Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Dinner With The Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Dinner With The Family - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Dinner With The Family - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Dinner With The Family - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Dinner With The Family - Page 2 Empty
Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:22 am

The Celestial Plane was infinite and unending, yet for Sam'anar it felt restricting. Landscapes of stars and nebulas lost their charm after endless hours staring into them. It was however his duty to remain here and design the next celestial structure. Despite this task he felt the need to take a small break, as something in the material plane needed his attention again.

With his all-seeing gaze he looked down, specifically to the farmhouse his friends mostly stood in. There he saw a Nypherian infront of Kitty and she seemed less then happy with it. Maybe his deal with the being wasn't for the best. Either way he couldn't let Kitty rip it to scrap.

"Trust him." The voice of Dan would come to Kitty now, clearly referring to the Nypherian before her. "He is a friend."

With his input given he retreated his watch slightly, stopped only be the presence of his daughter nearby. Looking down into the barn he saw her injured and talking to others. Her physical wounds were mostly healed but mentally she was a wreck. She had lost her faith in the UNSC and the Academy being able to reside in peace.

"Phoenixspire. The Throne. The Academy." Her father's voice came to her in a moment of clarity and it was as if she could see the castle of Phoenixspire before her.

Now with his work definitely done here, Sam'anar retreated back to continue his construction...
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#27PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 10:27 am

"Nice to meet you," Jaya smiled back to the boy, before nodding in acceptance to the girl's pillows. With them comfortably supporting her back and head, she would turn back to him. "I'm sorry the academy didn't work for you, or for anyone." She looked around at all the students, sadness striking her.

"Phoenixspire. The Throne. The Academy." The Castle stood before her as if it had been here all along. She could see the halls and banners of an old kingdom. At it's throne sat a familiar figure, although she knew he no longer sat there.

"I don't believe we did." Jaya looked into his eyes, her own giving the sign that clarity had come to her. "The UNSC is no home for us," Her eyes then looked aside in thought. "But I know where we can make one."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#28PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:26 pm

At this point Gavin, Silas and Appne had emerged from the basement, some of the weapons in hand. At first they did not notice the stranger but when it became clear, Gavin was the first to show alarm. Fire bursted out of his hands and enveloped his entire forearms as he looked at the machine.
"Didn't know y'all had a terminator innthe academy" Apone said as he looked back and forth between the Nypherian and the twins.
"We don't.." Gavin said as he cautiously watched the individual.

Last edited by Gavin McRead on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#29PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 4:19 pm

The Nypherian just ignored all aggression that was shown towards it. As aggressive actions weren't allowed against these parties. It's job was to make sure that they're safe.

"You're actions are noted and expected. However, I will not want no need such violence to take place. As I was instructed to make sure that this or these selected few within the group are safe out of harms reach. Since we're to prove our neutral intentions towards the said guardian of the galaxy."

The Nypherian crossed it's arms completely unafraid of such anger shown towards it. Though, within the code. All Nypherians hate organic life but respect it's existence. Being polite is within its basic principles but any action against it will be acted accordingly. It tapped it's neck once and the cord connected to the computer disconnected and returned to its body.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#30PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Kitty's hand tightened on the knife so much and the fire around it grew hotter,  until the knife snapped and melted in her hand.  Dan's voice only added to her anger and annoyance towards him.  "We.  Don't.  Need. Babysitters. " Her comment was directed towards the both of them,  if Dan was still listening. "Oh and I hope you're far far away from here Plexi Glass,  cause next time I see you I'm going to break your face with my fist.  Repeatedly." In her anger Kitty's fangs had slid over her lips,  her blue eyes glowing brightly.  "Whether or not the students go anywhere is not your call,  nor is it the guardians.  Neither of you are the leader here.  My  daughter is. "    
"Her academy.  Her students.  Her rules. You wanna try and take us out of this system?  You take it up with her. " Then Kitty's eyes narrowed,  her sister walking up behind her with frost spreading over her skin.  "And should she say no,  you back off. " Diana said,  her own fangs out as she glared at Zeta.  "Or the guardian won't be able to stop me a second time. " Kitty walked out the door then with Mizol still on her shoulder,  heading towards the barn with a furious expression on her face and scorched grass in her wake.  "Jaya! "
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#31PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:56 am

At this point Jaya pulled herself up, albeit slowly, eventually reaching a stable standing position. Whilst rising she didn't forget to pick up Blightslayer. From there the students helped her begin moving. With a limp every few steps she made it out of the barn just in time for Kitty to be shouting across the field. From there she also noticed the Nypherian.

"It's okay," Jaya raised a passive hand to her mother, focusing her attention on the robotic being. "Outsider, my father sent you." She nodded as if answering the question for him, knowing inside of her his intentions.

"We need the students to remain on Earth, that's no doubt, but you can still be of great help." Her arm then extended her sword, the one that had originally belonged to her father, Blightslayer. It's silver gleamed in the light and it's hilt begged for someone new to purge. "Usually I would say dont touch the handle, but your kind won't be affected by it. I need you to keep this safe though, there are many people including ONI who'd take this. I can get you a ship to get you home inconspicuously."

"Meanwhile," Jaya would turn to Kitty and any of the students who followed her from the barn. "I need to leave for Phoenixspire."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#32PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Gavin, Silas and Apone followed the others outside, keeping mostly quiet outside of a few murmurs to each other. After Jaya had finished, Silas was the first to question her.
"Phoenixspire? Where's that?"
"And are you sure that thing was sent by your father?" Gavin added, gesturing to the Nypherian. "I mean, people have turned up out of nowhere before, but I've never seen anything like this. I'm not even sure it has a soul."

