Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Espionage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yusuf Al Thani
Level 9
Yusuf Al Thani

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Officer
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#1PostSubject: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:44 pm

"A few million supernaturals have been successfully rounded up and transported to secure facilities." Selina reported.
Yusuf analysed the information scrolling through his datapad. Successful. That was what he liked to hear. No one enjoyed it when there were complications, and as far as he was told, there were none. The transportation of supernaturals from their homes to the facilities was never going to be simple. Not all of them were thoroughly convinced that they were being moved for their own safety he had been told, which is where some more.. forceful measures had to be taken.
While he had appreciated the success of their efforts, Admiral Yusuf couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt. Regardless of ONI wanting their safety, some of these people were being forced to move against their wishes. He couldn't help but be reminded of how this was similar to when Humanity were first invaded by the Covenant. World after world fell and if the surviving colonists hadn't made it off in time, they were turned to glass along with the rest of the planet as the Covenant bombarded it from orbit.

"There's something else you should know." The Admiral turned to look at Selina. "Spartan Duarte was reported to have gone AWOL in the line of duty. Suspected to have done so in retaliation against his orders. You have as such been ordered to issue a warrant for his arrest for treason and potentially aiding terrorist activities."
"They aren't all terrorists, Selina." The Admiral snapped at her.
"No, but she clearly is." Selina replied, and a small video loop of Kitty attacking the special forces outside the Knight's Initiative.
Selina continued. "She, and her friends including Gavin and Silas are closely affiliated with Spartan Duarte. It isn't far fetched to theorise that he may be seeking to help them."
The Admiral didn't like this one bit. These people helped the UNSC years ago. It didn't make sense to brand them as terrorists all of the sudden, not when he was being kept in the dark about so much regarding the actual process of capture and transportation. According to Selina, he was restricted from viewing live feeds of transportation or even the blue prints to the facilities they were being moved towards. His logic told him that while it was aggressive somewhat, it was the only way to keep them safe. But deep down, he knew something else was going on..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Espionage C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:53 pm

The morning after the violent events that had unfolded at the Knight's Initiative, Gavin and Silas were among the first to wake up and instantly, both were at work. Researching and Gavin in particular was keeping his eye on the mysterious company that he had discussed with Silas the day before. Meteor Enterprises seemed to be holding some sort of party. Thanks to Silas, they were able to find out that four ONI agents were also attending the meeting. This confirmed Gavin's suspicions, the company was definitely affiliated with ONI in some way and their sudden rise on the stock market may have been a result of their intervention. It was obvious from this evidence that the two were linked in some way and while Gavin had a few theories, he hadn't expressed them yet for fear of being wrong.

Silas went to fetch Diana as Gavin conducted further research. Apparently the celebration was due to a recent business endevour that had succeeded and yielded a lot of profit. Details were vague however, which served to further increase Gavin's suspicions. He was occupied in conversation with Apone when Silas re-entered the living room, Diana with him.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Diana walked in with Silas then, looking annoyed and a bit tired. "What's this I hear about a party?" Diana drawled, seemingly interested. Honestly she would do anything to get away from all these kids, Kitty was the one that liked children, Diana thought most of them were annoying.
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 pm

"Par... tea?" Mizol tilted his head from around the door, looking up in confusion at the humans in the room. Plodding along inside he tapped his small wooden stick on the floor twice, looking up in a more serious manner.

"Mizol here to help. However Mizol can." He nodded mainly towards Gavin who in his eyes seemed to be taking the lead here. Whilst the other human, Silas, had been the one to save him he didn't see the same fire he (literally) saw in Gavin. A young shaman as he was, the spirits still spoke to him on important matters. Whenever he was near Gavin they spoke of an entity his people had learned through legend.

