Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) Empty
Private#1PostSubject: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:56 pm

(ooc: this happens after Coloseum thread that Crimson will post eventually)

Over the planet of Apex something, something, there was a spaceship, dubed "THE MIGHTY SPACE BAR", it belonged to The Becker Siblings, A three people gang of criminals, treasure hunters and mercs, which were, of course, siblings. These people were Daniel Becker, the mechanic, engineer and ehmm mad scientist I guess, next is Sarah Becker the batshit heavy weapons gal who is constatnly drunk and ocasionly high of her mind on drugs, and the last is Albert Becker, The Good, The Medic and The Wimp. All of them after certain predicament came to conclusion that if they want to continue their way of life then they need something big enough to hide under and joining GSU or Nypherians is out by default, Lucian Kingdom is also out ,beacuse, hey they (Beckers) might be criminals but they have standards, so only logical choice is Immortals or Bunch of Violent Abolitionists, as Daniel started to call them. In this very momment ship started to get close to the only acces point of Apex.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) TJPZQB0 Donator

Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) Empty
Private#2PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 pm

as the ship got closer to apex 122, and automatic tansmission reached them. "hello! welcome to apex-122, please follow the traffic around the planet entrance until you get permission to fly through the enrance to the hub where we are pleased to help you! otherwise use your lifeline device and warp to the hub, our employees will retrieve your ship shortly after!"

after about 10 minutes they were greenlit to land and wander around the hub, upon landing they were greeted by loads of races wandering through the hub, the big red eyes of the mifdemons were extinct but so were the bright colors of the sun elves and the big robots guarding the place, this was extremely reminiscent of airports.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#3PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:32 pm

- Well we are here so remember no German, not after the last time
- Oh but I love German, everything sounds like an name for weapon, tank,plane or a order to shoot
- Well It seems that you took the last part of your sentence to the heart last time.....
- At least we killed those russina terrorists
- Yeah but sitll it was a mess.....
- So what now?
- Wha... oh right sorry ehm let's just ask where we can join those Vio...... I mean Immortals......wait where is Sarah?
MEANWHILE Sarah had sepertaed herself from her brothers in search of someone who could tell her where the nearest bar is, soon she found some random gray person that looked like female
- HEY YOU THERE GRAY PERSON DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET WASTED?!
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) TJPZQB0 Donator

Private#4PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 pm

the young mifdemon looked on in horror as sarah began yelling at her, not sure what to say she simply ignored her and ran away but one person heard her, this was tower, the leader of the immortals who tapped sarah on her shoulder (wich she most likely wouldnt even notice with her armor being this thick) to get her attention and says. "the bar me and blaze usually go to is over there, i was just on my way there but please dont bother my citizens, especially the little grey ones, buggernaut."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#5PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:45 am

- Thank you Crusader looking motherfucker, now I am going to get completly wasted and, if I am lucky, cause a bar fight and lots of trouble, and if I am not, then somone might spike my drink with something and I might wake up with-
- SARAH YA FUCKING IDIOT
Sarah turns here head towards her brother
- O hey Daniel look there is some crusader looking motherfucker-
- SHUT UP, FOR FUCKS SAKE I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOME SPACE KNIGHT WE GOTTA FIND RECRUITMENT CENTRE FOR IMMORTALS
- But I wanted-
- NO GETING WASTED
- Man ok........
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#6PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 1:50 pm

tower found this predicament rather amusing instead of being offended like ceo's would normally. "who are you calling a crusader, rust bucket? besides, the recruitment centre to MY faction is right over there at the woman in the reception that has our flag on it, just dont be calling them names, it reduces your chances of joining..." he says before turning around, headingto the bar.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#7PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:40 pm

- Oh... hmm that was ehhmm......

