Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty
Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#1PostSubject: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:03 pm

By their calculations, tensions where building. The need for territory and expansion was or is needed. Scans had indicated that there was many systems that have breathable air.  Other indicatcations had led to the knowledge of rare metals. This had lead to the choice of full Dominion over the system. However, this also didn't mead they're going to break their guidelines. If intelligent life exists on the planet's, rules and regulations had to be followed.

Over the planet of Lostrus, 3 MC 2B23 cruisers broke from warp travel. They moved forward as to be caught in the planet's gravitational pull. They begun to orbit the planet as frigates then began to leave the cruisers. Fighters then also left heading down towards the planet. Regulations were as the following,

1. Detect all rare metals
2. Detect possible intelligent life //: if found, build around them and ignore them.
3. Build space station for mining purposes and bring in Void citizens for job opportunities
4. Build AQUA B135A

All of these steps were to be followed to the letter and no excuses. As the ships entered the planet's surface they flew around. Scanning for any possible life forms. The cruisers then began to focus their attention at any space junk " asteriods" near the planet and alter the matter. They pointed this matter into one spot and began to form the space mining station

Alarms has been sent from the fighters to the cruisers as life had been discovered. Through the data, they're still very primitive. No forms of metal technology just swords and Spears. Regulations changed and adapted towards this discovery and everything was categorized. Once the station was then completed, other ships warped in and began to dock, unloading citizens on board.

The cruisers then focused their attention by releasing their beams into the ocean. Harvesting any useless ground or dirt and alerting the matter. Thus, began the creation of AQUA B135A. It formed and lifted above the surface of the water and the beams stopped. The fighters returned towards their cruisers and travel between the station and battle ship begun as harvesting of the rare metals began.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Nypherian Dominion over lostrus C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Nypherian Dominion over lostrus DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Nypherian Dominion over lostrus K2DLTa9 Scholar

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Sam'anar stood as if atop the clouds themselves looking down upon the planet. Even without technology he knew there were rare metals on this planet and had assumed the Nypherians would choose to colonize here. He was by no means here to stop them, no quite the contrary. For reasons unknown to even himself he was under orders to oversee and in some way assist the species.

Part of him thought this was some kind of welcoming party for the new beings in the galaxy, a gesture of good will from the Celestials. Maybe they feared the Nypherians and their advanced technology? As powerful as they seemed they refused to fight the Demons, nevermind Celestials. All Sam'anar could do was ponder on the many possibilities as the Nypherian ships began their work. Soon enough he became distracted and wondered whether he could find the same Nypherian he had met the first time.

Then he remembered they were technically all the same. Or were they?
Even this celestial confused by the Nypherians complexity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Two more ships erupted from jump. These ships were completely different from the other s. MC 2B13, is the official name of those ships. This one is primarily used for land invasions only but can fight other ships if need be. The two large ships entered the atmosphere and they begun to split it. One ship headed towards the North Pole and the other headed towards the south pole.

There they stayed until further orders. These were a precaution to if enemy forces had broken through the fleet blockade. Another ship but very small entered the air space. It was the machine that the celestial had meet prior. It's ship flew towards the planet and entered it's atmosphere.

It flew down towards the large Battle cruiser and landed on one of its pads. It's human like appearance was gone as there was no need for it. The other ships landed but only to pick up the valuable metals and lifted off to go back to the station in orbit.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:02 am

Surprisingly Sam'anar could discern the presence of his former meeting among the connected machines. Almost immediately he transported himself over, waiting patiently on the landing pand outside for it. While standing there he pondered many things but one in particular stood out. Sam'anar had been to this planet before. Long ago in his human days.

Because of that he knew something still lay beneath the ground here. Something he'd created and left deactivated here. Ironically it matched these species quite well. As he awaited the machine to notice him he wondered whether or not to mention it.

Maybe allow them to keep it as a parting gift.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 am

The Nypherian turned and looked at him. It reached into its pocket and pulled out a unique looking crystal. " we have been waiting for you. Our new leader would like to meet with you. This is a Void Crystal. You can only use it once and then it will shatter. He wouldn't say why he wants to meet with you just that this be given to you."

