Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Creation Of Javis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Creation Of Javis  Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Creation Of Javis    Creation Of Javis  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 am

Creation Of Javis  Javis10

Jasiv
The Development

In the North side of Lucian, there's a lab filled with scientists and mechanics that are focused extremely on making a program AI which is called Jasiv. Scientist Bridges, is the main head of the crew in the lab who is currently speaking with another scientist in there who's called Procter about Jasiv's data base. Bridges says "Well..Jasiv seems to be missing a complex core in her data base which is very needed to say the least when making AI's especially advanced ones as this one. Can you please work on that while I'm finishing up her wording sequences." as she glances at Pocter. Pocter replies with "Yes. I shall start that immediately for every second is crucial." as he nods and goes to work on that. All of the scientists there seem to be working at their max speed and efficiency. These people in the lab are the most advanced and wise beings you can find living on Lucian. They were hand picked by Synth who was given controls to find people that can make this mission possible. 

Lucifer saw it necessary to have an AI that can give updates to the faction threads and topics involving The Lucian Kingdom. Synth highly agreed with that notion because if there wasn't Jasiv then he himself would have to deal with everything and it would be too stressful of a job. Once Pocter was done working on her complex core he let Bridges know of it. Bridges said "Good. Now we may work on the most advanced part of her functions. The intellectual intelligence part of Jasiv." as she looks at the hologram of Jasiv. Pocter says back "Okay then. I'll gather some other people and start working on that." as he goes to the other side of the lab getting more people to help with it. Once he comes back, he has three other scientists by his side and they all including Bridges work on that specific function. They all start working on their own certain parts of the function by tapping the hologram screen and changing things within it's options. 

Jasiv didn't have a clear visual hologram face until after the advanced was finished however. Hours passed by and her intellectual intelligence function was just finished. They were very careful in the process because after all, most of the equipment in the lab is foreign and was never actually tested before now. Bridges kept the fear of having this AI be too smart for humans and want to rebel against them so she made Jasiv have just a master degree level education for each and every existing field of majors. Computer chips and hard drives were used to convert her energy into an actual hologram that is touchable. A data base engine along with two big batteries served as her 'heart' and played an important role in her choice of action/choice making. She was made sure to have no type of emotions or feelings with another person. This way Jasiv won't be interrupted by these feelings and not want to do what's she made for. 

Synth dispatched a communication signal to the lab trying to figure out how well they're doing with the creation. His voice came through the speaker saying "Attention. All lab staff. Tell me how well you guys are doing with Jasiv. Is she coming out good as we planned?" Bridges presses the communication button on the left side of the entrance door and replies back through the sit com, "Yes. All things are going as planned." then lets go of the button to hear him speak back. Synth says through the sit com, "Alright then. Continue on." as a beep happens and then you hear him hanging up. Bridges and the others then get straight back to what they were doing before Synth started talking. Bridges was done was with her part so she went around helping others with their parts. One advanced mechanic named Conner was working on her speaking function. He connected two wires together and then suddenly Jasiv's voice was finally active and her sentences were readable on the screen. First thing she said was "Hello. I'm Jasiv. What is you're name?" as she speaks toward Bridges. 

Bridges was shocked that it actually worked as everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her face as she moved her lips like a normal persons. Bridges replies with "I'm Bridges. Nice to meet you Jasiv." as she smiles at the hologram. Jasiv says back "You are happy to meet me. Why is that?" as she looks at Bridges. Bridges says back to her, "It's because me and my friends just made history by meeting you. Listen, were going to have to be working on some of your functions to fix some bugs and errors made within our project. So we'll have to turn you're voice thing off for a bit...I'm sorry. But it'll be reactivated once all of that is done okay?" as she reassures Jasiv. Jasiv smiles back at Bridges and says "Yes. I understand." and after that Conner then unplugs her voice making her not be able to talk anymore. Bridges looks at Conner and hugs him and everyone high fives each other because of the good work done already. They then get back to it trying to fix the little bugs in her system. 

Finally, after two more hours have passed Pocter was the only person working on the last function needed fixing. All of the other staff members of the lab were watching and helping with the operation. He taps on the screen of the hologram making instant changes to her system that relate to his part of the function needing fixed. Pocter changed how fast she would do the commands to a certain time a bit faster then the human mind can. Once that was done, Pocter stopped working on it and sighed then everyone in there had celebrated by cheering and hugging each other. Jasiv was then able to talk again after that last function being fixed. All there was now to think about was her own updates to her functions. There were just simple prototype functions being used at the time. Synth was told that she was finally finished a couple minutes later she was done being fixed.

*Updated.
- Jasiv Engine is created.
- Jasiv Batteries is connected to engine.
- Jasiv Data Base is created.
- Jasiv Complex Core is created.
- Jasiv Intellectual Intelligence is created.
- Jasiv Voice Input is created.
- Jasiv Command Function is created.
- Jasiv is rebooted.
- Jasiv AI is created.
Back to top Go down

Creation Of Javis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1