Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

They would call us...Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
They would call us...Knights LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

They would call us...Knights Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:56 pm

They would call us...Knights 66854a11

January 2565.

Several refugee ships flock to Vadubar Station seeking refuge from the fury of the unchained demon forces left unchecked after both the fall of the Demonic Crusade and the recent Lucian Kingdom.

Unfortunately the desperate and wounded refugees where just as much an target for the lowlives on the station who would just like any demon prey on the weak.Those with medical experience on the station charged the refugees double of what they would normally ask while pickpockets nicked the goods of those too focused on saving their loved ones to care about their belongings.Few actually cared about helping the refugees and that thought made Kaiyan sick to his stomach.

Clad in robes with an thermal chestplate the reptilian would walk along the hallways looking at the struggling refugees,most where human while others where races Kaiyan would never have imagined,he wondered how so much devastation could have been caused without action and grinned at the sight of several burly mercenaries picking on an young girl.

Kaiyan placed his left claw around the pommel of his gladius as he walked towards the group who where busy talking to her whilst one neared to her.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing in this galaxy....." An scarred bald man said as he came closer to her. "Don't be afraid I'll protect you."

Kaiyan then intervened. "Excuse me.....Are you with the station's security....."

The scarred merc sighed and turned to the reptilian. "What's it to you scaleface?"

Kaiyan grinned but remained focused. "If you had any sense you would notice that she is wounded....It disgusts me to think you would stoop so low to prey upon the weak and wounded......If you intrude further I will have to uphold my code." He partially removed his gladius from it's scabbard and it's edge glowed bright red as the metal began to heat up.

The sight of the superheated blade made the merc step back a bit before he turned to his friends. "Come on guys let's get an drink." The bald merc would glare at Kaiyan as he walked past him.

Kaiyan then sheathed his blade and turned his attention to the young human girl who was slightly pale from blood loss.He smiled before turning back to his usual grin as he examined the wound of the girl.She had deep cuts across her chest and the bandages she was using was soaked red and her wounds smelled with the hint of infection.

This was beyond Kaiyan's basic medical training,he shook his head angry at being unable to help as he stood standing next to her waiting for one of the doctors to show up to help her,grinning at the sight of the passing glares of mercs and thugs.

Last edited by X-Calibur on Mon May 01, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Angel wandered by and saw the man with the girl. She approached them cautiously. Careful to keep her ears and tail well hidden. 
"Hello. I think I can help mend you wound." She said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 am

Kaiyan was met with the sight of an strange young woman...She had an strange aura around her he could not explain,she was different...her movements cautious...She was hiding something...What she offered put an slight smile on the reptilian's face.

"You have medical expertise?" Kaiyan asked looking back at the unnamed girl he kept watch over..She was no more then 16,red curls of hair hid her sapphire blue eyes and the tears she kept as she clenched from the cuts in her chest.

Demonic cuts.....Kaiyan did not know much about demons but heard from the humans in Farnin that most of these cuts where fatal and hard to mend without advanced medical care.

Kaiyan regained his focus and turned back to the figure. "Please do what you can..." He then stepped back to watch the apparent "doctor".
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 am

Angel nodded. She walked up to the woman. "Im going to have to touch you okay?" The young girl nodded. She unwrapped the bandages and touched her wound. A small glow emanated from her hand. After a few moments the wound had closed an healed. Angel took a step back and gave a bow. She looked up and smiled. "You should be fine now." She dug out a cloth from her bag and wipped off the blood from her hands.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:29 am

Kaiyan was just as shocked as he was pleased....He was unaware of whatever technology or....witchcraft she used,nevertheless Kaiyan was happy to see an smile appearing on the young girl.

The robed reptilian bowed his head to the doctor. "Thank you." He raised his horned head.

"Please allow me to pay for her treatment." He began to reach for an satchel on the side of his robed armour.

Meanwhile the bald mercenary from before entered the bar and began to order strong drinks for him and his men,within minutes they began getting tipsy....The bald mercenary's thoughts turned back to the girl....He wanted her....And he wanted that lizard dead......
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 am

Angel stepped back shaking her head. "I simply wanted to help someone in need. I cant take your money." The men came in and pushed past Angel.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 am

Kaiyan nodded. "Action without reward is commendable...One of the truest tenets of my order."