He handed the crystal to the celestial and walked to the side of the ship and opened the compartment. Inside was the sword that was given to them by the beings daughter. It looked at the blade for a few seconds and then closed the compartment." We will be hiding it within our home, the Void. It will be safe there as no one can enter without the Void walkers permission. I also hope you understand that we will not be getting involved with the galaxys affairs. Peace and knowledge are our only goals. Hence why we created Vermire." It said as it looked at the celestial.  It knee that war was coming and they wanted to remain in the dark about it. If no one attacked them, they would just watch from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:13 am

"Thank you," Sam'anar nodded as he accepted the Void Crystal. When he went to pocket it the item simply slipped into the Celestial plane; his way of storing things these days. Once stored away he looked at Blightslayer in the compartment and then to the Nypherian.

"That is for the best. The sword's survival is critical to preventing another..." He paused for a moment to remember what happened on Chiron. "A great evil is kept at bay by that sword. For the sake of all life keep it safe." His head then turned to search the distance, scanning through all the Nypherians to see which he could identify as their leader.

"Race you." He quipped with a rather oddly cheerful voice, before white lines rose from the ground and transported his form away. They then reformed him before the Nypherian he had assumed to be their leader, giving a nod of greeting.

"Are you the leader of your people?" He asked. "If so, I know something of interest lies beneath this planet."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:26 am

It just watched him lift and leave. It shook it's head as it had no interest in chasing the Celestial. It fuel it's ship and jumped into it. As the ship left the landing pad it flew up into the sky and vanished into warp.

As the celestial. Went towards another Nypherian thinking it was the leader. A snap of a finger could be heard as everything melted away like water on paint. A very odd experience for anyone witnessing this for the first time. A tunnel formed and it twisted and turned until it opened up into the Void. It was a swirl of pinks and purples. Like the dyes in water that never mixed and endlessly floated around.

" no, that was not the leader. As I am the new leader." A voice chimed in as from a distance a faint figure was walking towards him. It slowly came into view as a being was 10 feet tall, dark blue skin, neon blue eyes, and neon purple void marks all over his face. The cloths he wore were also different. A mixture of black and grey.

" only that specific Nypherian would talk to you. I however need to speak with you. That crystal I had given to you is if you need to speak with me personally. However, this is a "free-be". " the being said as it stood there crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:34 am

"I see," Sam'anar half-murmured as he examined the melting of his surroundings. It was odd even for him. Nevertheless he kept his gaze on the figure who proclaimed himself the Nypherian's leader. "I'll be sure to use the crystal only in dire need then." He nodded, tilting his head slightly as his hands joined behind his back.

"I used to be human as you may know. Some time ago during that phase I invested alot to discover how to cheat death. On this very planet my corporation housed a cloning facility which I used many times to do so. If I had a clone in the facility and I died, it would download my data and consciousness into a new body as if I never had been killed."

"Of course I ran out of need for it and it's since become abandoned and lost. The Celestials want me to help you however, so I am willing to show your people the facility. I know you don't need clones since you're..." His hand waved up and down. "...Organic. However it may help you research other species, or you could re-purpose it's technology for any scientific needs."

"I won't be able to visit your people often, so think of it as a parting gift."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

He smiled as the being talked as he knew who he was or is. He patiently wait for him to finish talking. " I'm no more organic as you are. I know exactly who you are but the Nypherians just had a thought. They don't comprehend the magnitude of who you are but they come in contact with beings similar to us that they respect our fancy titles. In fact, they probably will find that facility on its own and repurpose it."

He paused and turned around as he waved his hands. The sky around them shifted and came into view of the Sol Galaxy.  " it's ironic. Sol Galaxy isn't it's original name. People called it the milkyway galaxy. The Nypherians hated the name so much they changed it. Haha...couldn't have a name based off a candy bar. Though I'm getting off track. I have called you here to warn you. The Asmodians are on the move".

