Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Until Death Do Us Part

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty
Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:42 am

"Well then I'm eager to help. You know my price." "I promise I'll give it to you later Rina right now I need a potion and its kind of life or death fate of the world type stuff." Kitty saw Severina frown in the reflection of the blood, considering Kitty's offer. "I want two spells from the grimoire then." "The potion is from the book but yeah fine I'll give you an extra spell." To this Severina nodded and Kitty quickly started listing ingredients and where she was. "I'm on Mysteria hurry!"

The call had ended several minutes ago and soon a shadowy figure started to peel off the wall. Severina was a shadow witch, those incredibly skilled in shadow magic and capable of projecting their shadow from their body and moving it through the shadow realm. The black shape was distinctly human with two glowing orbs for eyes, in its hand was a small vial. Severina's voice came from the shadow in a cautionary voice as Kitty took the vial, "You tole me this potion originally freed those under Legions influence. To make the proper adaptions you most likely need some of the essence of the person who is controlling the person you wish to free." Kitty cursed under her breath, with Dan as Lana's guard dog that would be incredibly difficult. Still she had to try. "Thank you Rina. As soon as this is over you'll get your spell."  "Wait. Don't forget the binding spell ingredients. Theyre all prepared, all you need is the person's essence and to say the incantation while you burn the ingredients."

Kitty tucked the vial and ingredients away rolling her shoulders back and running up to the lairs opening again. "You know the lot of you are idiots if you think I'm going to let that happen."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:25 pm

With a swirl of his scythe Dan sighed, his black pupils turning to the lair opening again. Lana too was annoyed by the persistence of the vampire, tiring of these games. 
"Why don't you just go back to being dead? Do us all a favor." Dan taunted with a tightened grip on his weapon again. The death energy swirling around him bent to his will, launching a shard of itself at Kitty in an attempt to banish her back to the afterlife for good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Kitty dodged swiftly, letting the shard hit one of the rock structures that was holding the cave up. Upon impact there was an ominous cracking noise, rock suddenly showering down over the entrance and blocking it. Despite her calm facade there was a twitch at Dan's words, a sharp sting. "Aww darling you know me so well. I love a cage match." She taunted back, her fingertips twisted and flexed as they morphed from skin to lava with fire curling around it. 

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy way is you releasing him now and I'll make your death quick. Please. Pick the hard way." Kitty spoke with a smirk, moving slowly around the room with her hand dragging strangely on the walls and leaving Scorch marks from her lava hands. Then she turned her gaze to Dan, "You know I always thought it would be you to end me. You have a habit of killing anyone who cares about you."
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 am

"Easy now," Lana smirked as she stepped aside Dan, her long silken attire draping red and black across the stone floor. A hand came across his chest, barring him from moving forward to attack Kitty. "Give me the link."

For a moment Dan looked surprised, but quickly he obeyed. Drawing death energy from himself he transferred the link between him and Kitty to anchor on Lana. In her hand she took it at first before planting it within her chest solidly. 
"Now you need to stay close to me, not him." A cruel smile wormed across her face. "Go to Tortuga. Prepare the ritual." Her sharp voice commanded, to which Dan complied with one glance at Kitty. In a swirl of shadows he disappeared, leaving the two women in the lair.

"I'm afraid it'll be my pleasure to end you. Again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t72-lana
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:44 am

"Dan!" Kitty cried out, jumping forward to grab his arm but missing as he disappeared. Kitty fell but quickly recovered, walking over to the wall she hadn't marked with her hands yet and cracking her neck. "Fine. Didn't really want him to see this anyway." She put her hands up, a glow forming around her fingertips that was not from her fire. "You aren't the only one who knows dark magic Lana. Did you know the Youngblood name used to be Dagmaer?" 