- Unexpected
- Yeah that........ wait where is.... SARAAAAAAAH agh why she has do those kind of things why?!
- Don't ask me I am just a Medic here
- Let's just go sign up already
Daniel and Albert then went to that reception
- Ok lady I, my brother and my sister who is bar at this momment, want to join The Immortals, I will now cut to the chase and ask how much I will be drowning in paperwork to get this job?
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#8PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Tower wanders to the bar chuckling. there was a young lady behind the reception, she looked much like one of the mifdemons sarah was yelling at earlier but this one was dressed to look like a reception keeper. She gave the brothers a form to fill out. once this was filled in she told the brothers to go find one of the legends. "Now, gentlemen, go meet one of the leaders, i think i saw tower just now, he might be in the bar ask him to give you your gear."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#9PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:11 am

So they Daniel and ALbert went to the bar to look for that Space Knight named Tower, Daniel assumed that Tower was his last name or a Nickname of sorts, for who names their child Tower, at least it would be funny if his lastaname would be Stone, but I am getting of track here so they went to this bar and started looking for a guy that wears a bucket on his head. Sarah was also in this bar drinking herself away while also telling stories of her adventures ,with band of Mercs known as "Bloody Scots", to whoever was listening
- AND so me and guys acepeted the chalange of "Welsh Bastards" and met on designated place and oh boy it how we were suprised when those guys attacked while riding mechaniacal Battle-sheeps
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#10PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm

not alot of people were really listening to sarah really, but those that were listening were immediatly distracted when the 3 initial members (tower, blaze and klaut) of the immortals who were currently high ranked leaders marched into the bar, openly anouncing their presence, or at least tower did it for them. "tony! give these people a drink on my name! we got something to celebrate!" he yelled as he made his way to 3 empty seats that were unfortunatly nearby sarah. of course the barman asked what the occasion was as these free rounds really were a rare treat. "we just got back from taking a new planet for ourselves, anthir now belogns to us!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#11PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Sarah paid no mind to them, and still told what she wanted to say, though now she talked to herself which isn't something unsual for her. Daniel when he saw the one in bucket helmet immediately went up to him and then he said
- Well all the paper work is done and receptionist said that we sould find you if we want to get our equipmnet
- Wha? paperwork ? what?
- Sarah how many times will I need to explain that you realy should stick to group?
- Dunno, and don't care
- Well at least she is-
- Honest, yes Profesional, hell no but what to do
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#12PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 5:13 pm

the knight stood up and 'smiled' at his companions, wich ment his helmet eyeholes squinted at them. "you two start without me, if i dont come back on time just pay yourself, ill deposit the cash later then." he says before walking out of the bar, beckoning the siblings to follow them. "alright lady and gentlemen, let's go get your new armor and weaponry..." he became quiet when he noticed sarah didnt budge. "that means you too, glasscontainer. you'll need thougher armor than that." he says before leading them to the armory.

He opened the door with a keycard and once it opened, heaven (for some people) came into view. Weapons and armor as far as the eye could reach. the rooms were brightly lit and all these weapons were unloaded and organized by manufacturer, there were bows, gatling guns, chainguns, laser weapons and much more, but the first thing tower did was to open a closet and pull a giant dark green armor out of it and placed it in fron of sarah. "out there on immortal missions, you'll probaply need thougher armor, try this on, it's dwarven metal. and you there, with the mask, try one of these smg's."
after bassically throwing down the armor wich made a heavy thud he walked to the weapons closet and pulled out a gun that looked like the lovechild of an assault rifle and a minigun.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Becker
Level 6
Daniel Becker

The Depressed Cyborg

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Private#13PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 5:34 pm

- Says a Bucket head
Was Sarah's response to being called a glassconatiner, But when she heard that her Armor wasn't apperently tough for that guy she almost went into berserker rage,
- Oi I have ya know that this here is one of the better power armors on the market, and a gift from leader of "Bloody Scots" Abraham "I AM A MOTHERFUCKING BEAR" Green
She was in such state even when the gates of heaven had opened. refusing to get out of her armor, Albert meanwhile looked at the thing in rather dazed state
- Ehmm how big is the recoil?
While thi happened Daniel had gone to inspect armors, weapons and other things his thoughts were
"Man I could use some of this for my own little projects"
He mostly targeted smaller arms like SMGs, pistols and such especialy if they were energy based
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Private#14PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm

he wasnt too impressed by sarah's yelling, back before he died his wife did this almsot every evening when he got home drunk off his ass. "most likely this one will protect you better from the kind of threats we face in the immortals, it stops just about anything that comes out of guns. uhm the recoil is not too bad i guess, i usually use blades but keya gildas uses one and she's definetly smaller than you." he says handing him the gun, it seemed about as heavy you'd expect, perhaps slightly lighter even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private#15PostSubject: Re: Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)   Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three not so good people go to join Bunch of violent Abolitionists (aka. Immortals)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1