Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 Empty
Invasion#51PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:47 pm

"Give the signal to the Magnifique, blow it up." Dan said quickly, before disappearing in a swirl of black mist. As quick as he could he followed the point of death to the north of the isle, reappearing beside Kitty's fallen body. Just as he arrived Lana began to take a humanoid form again, but this time it was not her usual self. Black frayed robes and a hood hung off her, whilst her skin seemed rotten and wet. Some kind of limbs extra limbs protruded from her face, but exactly what they were was hidden by her hood.

"Y̢o̕͏u̕ ̢͘ą̧ŗe҉҉͘ ̷t̡ǫ̷͜o҉͠ ̛ĺ̨͘at̀͠͠è̷.͞ W̸̧e ̸͢h̢̀a̶͝͡v̴e͢ ̧f̨e̡a̶st̴ed҉ ̸̷o̵̴͟n͢ ̶͘h̷͢e̡̧͠ŕ̨ ͟͠p̵͜ơw̷e̵̕͟r̨͠͝.̢̡ ̸̧Ẁ͘҉e̶͠ ̵̡a̵҉ŕ̴e̴̡ st͡rong҉̛͠eŕ͠.̨̛"

Dan looked down at Kitty's body, then back up at the thing Lana had become. He could see now what was locked deep inside of her, similar to how Death was within him and the Ghost Rider was within Gavin. Another entity with another host, yet this one seemed bent on serving evil. He knew only one way he could face it.

"Death!" He shouted, letting out his rage whilst taking on a much darker form. His whole body turned pitch black as if he were made of the shadows themselves, and in his hand formed a large scythe. Two red eyes stared down the entity before him, before glancing to see a hole melting in the rocks at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Invasion#52PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:49 pm

W͝͝͏e̸̴͢҉҉ ̡̛͟s̢͟e̕͞r̡҉̴̡v̷̕ę̷̛!̛͘ The Entity screamed, before charging forward to try latch onto Dan. It's fingers curled like tendrils around his arms, aiming to bring him in close to her face for what seemed like a bite. Dan however was strong enough to kick her away and swing his Scythe around at her neck. To this she merely reformed in the shadows to the side, turning to the hole in which Gavin had now made.

A҉҉̨n̵o͘͘͞҉t̕͏h̵̴̕͡é̡͘r̷̴͜͠͞ ́e͘͜ń̸̸͘t̷̡͢͠i̷̸̕͜͡t͟y̵͏̧͢͞.̴̸̸̢̛
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t72-lana
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Invasion#53PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Diana's head tilted to the side in confusion at Dan's disappearance, why would he leave in the middle of a fight? Suddenly a sickening feeling came over Diana that she felt deep within her heart, something was wrong but she did not know what. But these were feelings Diana could not currently dwell on, there was still a fight at hand. She raised her arms, once more conjuring her ice and focusing on the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Nicholas Duarte
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Invasion#54PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Confusion overcame Sebastian for a brief moment as a result of Dan's sudden disappearance. However he was not left to dwell on why, as a marine called to him.
"Sir! They're all inside!"
He looked at the marine, then at the ruins.

"This is Spartan Duarte to the Captain, you're clear to engage. That'll be two drinks then?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Invasion#55PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Making hid way through the thick flow of lava that he had created, the Ghost Rider exited the other side with some strain. As he stepped out, the lava dripped down his clothes which were protected by his own powers.
The Rider looked at the Thing that was standing before him.. whatever it was. Even to his advanced senses, it was foreign and unrecognisable, however he was intrigued and even disturbed at the macabre aura that was coming off of it... death, destruction... insanity and chaos. These observations had caught him off guard only thanks to his human side, however like before the Ghost Rider took back over and looked at the Entity dead in the face.

"Hear me, Entity. I am the Spirit of Vengeance. Relent now and you shall be spared a painful torment!" He threatened in his raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

First Generation Omega Legionnaire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Invasion#56PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:50 am

"Do they come with a meal?" Dumont came in over comms, as once again the UNSC Magnifique roared above them. It prepared it's payload, targeting the large ruins the demons had all congregated in.
"Fire." He gave the command, and a moment after the large missile release from beneath. It soared over the marines and angels, heading straight to the center of the building. Upon impact the explosion echoed out, deafening some for moments. However, once the smoke cleared only the Magnifique's engines could be heard again.