Kitty then brought her hands up to the ceiling of the cave and began to chant. "Kaló tis dynámeis tou Día, gia na mou daneísei tis exousíes tis vrontís kai tis astrapís étsi boreí na chtypísei tous echthroús mou káto! Étsi Mote eínai." When Kitty spoke of lightning she brought one palm to the side, a flash of light appearing. When she spoke of thunder she brought her other palm to the other side, a massive boom resounding like thunder. Then she brought jer hands back up to the ceiling for the last line, a thundercloud starting to swirl into existence on the cave ceiling. At last Kitty brought her hands down towards Lana, three massive bolts of deadly lightning shooting straight towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:59 am

As Kitty began chanting Lana prepared a spell of her own. Dark mist swirling around her hands and eventually her whole body, words of a forgotten tongue repeating themselves until the lightning formed above her. In that moment she shouted loudly.
"Zalgo!"

Bursting from her very form came tendrils of shadow and darkness, writhing around the whole room to seek their prey. Dozens came for Kitty in an attempt to strangle every joint on her body, but the lightning prevented them from doing so. It hit her shadowy form directly in the center, sending shocks throughout the tendrils around. They shuddered and twisted in pain, distracted from their attack for now.

All the while those maddening whispers could be heard all around, the veil of The Wall thinning.

N͔͓̦͎͖͜o̜t̗͇͙̮̳͘ͅẖ̟̹̮̘i̟ṋ̜͔g̭̪ ̨͉̦͈̩c̞͙̜̩̲̝͘a̘͘n̨ ̭̻ș̨̺̣to̻̹p҉̤̺̯̟̝̫͖ ̳͓͓̭͇h̵i̳͢m̱̦̦̳!͎̹̞͜

̗̲͟H̤̩̙̜̖̺̙i̲̳̲̟̰ͅs̥͎̰̬̱ ̪͍͘d͚̠a̭r̺͕̗k͈n̛̙e̢̦͓͈̭͉̘s̶̜̖͈͔s̙̬̼͚ ͚̘̠̯͇̼̘w̧i̴̞͇͔͖l̸̻̖̪̦ḻ̀ ̤͔̰̙̮͔c̹o̙n̥̟̲̗͉͝s͓̦̟͙ͅư̜m͙̙e͍̩̥̱͜ ̳͔̣̞̻͈͉al͏̠̱̮̩̰͉l̵̼̮̩̳̗̬!̡̥̥͎̰̩̗̝
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:10 am

Kitty's hands swirled around as her focus remained on continuing the spell, using the lightning to attack the tendrils of shadow as Kitty wracked her brain for another spell. Then an idea popped into Kitty's head. "Maybe light magic would work better." Kitty didn't usually dabble with ehite magic because of her lineage but she still remembered some pretty potent spells.

She threw her hands out, sweat forming on her skin with the effort to keep up the old spell while forming a new one. "Now I saw my Grandmother do this spell once when faced with a demon...ah!" Kitty put her hands out on either side of her, a white light surrounding her palms. "Ved guderne give mig rent lys, så jeg kan jage mørket og de ting, der gemmer sig i det!" Kitty's palms flickered at first and she grunted, repeating the spell before a pure bright white light shot out of her palms and all around the room.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:17 am

The tendrils formed faster than the lightning could strike and before long the whole room was pitch black with their weaving pattern. The only space left untouched by them was where Kitty stood and the lightning was striking, batting the tendrils away to keep her safe for the time being. Soon though the tendrils would push through and consume her.

Just as one shot it's way between the lightning bolts a bright light emanated from Kitty. Within a second it almost encompassed the entire room and pushed back the darkness wherever the two touched. Once the light hit Lana there were no tendrils left and she was launched backwards into the rock. There she lay slumped, blood dotting her face and hands as she looked up to Kitty.