"It would be honor for Mizol to help Frrglin." He half-bowed at Gavin, leaning on his stick as if it were a staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t195-mizol
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Gavin looked up at Diana when she spoke.
"Espionage," Gavin answered. "We're gonna invite ourselves to a business party organised by Meteor Enterprises." He then looked down at Mizol and offered a friendly smile, welcoming his contribution to the team. "It's an honour to have you onboard, friend."
"Ain't that a shit name to call your company" Apone commented.
"Yeah I know."
Silas turned to Diana. "Meteor Enterprises is a company that has basically appeared out of nowhere. Gavin here thinks they're somehow linked to what ONI's been doing."
"Not think, Silas, I know."
"Hey now, I didn't say I disagree with you. He's right, they're most likely to be linked because four ONI agents happen to be attending the party. But that's not all, look at the building's layout." Silas nodded to Gavin's pad. "While we were planning our ways of entry and escape, I noticed an extra button below the basement level inside one of the elevators."
Gavin pulled up CCTV images of the different elevators and squinted as he looked for the button closely.
"Wait, how the hell did you see that?" Gavin said, baffled.
"Anyway, whatever the extra button leads to, it's not on the blueprints to the building. Meaning it leads somewhere somone doesn't want others to know. As a former Colonel, I can also tell you that there is a network of secret underground rails exclusively for use by ONI agents and other high ranking operatives."
"That explains why we have ONI agents attending the party." Gavin inferred. He paused as he looked at the others.
"So.... party dresses?"
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 pm

A smirk curled on Diana's face, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the door frame. "I'm game for this." Diana then pushed off the door frame, looking at the buildings blue prints. "Now something like that is bound to have some kind of security. Fingerprint scanners, ID scanners, blood test, retina scans, or even full body scans."  She leaned back with a frown, the gears in her mind turning. "Severina can place a glamour over us so we aren't found out immediately, but it only makes us LOOK like someone else. It won't fool any scanners or blood tests, it's why I'm hoping it runs on ID scanners. That's something that's easy to swipe." 

Diana looked closer at the blueprints, tapping her chin. "I'm willing to take a gamble that almost everything down there will be high tech, which means electricity. If we can get Temperance down there to the main power box she can cause a brown out, then she can release the electricity in the form of an EMP which may slow any spartan's down there. But it also might lock the doors so we would need brute force, maybe Avalon? A hellhound would make a decent battering ram." Diana started to pace as she continued, looking deep in thought.

"Temperance will need someone with her, she can't focus on fighting or she won't be able to maintain the brown out or the EMP. Maybe three or four other people in there in case someone manages to break down the door. Although a brown out would also alert people up top, they would be waiting for us by the time Temperance stopped the brown out so the elevator would work again. That leaves two options, another team upstairs to cause a commotion or fight them off, or finding an alternate escape route."
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Pushing himself upwards by his stick, Mizol managed to attach onto and climb up Gavin to rest upon his shoulder. From there he could see the blueprints and peer at them closely. After Diana spoke he nodded, resting his spare hand on Gavin to keep his balance. 

"Mizol will go where needed." His large eyes darted between everyone. "If fighting necessary, Mizol will fight." Those eyes then gazed down at the blueprints, half lost in thought as he remembered what happened at the mansion. That armored man who seemed so well equipped against them.

"We must be careful." He said as he turned to Gavin's face right next to him. "If they expect attack... The metal man may be there." His staff extended to point at the map of the building.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Gavin listened closely to each thing Diana listed. He then turned his head to Mizol for his input, silently listening to both. After they both finished, he looked at Silas.
"EMP's, don't they have backup generators?"
"Yeah, they take 15 to 30 seconds to kick in," Silas replied. "What I'm worried about is the Spartan. Mizol's right, the guy looked well enough equipped. Just ask Kitty and Diana." He continued, referring to the dead blood incidents. Gavin looked at Diana.
"EMPs don't work on Spartan's suits. The most they'd do is take their energy shielding down and leave their armour physically exposed to attack. And we don't have much that can actually dent a Spartan's armour between us do we? I mean the Ghost Rider could but the guy seemed well trained, it wouldn't be easy."
"We'll worry about the Spartan later," Silas chimed in. "About the ID checks, to get into the building we'd need invitations, which I'll take care of. The elevator wouldn't have anything outside of retina and fingerprint scans, however once we get down to the hidden train station, heartbeat scans and blood tests will be needed to be taken before we get on the carriage. That shouldn't be a problem either, should it Gavin?"
Gavin looked at him. "No." He then stood up and put the datapad on the table, carefully placing Mizol on the table as well. "So from we've just discussed, here's the plan:"

"We all meet up at a cafe a block adjacent to the building, fully dressed. Diana's friend's disguise should ensure that we're unrecognisable to the public should the authorities have issued a warrant for our arrests. At whi-"
"-At which point," Silas interrupted, "I arrive a bit later to the meeting with our successfully procured invitations and fake biometric signatures."
"Wait, what do you mean by fake biometric signatures?" Gavin asked.
Silas smiled. "You'll see. Let's just say for now that being a billionaire has a lot of benefits, along with connections to the black market." Gavin rolled his eyes and continued.
"Okay so we act natural, arrive at the party with the invitations and well.. enjoy ourselves for a bit. On Silas's signal, we all move to here." Gavin pointed to a specific elevator outside of the large hall where the party was to be held. "We leave one by one and without hesitation so as to avoid suspicion."