"That's a confirmed hit." The Lt. Commander broadcast through comms, whilst Dumont himself stepped back and retrieved a pipe from his left satchel.
"Well done ground team, we're sending pelicans down to evac now."
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2132-general-dumont
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Invasion#57PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:56 am

"O̡u̕r des҉ti͠nỳ d͜o͠e̡s͏ no̵t̷ ̷l͠ie in t̷h͘is ba͝tt͢l̷e." The Entity spoke, before shadow tendrils surged up and around it's form. Before long the thing disappeared, dragged into the shadows themselves with only a long rasping laughter left in it's wake.

Without a word Dan returned to his normal form, turning slowly to the dead body beside him. Rage was still building up inside of him, yet he had no words to express them. Instead he flipped out, grasping both his hands on the door of Jaya's cell. With all his anger he channeled his energy, breaking through the enchantments on the cell and ripping it's door clean of it's hinges. Throwing the piece of metal aside, he then looked to Gavin.

"Make sure Jaya gets back to Earth." He spoke in a broken voice, before falling to his knees beside Kitty's body. From there he simply stared at her, resting a hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Invasion#58PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am

Pulling herself up on the bars of her cell, Jaya turned to see the door no longer barred her in. Slowly she made her way out, limping every other step whilst supporting an injured arm. Mentally she was a mess, which unknowingly saved her from noticing her parents on the floor beside her. Instead she walked past them and saw Gavin, the first friendly face she'd seen in some time.

"Gavin," She managed to whisper, before almost falling into him with exhaustion. From there she clung onto him, hoping he was real and not a trick set by Lana.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Invasion#59PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Kitty's body lay in a pool of her own scarlet blood in front of Dan, her dulled blue eyes still wide open. Her upper chest and neck were riddled with holes, but somehow the brillantly glowing blue pendant that rested on her collarbone was unharmed. Down near the bottom of her vest was a pocket with an envelope with Dan's name sticking out of it. Inside would be a note and a ring. If read the note would read:

You know I used to think the reason I loved you was because your demons played well with mine, I’ve grown to realize it’s much more than that. You didn’t try to be some magical prince and slay my demons where they lay, you nurtured them and silenced them all at the same time. You didn’t just love the vampire, nor did you just love the human. You loved both. You loved Kitty. And suddenly I was no longer alone. For those reasons I knew I was absolutely gone because finally someone cared about who I really was and looked past the blood and teeth. I don’t think i’ve ever loved a man as much as I love you. Every time you died and came back a little piece of me died with you, and I found myself trying to hate you each time you came back to save myself some pain. I could never do it. But if you’re reading this letter it means I couldn’t tell you any of this because something went wrong, and for that I am deeply sorry. Inside of this envelope is this letter and a ring, my family’s crest. I’d like it if you could give it to Jaya, the thing has been on my finger for far too long. I love you both and I’ll miss you both.

I Love You,
Kitty
(P.S The pendant is for you, it holds something very special inside. Gavin knows how to use it and what it is, but I just call it Plan B. Save it for a rainy day when you need a little light in the dark.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Level 14

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Invasion#60PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 pm

"Hasta la vista.." Sebastian muttered with a smile on his face as he watched the ruins go up in an explosion.
As he turned to walk away, the marines and other Spartans following him, he stopped to give a respectful nod to the angels and their leader.

But then he remembered Dan, how he had just disappeared in what seemed to be urgency. He didn't even know whether Dan had any type of communications device.
Thinking for a moment, Sebastian settled on the decision of contacting Gavin, both to ask about their progress and whether he had seen Dan.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Invasion#61PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:44 pm

As the entity disappeared, the Ghost Rider remained tense, in a combat stance for a few more seconds before allowing himself go be at ease. A blanket of silence fell upon the chamber, where his gaze fixated on the lifeless corpse of Kitty, at which point a pang of fear hit his chest - more specifically, his human side. At that moment, the Ghost Rider was diminishing and the human element began to leak through again, empowered by the sight of one of his closest friends who now lay dead.

He knew she was dead. He had sensed it as soon as he entered the chamber, but he didn't want to acknowledge it until he actually saw her. He just stared at her, feeling a variety of emotions at once; fear, anger, sorrow, regret.
At which point he felt Jaya almost fall against him and clung to him. He looked down at her, where he finally registered Dan's words. The fire coming off him did not harm her as he did not allow it to do so. He looked over to Dan and nodded with his skeletal had as he rest his hand on her and patted her softly on the back in reassurance, before which he reverted to his human form.

Then came the call from Sebastian. Gavin slowly reached down to retrieve his radio and sighed, his eyes on Kitty's corpse. He then readied himself to deliver the bad news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invasion#62PostSubject: Re: Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)   Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Captain Jaya (Heaven Invasion of Oblivion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3