"You can't kill me. I will only be reborn when The Wall is broken."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:26 am

"I don't plan on killing you." Kitty stalked over to Lana, reaching down and snagging two hairs from her head. She took out the vial with the potion in it, dropping one hair in then tucking it away. Then she took out what looked to be a doll made of straw and herbs with symbols carved into it. She wrapped the second hair around the doll, looking around the room. There had been a reason Kitty had dragged her hands all over the wall. She had been carving elemental symbols into it. Kitty stood with the doll in hand as flames slowly crawled up her arm as she chanted. "Et incarnatus est de Spiritu et elementa ignis aer aqua terra Adiuro te! Adiuro vos ad terram. Adiuro vos ad caelum ferre. Adiuro vos aquas. Adiuro vos ad astra. Adiuro vos huic plano. Donec est ultimo debeas." Each time Kitty named an element its corresponding symbol glowed. When she finished a bright light shot out of every symbol, the final one coming from the doll as it burned. They were all aimed at Lana. Should the spell hit Lana would be bound to this planet and this plane until Kitty was dead. 

[Here's the spell in English: By the power of the elements earth air fire water and spirit I bind you! I bind you to this earth. I bind you to these skies. I bind you to these waters. I bind you to these stars. I bind you to this plane. Until my last breath is taken you are bound. ]
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:35 am

Lana raised an eyebrow at Kitty's words, only beginning to realize what she meant when the chanting began. As much as she tried she didn't have the strength to stand, let alone stop the spell from being cast. By the time she even moved her fate was sealed by the bright light, binding her to Mysteria until Kitty's last breath.

Lana scowled up at Kitty once the spell was done, hatred burning through her.
"You can't leave either, which means you can't stop Dan from breaking The Wall. Tortuga will be the first of many planets to be consumed!"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:39 am

Kitty had already known this and her mouth was drawn in a solemn line. "I know that already." Kitty walked away from Lana, pacing around the room as she mumbled to herself. "I have a good chunk of the damn Grimoire in my head I should be able to think of one spell to fix this." Then she stopped and turned to Lana, aiming a firey hand at her. "Call him back."
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:43 am

"Or else what?" Lana smirked even in the face of fire. Her dedication to Zalgo was unwavering, and doubled with her hatred for Kitty she knew there was no way she could be made to stop the ritual. Instead would simply wait for her god to come.
"You might wanna make a few phone calls." Lana mocked, leaning back as if to relax.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 am

Kitty was about to push Lana again then she looked at Lana long and hard. "You actually think hes going to let you live don't you?" She stalked over to Lana again and bent down a few feet away from her, a look of pity on her face. "You think your god will reward you for your help? Give you more power?" She leaned in close to Lana but kept on her guard just in case.

"You are nothing to him, when he comes he'll simply squash you like a bug and move on. To him you're nothing more than a means to an end, a chess piece in his game. He will destroy you Lana along with everything else. Are you really that stupid that you wouldn't know this?" She now sat cross legged in front of Lana with a frown on her face. "I've stood in front of gods. Ive stood in front of the celestial of Chaos himself as he spoke of what was to come and asked me to join. But I knew that if I did he would not hesitate to obliterate me should the feeling or opportunity come to him. You have to realize lana. You will not survive."
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 12:28 pm

"You think I care what happens? I have nothing left to live for but the destruction of those I hate-" Lana's words were cut off by the turning of her head, as if she heard something in the distance. Quickly she smiled and looked back up at Kitty. "It is done. The Wall is broken." She almost laughed in a manic kind of manner.

"To defy Zalgo is worse than to die in his service. His torment lasts centuries. He unearths the biggest and deepest memories within a being. Do you think The Starforger suddenly remembered his past? Zalgo showed him the truth, but he was too weak to carry out his final purpose."

"Now Zalgo shall deliver annihilation upon the galaxy himself. All the while your boyfriend will be at the helm, steering the reins of chaos. Maybe even kill the rest of your family himself."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#40PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 12:45 pm

"Not if I have anything to say about it Lana." She reached out and snagged Lana's chin, letting her fingernails dig into her flesh. "You chose the wrong person to screw with." Kitty leaned close to Lana's face with fire in her eyes, a red sheen in the blue. "By now you should know that I always win. Not immediately but definitely. I've got magic on my side darker than you have ever seen. I will find a way to seal Zalgo away again I promise you and I will get Dan back." Then Kitty released Lana's chin and smacked her hard across the face. 

