a red mist that would absorb a certain amount of any form of energy; electrical, bioelectrical, heat or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#17PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Sebastian ordered his men to stay on the ground and lay down suppressive fire before jumping up and using his thrusters to guide him closer to The Starforger.
Raising his Hydra Launcher, he released all six missiles locked onto The Starforger's face before thruster-evading to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Level 1
Nozdormu

NPC
Neutral
Omega-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#18PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:09 pm

The Starforger writhed at the multiple attacks hitting him, obviously being affected by something for the first time. He readied another cosmic flame, preparing to fire it down at them again, yet this time he was hit with a series of red orbs and hydra missiles. The orbs exploded into mist which hung around his jaws, preventing the cosmic energy from forming. Enraged by this and the explosion on his chest, he swung his right arm down, hitting part of the stone platform, but ultimately aiming to grab the Ghost Rider off his chest and bringing him up to his mouth in a tight grip.

"Do you not know who I am?!"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#19PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Jaya managed to reach the top of the dragon's scaled area where there was only his skin. It seemed he was made of pure cosmic energy, but something held it together solidly in his form. Nevertheless Jaya raised her blade which now shone bright with angelic energy. Bringing it down she aimed to stab the beast straight into it's skin, and hopefully see if there was anything beneath the cosmic layer that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#20PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 pm

"You're a raging scaly dick head!" Kitty spat at him, forming another large fireball in his hand and pitching it forward at him just as she landed somewhere on his forearm. She began to climb her way up his arm, shooting fire onto his scales with each move she made. 
Back to top Go down
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Faction#21PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 pm

As The Starforger swung his arm, a part of the stone platform was hit and some of the ODSTs were crushed as a result. However the others did not relent and continued firing, reloading and firing again.

Sebastian, having witnessed this, used his thrusters to steer himself around the Starforger as he was distracted by Gavin and Jaya, and using his thrusters, he "landed" on the Starforger's back as lightly as possible. Grabbing three of his fragmentation grenades, he quickly placed them against the creature's back and hit the charge on one of them, using his thrusters to move away quickly as he did so. The resulting explosion would have been three times as much as a normal grenade.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#22PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm

The Ghost Rider struggled against The Starforger's grip. Nonetheless, he replied anyway.
"You are amongst the Heathen. And you will burn like the rest." He declared.
After he said this, he used the energy brewing inside him to turn up the intensity of his etheral flames, trying to channel them into the Starforger's hand.
Back to top Go down
The Freelancer
Level 12
The Freelancer

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#23PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 pm

As The Freelancer continued to float through the space until he was a little above The Starforger, reloaded his weapon and aimed it again at the creature. However, he did not fire and instead examined the anatomy of the being. He aimed his weapon at an area where there only appeared to be skin, which seemed to be pure blue cosmic energy.
However, as Jaya had already reached that area, he did not fire.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Level 1
Nozdormu

NPC
Neutral
Omega-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#24PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm

A combination of the Ghost Rider's flames in his hand and the explosions on his back caused the Starforger to let go, instead slamming down again on stone platform. Unless the Ghost Rider was quick enough, he aimed to slam him into the stone before getting his hand away from the etheral flames. A loud roar of pain echoed out from him as fireballs crawling up his scales, and the piercing of a sword in his chest was felt.

"I am the Aspect of Time! The Forger of Stars! The Destroyer! Your End!" He shouted constantly with rage, now flinging both claws around. His whole body twisted clockwise, with his right claw now aiming for the airborne Sebastian, and his left aiming to crush Kitty against his own body.

Last edited by The Starforger on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#25PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:41 pm

As the giant dragon twisted Jaya pulled herself off the beast. Her wings carried her up and out of the way of his claws, placing her near the Freelancer. "Fire now!" She shouted to him now that she was out of the way and The Starforger was distracted. Meanwhile she flew down to atop his head, aiming to plunge her sword into his skull; if he had one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Galaxy's End   Chapter 6: Galaxy's End Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: Galaxy's End

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next