He said as his eyes shifted colors and the picture of the galaxy moved and stopped at a very large fleet of alien looking ships. " you may recognize them. The same "gods" of Egypt. They had been to the galaxy before but where driven out by Anu Mau. They've become aware of the Nypherian presence and are on the move. However, they don't have the same technology as the Nypherians. This will take a long time to reach your galaxy. " He paused as he waved the photo away and the sky with back to the normal colors

" I see many certain futures. They either arrive during or after the conflict between the UNSC / Demon war or after. They're too many uncertainties which is why I can give you an exact estimate. However you may use the Voids knowledge. Just open your mind and sense and it will talk to you. Be warned, it will show you every possible scenario, even the ones that will break your heart."

He said as he crossed his arms once again.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

First Generation Omega Legionnaire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Whilst Sam'anar conversed with the Nypherian leader, a green light began blinking within the old cloning facility. Across it's rusted metal walls and large signs reading 'HELIX Corporation', light began to shine as the complex rebooted it's emergency power. Now with electricity running through the speakers activated, notifying any within the facility:

"Subject Death Detected. Downloading Consciousness... Download Complete. Booting Clone."

Dumont's eyes shot open seconds after he had apparently died. Instinctively he looked down expecting bullet holes in his chest, but instead he saw a perfectly intact plain shirt. In fact his body seemed different altogether. Looking back up into the reflection of the glass chamber he saw what had changed. He was young again. Only when he peered through into the rest of the facility did he understand.

Back when him and Dan, or Sam'anar as he was now called, fought together he had placed insurance in the form of his own clone in Dan's corporation. It seemed that even in his old age as a Captain in the UNSC the clone had been waiting until his death.

His death.

ONI had assassinated him. No doubt it was being framed as a supernatural attack. He had to get back and tell the others.

No, his face was well known; especially his young face. The main link between the UNSC and Dan, Dumont was known by almost anyone either by memory or story. He couldn't return. Not until ONI was dealt with.

Kicking the glass as hard as he could, William jumped out from the chamber and landed on the cold steel floor of the old facility. Little did he know of the Nypherian presence approaching.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t2132-general-dumont
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Once the machine activated to create a clone. It's energy signature was instantly detected by the Nypherians. Within an instant, detachments of ships were sent to look into it. Fighters left the orbiting ships and flew in to take a closer look. Within a few scans, it was obvious the facility was deep underground. Beams begun to emit from the ships as they dug a tunnel towards the facility.

Once a shaft was created probe ships flew in to take a closer look. While they're flying towards the object, a message from the Void came into the Void sattilite in the orbit of Spire. That message was then sent to every Nypherian Soldier. Data has been updated on the knowledge of said base by command Hive servers in the Void. The probe ships stopped and reversed course. A loud robotic noise echoed in the chamber shaft towards the facility as they back out. A large mechanical screech could be heard as well, the scan filled the shaft and the facility. They're now aware of the being that is alive.

Theta, the Nypherian that had the sword had now dropped it off in the Void and was now back. It had received instructions to go down the shaft and meet this being. It complied and flew into the shaft and landed at the bottom. It opened the hatch and jumped out. It then open its scanners to look for the detected being.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:20 pm

As soon as noises came in the distance of the facility William ducked for cover behind a table. It wasn't long before he heard the metallic footsteps of something approaching. He needed a plan. Moving behind the empty cloning chambers he tried to remember his way through the facility, following rusted signs and bad memory to eventually find an armory.

Unfortunately for him there lay only a pistol left in the room, so that was all he took back out into the corridors. With the gun raised firmly he moved forward, listening closely as the footsteps became louder and louder. After a minute of traversing the corridor he came across the Nypherian, raising his gun to aim as a precaution.

"What are you?" He asked, his eyes darting around the facility for a moment. "Where's Dan? Kitty? Jaya?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:35 pm

The Nypherian watched as the being aimed it's gun at it. It began by asking in a demanding tone where certain people are. The Nypherian acted quickly by pulling out its own weapon and fired one energy based burst at the barrel of the pistol, destroying it. It put its weapon away.

" if you're implying the humans, then at Earth. However you're 70,000 light years away from Earth and on Lostrus. A now Nypherian controlled system. Also please reframe from pointing ballistic weapons at us again. It wouldn't have hurt, just bounced off, and that shot was a warning."