He turned his head back to the thousands of other refugees who still awaited care,and wondered if they would receive similar kindness by their own doctors.The Varanus smiled....Whatever the case might be in the end...one life was saved.

He was surprised at the speed and efficiency of the doctor's strange technique,he wanted to ask what it was out of his sheer curiosity before the bald mercenary and his thugs rushed towards them and pushed Kaiyan back causing him to stagger in which an burly thug held him in a sleeper hold.Kaiyan twisted his head to allow his horns to scratch at the thug's face.

The thug softened his grip and using that opening Kaiyan turned his head to bite into the neck of the thug sending blood across both their faces.As the thug fell he spun around unsheathing his gladius which burned with heat,Kaiyan then adjusted his position between the remaining 3 thugs and the doctor and girl behind him.

He turned his head slightly without taking his eyes off the thugs keeping his form in an position that will allow him to parry the knives held by the thugs and to thrust should they be parried.

"Tell me doctor....Do you have any combat experience?"

Kaiyan hoped he would have somebody to cover his back in case the fight escalated to involve other dissatisfied mercs and lowlives.He wouldn't be able to fend off both the thugs and watch over the girl....He was at an tactical disadvantage....The legate who trained him would scorn him for lowering his guard like that to rabble.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:23 am

Angel jumped at the Gladius ignition letting out a small "eep". She backed up against the wall terrified of the blade. She crouched down covering her head. She tried to respond to the man(lizards?) response but the words wouldnt come. Instead was an impossible to understand stammering through fear.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 am

Kaiyan turned his head to see what the sudden "eep" was about,lowering his guard again in which the thugs struck.Kaiyan immediately dodged their attacks but not before one sliced past his left arm just beneath the soldier,tearing the crimson red and black robes as it cut through the unprotected scales.

"Argh" Kaiyan would mutter as he jabbed the gladius into the stomach of the attacker then using his left arm to punch the mercenary's body free from his gladius.The bald merc laughed despite losing his two cohorts,he then pulled out an small pistol and aimed it at Kaiyan who stood ready,hissing before the bald merc spoke.

"You....lizard....hic....Stupid....gimme the girl!" He said still slogged from the strong alcohol he had just consumed.

Kaiyan did not move nor did he speak,he awaited for the merc to make an mistake in which he could strike.His next move however caused Kaiyan's heart to sink.

The Merc quickly turned his weapon from Kaiyan to the girl next to the cowering Kitsune and fired.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:42 am

Angel looked up at the girl that was just shot. She immediately rushed to her aid. She once again started mending the wound. Her back was turned to the two fighting. She focused on what needed to be healed and blocked out the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:03 am

Kaiyan quickly recovered from the shock his eyes slitted with rage as he charged at the bald merc hissing an battlecry before he picked up the bald mech and threw him against the steel wall of the station's corridor.

The merc had little time to catch his breath as Kaiyan thrust the super-heated blade through his heart,breathing deeply as he calmed down and his eyes became rounded.He removed his blade and sheathed it then bowed his head closing his eyes as he muttered an prayer. "May your gods have mercy and grant you peace in the next live." According to the ancient code Varanus warriors would pray to their fallen foes who faced them in honorable combat....This merc may have been far from honorable but Kaiyan believed that even scum like that had an shred of honour in their lives.

He then rushed towards the doctor and the girl hoping she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:11 am

Angel now seeing that the fight was over tried healing what she could of the now injured foes. To her sadness they already died. She bowed her head in sadness. Then stood up, turning to the Lizard man and bowed. "Im sorry, I couldnt help them."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:21 am

Kaiyan grinned turning his head back to the dead corpse of the merc. "Bah....No need to apologize...It was not your hand that took her life." Kaiyan approached the body of the dead girl and he crouched while bowing his head uttering another prayer.

"May your gods guide you to an better life." Kaiyan then stood and turned to the doctor trying his best to smile but ultimately end up smirking,it was hard to hide his sadness so instead Kaiyan offered to take the doctor to the bar to order a few drinks to calm both their nerves.

"Would you like an drink.....In return for your service."
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:23 am

She was too polite to turn down the offer. "Yes, please." She said following him to the bar.
As she sat at the bar she simply ordered water. She sat thinking about the girl. "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:28 am

Kaiyan also shied away from alcohol especially after an frenzied outburst during battle.