Silas again chimed in. "You guys will make your way down to the basement with Temperance first. She and two other supernaturals will be tasked with shutting down the power from there."
"Well yeah? How do we even get close to doing that when we've got CCTV pointed at every inch of the building, smart guy?" Gavin asked.
"I'll make my way up to the security room and shut 'em off. Or better yet loop previous recordings for some of them, make sure we get by undetected."
"Oh."
"Once you guys are down there, that's when Temperance shuts down the power supply. That'll give me the window I need to hack into the rail station from up there and replace the ONI agents' heartbeat and blood information with all of yours."
"You'll have to be damn quick for that." Apone said. "Like you said, 15-30 seconds."
Silas nodded. "Yeah, but that won't be a problem. Like I said, I've got contacts. I'll explain later. So you guys get onboard the train and... well.."
"Well?" Gavin said.
"That's... where the plan ends. I mean, you guys could use your stolen ID cards and bioscans to get through doors and such but to be honest.. there's no guaruntee we'll find anything of use down there."
"We'll take our chances then." Gavin said firmly. "So the infiltration team will be me, Diana, Avalon and Mizol - who'll give us support in case we get into a firefight. Second team will be Temperence and maybe one or two other students to guard her. And Silas is on his own in the security room. Good luck with that by the way."
"Thanks."
Gavin then looked at the others, waiting for some kind of input.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Diana nodded at Gavin but then she looked to Silas, "Alright obviously we can't enter the party as ourselves, so who do our invitations say we are? Second question, where do we get the clothes? Severina's glamour only affects physical appearance. To do a full glamour with clothes and all she would need to maintain the spell on several people, which she wouldn't be able to do for very long." "That's right. I'll simply cast a glamour spell on an object, have you wear it, and ta da you don't look like you anymore! But should you take the object off the spell will break." Just then Severina walked in, a calm smirk on her face as she looked to Diana. 

"Do you always eavesdrop?" "As a matter of fact I do, fairly easy to do when you're a shadow witch." "Whatever." Severina chuckled, then walked up to Diana putting a manicured finger on her shoulder. Suddenly Diana's t-shirt and leather jacket was morphed into an agonizingly bright pink parka and tube top. "I may not be able o glamour clothes, but I can transmogrify them." "Please get this barbie monstrosity off of me." "As you wish. I think the pink suits you." "Kill me." "I'd rather not face your sister's wrath." With a snap of Severina's fingers the parka and tube top faded away into a worn leather jacket and purple t-shirt. "Just tell me what you want to wear, and I'll make it so."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Apone looked at Severina.
"Well God damn, where did she come from?!" Gavin looked from Severina to Apone.
"Really Sarge? You forgot how random people used to appear out of nowhere back in the day and we just went with it?"
"True say."
Gavin turned back to Severina. And then it hit him. No, not just him. The thing inside him, it saw something. When Severina performed her spell, the Ghost Rider sensed dark magic. Instantly a flash of images went through his mind. Memories - not his, but the Riders. The flashback lasted two seconds but within that time, Gavin almost fell out of his chair. "Urgh!" He grabbed onto the table with one hand and clutched the side of his head with the other, his eyes squeezed shut and his teeth clenched.
"Woah, you okay there?" Silas asked as he helped him back up.
Gavin opened his eyes and he looked at Silas, then Severina and then back. "Yeah.. I'm good. I guess it's the stress from yesterday." He said, shaking it off with a soft chuckle.

"Alright.." Silas turned to Severina. "Me and him will take suits. I have a pen you could enchant I guess."
"And you could do my chain." Gavin added.
"And the kids, you gon' leave em here with me? What am I now some sorta babysitter?" Apone said.
"You'll be doing us a world of favours if you did man, only for another day?" Silas asked.
"Fine, whatever. But Imma make 'em do all the chores for me. Ain't nobody gonna sit their asses down all day on this property." Apone declared as he walked off.
Gavin watched him walk off before turning back to the others. "So how do we get back to the city?"
Silas looked at him. "Like I said, I've got contacts."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Four Hours Later...