It said as it walked into the light fully revealing a human like machine that spoke perfect English. A bit lacking in emotions but English none the less. It didn't have an aggressive posture. Just waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Dumont dropped the pistol as soon as it's barrel exploded, taking a few steps back in shock. It took him a good amount of seconds to process everything that was happening and yet he still had questions.

"Are you one of his droids?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed in a frown. His hand came up to wipe his face more to ground himself in reality than to clean. Even touching his own younger skin felt surreal. "One minute I'm in my office being shot by assassins, next I'm 70,000 Lights Years away?". He shooked his head as he turned to look away.

"Nypherian controlled..." William pondered on the words, not recognizing the species. "Do you welcome outsiders?" He turned back suddenly in clarity. He needed a place to lay low, resupply and organize a plan to notify the others.

"I need a place to lay low," He explained. "Maybe we can make some kind of deal?" It was then he remembered the strength of his younger self. Experiments and enhancements were the reasons he could pull his own weight fighting beside a demon such as Dan. This body still had them.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:42 pm

" that depends. However, we must leave the system and go to Vermire. This planet is listed as a mining colony. Come on, we can take you there. it said as it turned around and walked towards its ship.  It jumped into the ship and set up a second seat next to the pilots seat.

" we can get you up to speed on the events know the Galaxy. While we're on our way to Vermire. "

It said as it tossed it a breathing mask. " you will need it as this ship doesn't have oxygen..come on Organic. Don't have all day"

It said as it began to turn on the engines of the ship. It hummed as everything clicked on and the engine then roared into action as it was ready to lift off.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:54 pm

William followed hesitantly, examining his new body along the way. His old strength, looks, and it felt even his sharper mind, had returned. It took him the journey to the ship to get used to walking properly, at which point he was handed the breathing mask.

"Of course it doesn't..." He muttered whilst putting the mask on. Organic. William had seen some outlandish things, but this felt completely different. Once he was safely sat in the spare seat he relaxed, taking the time of lift-off and flight to process everything again. Only when he caught glimpse of other Nypherian ships did he start to get an idea of their numbers.

"These all your people?" He asked, rather taken aback by it. "How come the UNSC has never come into contact with you before?"
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

As they ship lifted out of the shaft. The guy seemed taken back by their size and numbers just simply hovering and harvesting the metal resources. 

" Currently, they're 2.6 billion of us in this Galaxy. However, back in the Void, our home. They're are much more. There are 10 planets which has house  refugees from the 2 past Universal Wars and then us. Our current numbers in the Void are at 10 Googl. Which is 10 with 100 zeroes. "

It said as the ship pointed in a certain direction in the sky. The cockpit screen lit up as numbers and a circle on the middle of the screen popped up. The words "Vermire" popped up and it listed it was 2,000 light years away. Basic travel time it would take 3 years to reach.  The ships computer chimed in, " Frame shift drive charging".

The Nypherian turned towards the man. " you're going to experience heavy tingling and might pass out. This technology gives us the ability to travel between universes and dimensions. Also traveling across the galaxy in a few seconds. Hold on...."

The computer finished charging, " 4....3....2....1....engaged" a tunnel of light formed around the ship and it suddenly shot forward and the stars began to twirl around the ship. The colors of the galaxy also began to twist as at the end they could see a faint light. As it got bigger and bigger, the ship shuddered and shook and it opened warp in front of a massive space station. It looked as if it was from a scifi comic or movie. Hundreds of local ships flew around and virtual advertisement floated near the entrances of the station.

The Nypherian looked over, " didn't die on me?"
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:49 am

"10 googl..." William leaned back to take it all in. The Void, Universal Wars... What the hell were these things? They must've come from this 'Void' or somewhere else, since it was impossible the UNSC had never made contact before. It was also a scary thought that such a power now lay in their galaxy with the ability to wipe out humanity if they pleased. Could they be trusted.

The frame shift disorientated William but, thanks to his enhanced body and experience in space flight, he managed to stay conscious to witness Vermire on the other side. He saw even more ships ferrying around and the advertisements floating near the entrance. All he could do was look in awe.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm

" Welcome to Vermire. You would be....huh. Well I guess the second being of this Galaxy to visit it. There has been another and he or it is currently on the station. Interesting, we'll the message we have beamed to all corners of the galaxy might have been heard..." it was cut off by a low whistle from the ship.