He took the glass with icy cold liquid and downed it with one gulp into his teeth filled mouth.He then looked at the doctor as she asked her question.

"Are you referring to the refugees?" He said with an grin.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:30 am

She nodded.Taking a sip from her glass. Her tail rustled under her robe. She quickly held it down.
"How did it come to so many injured people?"
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#17PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 am

Kaiyan looked around the room as he began to explain.

"Well,I don't know much about this galaxy....But this sector was once the hotspot of an war between the human forces and an collective of demons known as the Demonic Crusade....."

Kaiyan adjusted his clothing before he continued.

"The demonic forces fell into chaos as their leader died and....Thus the war ended...But the demonic remnants still roam the stars,attacking undefended colonies and stations.....My people tried to help but we can only send so much military aid without attracting the attention of the nearby GSU..... *hiss*...To put it bluntly its an mess and these colonists are paying for it. I'm just here to evaluate how bad the crisis is and to help as much as I can."

Kaiyan then twisted his head a bit to relax his muscles as he continued.

"The crisis escalated now after the fall of the Lucian Kingdom which tried to unite the demons under one banner again.....It only made the sector much more dangerous as the remnants concentrated."
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#18PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:44 am

"I wish i could do something..." She said. Still holding her tail down for fear of it moving again. She drank the rest of her water. "Im a bit tired. The healing takes a bit of a mental toll..."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#19PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 am

@Holira

Kaiyan extended another offer of kindness. "I can take you to my ship,you can make yourself at home and rest on my bed until you have recovered." He turned his head around to the other people sitting around in the bar.

He then whispered "I don't think sleeping on this station would be safe after that incident."
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#20PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:01 pm

She looked around thinking about his offer. It certainly wouldn't be safe to sleep here after what she has seen. "Thank you. I am grateful for your offer."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#21PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Kaiyan got up from his chair throwing the hood of his robe back,his dark green scales shone in the light of the station. "I shall lead you to my ship then."

He began walking back towards the docking bay talking to the doctor. "So what is your story....If you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#22PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 pm

She followed him. A bit startled by his full appearance. She thought about how she should answer his question for a moment.
"Im...." she decided to tell half the truth. "Im just trying to help people with my healing. I left home to do that since they dont allow outsiders there."
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#23PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Kaiyan nodded. "I see....I respect that knowing exactly what you mean." It was only a few months ago since the Imperium included humans into their citizenry....Before they did the Imperium's policies where xenophobic at best.

The two entered the docking bay and Kaiyan pointed to an 250 meter ship....The "Starset".

The Starset:

Kaiyan approached the docking ladder that led up to the ship's airlock.Motioning for the doctor to follow as he tapped his claw on a keypad opening the airlock door.
Back to top Go down
Holira
Level 5
Holira

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#24PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 pm

She was appalled that he owned this ship. She was amazed at everything lately(due to the fact its her first time off planet). She asked a few questions here and here as she followed him. "Whats that?" "What does this do?" And the like. Eventually he brought her to a door and stopped.

"Is this where ill be staying for the time being?" Her tail flicked under her cloak again making her hold it down again.
Back to top Go down
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards

Faction#25PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Kaiyan with his back turned to the doctor smiled at her questions....It seemed she was new to the galactic stage...Which only brought up more questions in Kaiyan's mind....He would do his best to answer the plethora of questions the good doctor asked.

"That is an water dispenser,that is an food dispenser......That is an holographic console containing archives.....That is an switch for the lights." The questions soon became tedious and Kaiyan soon reached the door leading to his room.He tapped his claw on the orange keypad next to it which flickered green opening to an medium open room that contained an weapon's rack,an soft low bed and an smooth clear metal table with an chair.

"Here you go....The bed is made out of an material similar to your human silks....At least that's what the duchy men told me.If you wish to open the door just place your hand or nail against the keypad and push gently.....If you need anything I'll just be down the hallway in that room." Kaiyan pointed to the cargo bay door.With that he left the strange human doctor entering the cargo bay to see if he had any supplies to give to the refugees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#26PostSubject: Re: They would call us...Knights   They would call us...Knights Empty

Back to top Go down

They would call us...Knights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next