"There is a law in this universe Lana. A law that will always withstand chaos." Kitty stood, a ferocious look on her face as she searched her mind for something or anything that would help. Anything but that nuclear option. "The law is that no one is the most powerful. There will always be someone bigger. Someone badder. Someone darker."  Then Kitty whipped around towards Lana and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her into the air. "If I kill you does the spell break? I implore you to tell the truth or I'll use a truth spell on you and make you spill more than just that."
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#41PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:18 pm

"Neither of us can stop it now. Dan belongs to Zalgo, not me. So go ahead. Kill me and see what that achieves." Lana continued to taunt her with the look in her eyes, trying not to falter in the slightest. She had not come this far to give in now. Her devotion to Zalgo would be unwavering.

Instead she kept smiling, staring Kitty straight in the eyes.
"I mean I could tell you ways of breaking the spell, but what's the use if you're stuck here with me? You can't do it from here."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#42PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Kitty snarled, her fangs slipping over her teeth as she glared at Lana. "Tell me and maybe I'll consider lifting the binding spell." Kitty played into Lana's bait, she figured that if Lana thought she had upper hand she'd let something slip. Kitty had her potion, but getting Dan to drink it and it actually working was a different story. The potion was originally intended to free those under Legions influence. Not Zalgo's.
Back to top Go down
Lana
Level 7
Lana

NPC
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#43PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Lana's eyes glanced at Kitty's waist, checking what weapon she might have sheathed there. Upon seeing no sight of a certain one she looked back up.
"Blightslayer. That sword handed from Dan to Jaya," Her eyes flickered with detest for those names. "It freed Dan from his demon but she uses it as if it were a practicing blade. Yes it made her an angel but she didn't unlock it's full power. Dan's hair turned pure white, last I saw she was only a blonde. She doesn't deserve a weapon of such power..." A frown cast sideways as she looked away.

"But to unlock the blade even more than Dan did could make it so a person could be purged by force, not just by holding the hilt." She then laughed slightly. "But the girl can barely swing the thing properly, nevermind unlock such powers."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#44PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Kitty's face broke out into a mad grin, equally manic laughter escaping her as she dropped Lana to the ground with a thump. Kitty ran a hand through her hair, cracking her knuckles. "You think Jaya is the only one whose held a blade with unlockable power?" Kitty taunted, stalking around Lana with a gleam in her eyes. This was fabulous news for Kitty. "Granted the Arclight Blade was of angelic origins." Kitty cocked her head to the side, looking at Lana with unnaturally bright eyes. Instead of the blue with red sheen, her eyes looked a slight shade of violet. 

She bent down towards the woman, grabbing her arm and starting to burn symbols into her flesh. "This is an immobilization spell. I'm not so stupid that just release the binding without taking precautions." Once she finished she hopped up humming merrily under her breath, it was a freaky site to see the vampire this cheerful. The girl usually had murder in her eyes and a scowl on her face. "Teaching my daughter to actually use a sword will be ready, although unlocking its powers will be challenging since I can't touch it. Being half vampire and all so basically being half dead already." Kitty rambled as she worked, she was burning teleportation spell sigils into the ground. Her magic had been a bit rusty at first since she hasn't practiced in centuries but she caught on fairly quickly. "Oh! The binding." 

Kitty got up and put her palms to the side, "I revoke my binding!" There was a flash of light and the symbols on the walls cracked. Kitty skipped back over to Lana, grabbing her by the arm and starting to drag her towards the sigils. "We're going on a trip. Haven't done teleport spend in awhile. But if I concentrate hard enough I promise we'll get back to earth with all our limbs."
Back to top Go down
Argoal the EXP Giver
Level 5
Argoal the EXP Giver

Bard
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#45PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Heroic Quest Completed

200XP awarded to everyone

@KittyYoungblood is now Level 46!
@Dan Almis is now Level 44!
@Lana is now Level 25!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty#46PostSubject: Re: Until Death Do Us Part   Until Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Until Death Do Us Part

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2