Gavin sat alone at one of the coffee tables in the cafe. He sipped on his hot chocolate before putting the cup back down. He then glanced at the watch that Silas had given him which was strapped around a wrist that visually, wasn't even his thanks to Severina's glamour spell. Any minute now, the others should be arriving and once Silas arrived with their IDs and invitations, they could begin.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:00 pm

A woman with long dark brown hair spilling over her shoulders, a slightly tanned complexion, and dark green eyes sat down in front of Gavin. She was dressed rather extravagantly for a cafe, a long red gown with a scandalously high slit on the side and painful looking silver heels. She was also wearing a great deal of makeup, definitely not cafe attire. A diamond necklace hung around her neck, glinting in the artificial lights of the cafe. "Nu, ty ne pokhozh na shar solntsa?" She spoke fluent Russian with a thick accent, then she cleared her throat and chuckled. "Not sure if that look suits you or not."
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:10 am

Just behind Diana came a small child, apparently human with short brown hair. Wearing a smart little outfit he wandered over to the table where she and Gavin met. There he gave them both as innocent of a smile as he could. For the while he remained silent, as he knew his dialect wasn't exactly human and he didn't want to ruin the disguise.

After a moment though he thought through his backstory, then extended open arms to hug Diana's leg.
"Momma." He believed that was what human children called their mothers, atleast from what he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Silas Manfretti
Level 8
Silas Manfretti

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#14PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:17 pm

In response to Diana's commentry, Gavin looked down at his suit. "I'm not too sure either. These kind of clothes are a bit uncomfortable. I'm half hoping for something to go wrong so that I can ditch this thing."
As Mizol entered and hugged Diana's leg, Gavin smirked. "Didn't know you danced with someone Diana, who's the unlucky guy?"

Just then, Avalon and Temperance walked in, both dressed in catering outfits. Gavin nodded to them as they sat down at the table also. They were followed by Solaris and the Fairy girl from the barn, wearing a suit and a simple dress respectively.
A few minutes later, Silas followed, clad in an expensive leather suit with his hair brushed back, wearing a gold plated wristwatch and a diamond ring on each finger. A silk hankerchief poked out of the top pocket of his blazer and the shirt underneath it had silver cufflinks and decorative collar studs as well. He carried with himself a small briefcase. It was no surprise that he got a few looks as he entered, but he went straight to the table and stood at the side, putting the case down underneath it.
"Thought you'd be longer." Gavin said.
"I'm happy to disappoint." Silas replied.
"What were you exactly up to again?"
"I'll have you know, I personally took care of all four ONI agents and they are currently on their way out of this city thanks to my contacts."
"Same guys that drove us here? Who are those guys anyway?"
"Yeah. They're close friends, let's just say that for now." He reached into one of his inner pockets and pulled out the four invitations, handing them to Gavin, Diana and Solaris. He kept the last one for himself. "She's going as your date, your +1 if you will" Silas clarified to Solaris. Both seemed to blush a little.

"Apparently I'm a significant shareholder of Meteor Enterprises and... we're married Diana, or should I say, Valentina Karkaroff. Mizol there's Dimitri Karkaroff and I- wait. Oh that's just fucking funny isn't it Silas?" Silas started to giggle. "Fucking Igor Karkaroff? Ha. Ha. Bloody hilarious. That's inconspicuous as hell isn't it?"
"Hey, don't blame me man blame her," Silas pointed at Diana. "She came up with the name." Gavin rolled his eyes.
"Whatever."
"Also, your IDs," Silas added as he gave out ID cards to Gavin, Diana and Avalon while keeping one for himself. He then pulled out two forged ID cards for the catering staff and handed one to Avalon and one to Temperance. "Here, you two won't get in without these, no matter how convincing those outfits are."
Silas then reached under the table and pulled out the small briefcase from earlier and opened it. From within, he pulled out contact lenses and a pair of peculiar, almost invisible pair of gloves. He demonstrated by applying the lenses and slipping the gloves on, which turned out to be skin tight and after some adjusting, they seemed to disappear into his skin.
"Wait what?"
"Contacts contain the agents retinal scans, gloves have their fingerprints imprinted on the tips of the fingers. Neat eh? They look like they sink into your skin but in reality, that's just the nanobots adjusting the cloth against your flesh." He then handed Gavin, Diana and Avalon their contacts and gloves.
"Alright, we haven't got much time. Party starts in ten, so move quickly."
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#15PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Diana snickered at Gavin's reaction to the name. "It fits, no? A burly man in need of a shave more than a human needs air." Avalon stifled her snicker with a cough,  Temperance just shook her head at her aunt's antics.  "Well Igor Karkaroff you heard Ashley Manson,  let's go." Diana snickered at Silas' alias,  it was almost as horrible as Igor Karkaroff.  Diana got up and offered her arm to Gavin,  a smirk on her face. 