" This is Vermire Station. We have you on radar and all Nypherian ships within range are powering down to let you through. I'll hold off the traffic and let you land in 14F. Be careful and check the news. Seyfer took leadership of the Nypherians. "

This was news as it never heard of it. It flipped a few switches and turned on auto landing. It took its hands off the controls and the ship flew itself. A small tv screen popped up and showed the VNN which was already broadcasting.

" with the power grab a few would say that Seyfer had taken. He is now the leader of the Nypherians. Since his predictions and the Nypherians predictions. The algorithms of possibility of the Demonic Crusade being a threat is high. It is also predicted that the UNSC will become under attack by the Demonic Crusade. In a large vote that take place, it was a unanimous of 100% vote to stay out of conflict and just watch.  In other news, there has been small victories against the Asmodians but in other reports they're on the move towards the Sol System or the Milkyway as others call it.

Indeed these are dark times for this Galaxy. The fall of the Heaven Kingdom and the rise of the Demonic Crusade. How long can the Nypherians stay neutral if the war begins. How peaceful will other life be towards us when they receive the Vermire signal to come trade? These question will soon be answered as we're the VNN. "

The tv went black and retracted into the ships wall. It didn't know how to process that kind of information as it was a lot to take it. It laid quite as it thought, until it recieved new orders.

" new orders. I'm going through an upgrade as I'm going to be given a personality and a cybernetic body. Once the ship landed, I'm going to head towards the upgrade Center. You're welcomed to come but it might take a while. Wall around the station and listen to everyone and don't be alarmed. They're species that live on this station that don't exist in this galaxy....just don't stare" It said as the ship began to land on the landing pad.

The sounds and culture of the station is far different than anything in the Galaxy. Thousand of species  in one station working together and building a community. Even though everyone has separate opinions. They continue to work together. The smells from the food market along with the noise from the bars cheering on the Void Wars. It was like a home one could get use to. The Nypherian jumped out of the ship as the dock workers move out of the way of the Nypherian but just glanced at the other person in the ship. They got to work refueling and polishing the ship.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 8:01 pm

William sat rather awkwardly as he took all the information around him in. Seyfer, Asmodians, predictions, upgrades. It was all extremely alien even for the man who'd seen demons and angels in combat. Nevertheless he took a deep breath and looked straight at the Nypherian next to him.

"Very well, I'll take a look around." His head then turned to look out at the station as the ship landed, taking in the sights. "I need some equipment but whatever currency you use, I don't have it." Instinctively he patted his pockets, finding nothing. Clones didn't come with free cash on themselves. He sighed as he stood up and went for the ship's exit. Once out he looked around and began walking to explore the place.

He noticed the species he didn't recognise, and also the games they seemed to be cheering at. Whilst walking he kept an eye out for any trouble, still not 100% trusting the robot beings or any of the alien species here.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 6:20 am

The Nypherian was up and gone as it walked off towards a corridor that had people guarding it with weapons. The rest of the station is filled with noise from the bars and noise from the ships leaving and coming in the hangar. Almost all of the species that looked at him didn't really bother the newcomer or act aggressive in anyway. They simply treated him like any other.

People where drinking and laughing. Like any other community. Not to mention the plethora amount of languages being spoken. There were being that looked human but most had either different skin color or alien like eyes. There were signs that had many different languages and they also had English. The language of the UNSC.  Most were welcome signs and directions. There were signs that stated Human currency is accepted and they can be converted to Void Currency.

The VNN popped up once again around the bar.

" The Shadow Angel's among Planet Echo has achieved the double. They've won their Second Planetary championship after beating Moines Hercine , 100 - 74.  A much closer match than last seasons game. Though, they went undefeated again after reaching 9-0. It's predicted that the reigning, defending Void War Champions will win their second title but many are wondering who will face them in the finals this season?"

The short news update closed off as the Planet Fox for the Void Wars was counting down till the next games.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:10 pm

William finally decided to enter a bar, finding the one that looked least dangerous to sit in. Once inside he carefully chose a seat still in fear of angering any of the aliens. By the bar he looked up at the screens broadcasting the news, trying to work out what these Void Wars were. He assumed they were entertainment that people bet on, but whether they were real or not he wasn't sure.