At this point, Solaris and a few other supernaturals including the Fairy had emerged and were watching the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#33PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:33 pm

As it was handed the blade, it simply just look at it. However, there were a lot of reading coming off of the blade and that was enough to show it was important in some way. It agreed to help by simply nodding it's head. It placed the blade on its back as a magnetic field held it in place. It turned it's head slightly at the "no soul" comment.

" soul, categorizing word. Implying a mystical force exists in that said body. If dies, it goes to heaven.  Irrelevant. But for purpose of explanation. We Nypherians used to be humans. We have evolved beyond emotions and react based on code.

Truth is binary. There is one, positive, yes, light, the machine, progress, upgrade, holism, independence, eternity. And there is the opposite of these, which is anathema. "

It said as it walked right by the people and steps outside. " I don't need your ship as it would be able to reach 45,000 light years to Vermire. I will call in my own ship" it said as it look up into the sky connecting to Earth's Satilites.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#34PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Kitty looked at Jaya curiously,  "Phoenix Spire?" Slowly the realization dawned on her, remembering her own times in the kingdom where Dan had been king.  "I'm going with you.  It's been awhile since I've been there but I do know it." Truthfully Kitty just wanted to keep an eye on her daughter, she had just gotten back from being dead and hadn't really spent some real time with her daughter unless the world was ending.  She didn't want to be that parent. 

Kitty chose to ignore the robotic humanoid,  instead turning to face her sister.  "You're staying here." "No way!  You can't tell me what to do anymore Kitty. I can handle myself." Diana protested and Kitty rolled her eyes,  mumbling the word idiot under her breath. "I'm not asking you to stay here because you can't handle yourself,  I'm asking you to stay here so someone other than those two idiots, " She jerked her thumb towards Gavin and Silas. " are watching them." "Oh. Fine I can baby sit. " "It's not baby-sitting." "It's totally baby-sitting." "Oh shut up will you? "
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#35PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:54 am

"It's near Mytheria, but the space charts have forgotten about it. It was my father's kingdom and by rights I'm it's heir." Jaya cast a glance aside. "Although I fear it's fallen to ruin and not much remains." Her own memories of that place involved darker times and people. She was young but ever since she had not forgotten Lana's face.

"I'll need you with me. Without Blightslayer I'll be more vulnerable, but I can't risk taking it. It's the sole thing keeping Zalgo out of this dimension and I'd rather it wasn't stolen by some brigands." Her worry echoed in her voice but she remained calm. "I'll get a ship for us ready." She nodded to Kitty, going to leave if no one had anything more to say to her.

Meanwhile Mizol climbed off Kitty's shoulder, looking to the others who were remaining.
"Mizol stay and help."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#36PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Gavin threw Kitty a serious look.
"These two idiots have done more for them than you have you pompous bitch. So yeah, go ahead and do one, we'll handle things like we have been for years now." He looked at Jaya. "Good luck."
He then walked back into the house, ignoring whatever else Kitty had to say. "Come on." He said to Silas.
"Hm?"
"I've found something, I may have found somewhere we could be headed next."
"All of us?"
"No, not the kids. This will be dangerous for them.
Silas shrugged his shoulders and followed him into the house, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Solaris
Level 5
Solaris

Character
Neutral
Beta-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#37PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Solaris watched as the two men walked off, followed shortly thereafter by the elderly man who owned the house and barn.
"And grownups think kids are a tough crowd," one of his friends beside him muttered. They were still just outside the barn, but Solaris motioned for everyone to get inside now.
"That guy in leather is a bit overprotective, I know for a fact that I can handle myself."
The Fairy girl was also with them and chimed in. "That isn't the point. We're still students, we're their responsibility. If anything happened to us, they wouldn't blame anyone but themselves." She closed her eyes and looked away, her expression filled with sorrow. "I just don't like to see other people hurt because of something I do."
Solaris looked at her for a moment. "Maybe you're right. But should we at least ask them what they're up to?"
"Hell nah, they'll just blow us off like all grownups do," one of his friends replied.
"We deserve to know at least." A bitter voice said. They turned to find a very human-looking boy standing just half a meter away from them, apparently listening in. He had no special qualities visible on himself that would distinguish him as a supernatural, however, if there was one thing that did distinguish him from the rest, it was the subtle look of rage in his expression. "A lot of friends died in that mansion. Friends and family.." He continued. "The least they could do is share everything with us. We're a big part of this now and they know that."
Solaris looked at him for a moment, considering what he just said while the Fairy girl comforted him on his clear loss. He seemed indifferent to her attempts however, his gaze fixated on Solaris, waiting for him to make a decision.
"I'll.. try something." Solaris said in response. "But you all should get back inside. It's cold out." Before walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Argoal the EXP Giver
Level 5
Argoal the EXP Giver

Bard
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#38PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Thread Completed!

35XP to everyone!

@Solaris is now Level 2!
@Gavin McRead is now Level 39!
@Jaya Almis is now Level 22!
@Defaox is now Level 3!
@Silas Manfretti is now Level 6!
@Mizol is now Level 4!
@Al Apone is now Level 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#39PostSubject: Re: Dinner With The Family   Dinner With The Family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner With The Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2