As the broadcast stopped he examined the place around him, sighing. It looked like this would be his temporary home for a while. Helping out these 'Nyhperians' wasn't a bad thing as long as they were peaceful as they said. Maybe he could get some gear in the process and eventually be in shape to find the others. Warn them about ONI.

Unless it was too late. With that depressing thought in his mind he lowered his head, closed his eyes, and hoped this was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 pm

A hologram appeared behind him, " if you may sir. Follow me please. I have been instructed to lead you to your temporary home. However, if you choose to make things Permanent. Arrangements can be made. This way please"

As the hologram waved him over to follow. As they passed through many hallways and away from the bar. They came to an elevator and a buttons pushed themselves. It shuddered and shot upwards. As it climbed, the view point of the bar could be seen as it was bigger than most people who have thought.

As the elevator climbed even further. The view point of the hangar also could be seen from the hight till they stopped nearly at the top floor. The doors opened and the hologram pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. The hologram vanished and within that room was a very spacious living place. Like you would see in a movie or read in a book. It would make anyone feel like a king. The view point looked out into space.

You could see the community's traffic and the Nypherian battleships and cruisers that hovered all around the station. In the corner of a room was a woman. She was obviously partly cybernetic. As her arms and legs were of Nypherian technology. She turned to look at him.

" well, my upgrades are complete and I'm back in my original body. Since the rising prediction algorithms of the Demonic Crusade. My battalion was activated. "

She stood up and grabbed her rifle that rested on the table. She walked by and lightly punched him on the shoulder. " Nypherians are moving to Dominate another planet. We have our orders, you'll meet the rest of the group."

She said as she walked by him and placed the weapon on her back. It snapped into place as her blue and black hair covered the weapon.
Back to top Go down
General Dumont
Level 10
General Dumont

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Soldier
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 am

"Erm, okay..." William stood and followed cautiously, still unconvinced by the apparent kindness of these beings. A temporary home? He doubted it'd be free. There must've been some kind of catch. Nevertheless he followed the hologram since there wasn't exactly a better plan right now. The elevator's view kept him occupied for the ride up, but even more so beautiful was the view from the apartment.

"Huh-" Dumont startled at the voice of the woman, looking her up and down. "That's your original body? You're a woman?" His voice was heavy with confusion and disbelief. As she walked by and spoke of the next planet he raised his hand.

"Do I get some gear? A rifle and armour maybe?" This was what he needed. Earn equipment from these people so that one day he could return to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 pm

She laughed to herself. " put your hand down. This isn't class. " she had on the customary Nypherian cybernetics armor. Her arms and legs were metal and parts of her mind were also cybernetic.

" I'll get you re-armed and you're welcomed to go back other Earth if you like. However, I can't go with you as I have to go to the nearby systems on orders to expand the Nypherian territories. I'm sure your Earth friends have a lot to say and questions to ask. However, if you're aware of our culture. We don't really trust your Earth Facist friends or your neighbors the skuffers or Demons. Though, under better  judgement we sent transmissions through Vermire and plan on boosting it with other stations we plan on building.

We want a non aggression pack with both Skuffers and Facists. So when they start killing each have other, we won't get involved. There will be a ships in the hangar and you can take one that's marked with UNSC logos. We made the ship to help you go to Earth."

She said as the elevator went down and she handed him a unique looking watch. This watch was black with a blue rim around the center. The watch had numbers and lettering in Nypherian dialect.

" once you put it on. It's a receiver. It will tell us if you're in danger and the cybernetics division. Which has I am in, will come and help. Also, once you put it on, it will transmit understanding of our written language but not our code. There will also be weapons and food in your ship. If there is anything else you need to tell me before you see your friends. You let me know, until next time. "

She said as she turned to the right and walked down the pathway towards the hangar. Within the hangar there were other Nypherians who looked cybernetic. They were all loading up their ships and waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Nypherian Dominion over lostrus   Nypherian Dominion over lostrus Empty

Back to top Go down

Nypherian Dominion over lostrus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next