"Kitty is gonna be so pissed that she missed this. "
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#16PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:33 am

Whilst the others bickered and quipped Mizol simply remained silent. His only reaction was a nod to acknowledge his cover name; Dimitri Karkaroff. With his vocal chords he couldn't even pronounce that name. It seemed now there was more reason to be a silent child. Although Mizol didn't have any idea what age human children started talking. Maybe he could be a slow learner?

Finally it was time to move and before doing so Mizol centered himself. Even though they were conducting espionage there was the chance of violence. In that time he would have to be calm to be of use to the others. A small part of him worried for their success, but most of him was concerned in letting the others down.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#17PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Silas had, on a final note, suggested they enter the party a few people at the time. He went first and as expected, he was stopped at the entrance to the immense skyscraper by a suspicious security guard. By handing in his invitation, the guard examined the piece of card paper closely as was his job and shortly thereafter, Silas was granted entry. Next were the catering staff: Temperance and Avalon who the guards were less suspicious about.
Gavin, Diana and Mizol came after and were also granted entry. Last to enter were Solaris and the Fairy. The guard took a moment longer with their invitation, not knowing whether the '+1' written on their slightly different invitation was something he had been told about or not. However, after briefly scanning the printed code at the back, they too were let through.

The party room floor itself was a few stories up from the ground floor, but when they arrived, they were instantly greeted by some assistants standing outside the elevator and directed to the hall.
Silas helped himself at the wine bar, hitting on a few extravagantly dressed ladies as he did so. Temperance and Avalon disappeared into the kitchen while Solaris and the Fairy silently danced at the center of the massive hall, among a few other couples.
Gavin himself was confused as to what he should do. He looked at Diana who had her arm around his and carrying Mizol in her other one. He couldn't take them to the dance floor as it'd be hard to do so with Mizol in Diana's arm. They couldn't go to the wine bar as it'd look strange to take a child to that sort of place as well. Instead, upon further examining the hall, Gavin spotted a small seating area where the other guests sat at different tables and gossiped and laughed.

"Guess we'll have a seat then." Gavin told the two as he led them to an empty round table surrounded by numerous chairs. He pulled Diana's chair out for her first before seating himself down last.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#18PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Diana slipped into the chair, turning to Mizol then. "Sweetheart why don't you go play with the other kids?" She pointed in the direction of several kids playing off in a corner, it seemed to almost be like a little daycare because there were games to entertain the children. Diana leaned in closer then, "It's a good spot to survey the room and no one will give you a second glance." 

Diana turned back to Gavin then, a false smile on her face that looked surprisingly convincing. "You'll blow us within five minutes. Get that stupid look off your face, you look like you have no idea what you're doing." Her tone was sickly sweet and she had a smile on her face and suddenly let out a laugh as if Gavin did something funny. She leaned forward, pretending to fix his bow tie while she hissed at him. "You're supposed to be calm and relaxed, or at the very least look like you don't have a stick shoved up your arse."
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#19PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Yet again Mizol remained quiet throughout the whole entrance and seating, instead examining the surroundings like any curious child would. His face remained a half-amused picture as he tried his best to maintain what he thought was the usual expression of a human child. So far it was easy going, all he had to do was smile and sit in Diana's arms. His smile dropped however when Diana made her suggestion.

Still he said nothing, merely frowning as he waddled off towards the other children. Human legs were hard to control but his struggle with walking didn't arouse much suspicion as the other kids seemed to be inept at moving too. Finally he reached the children's area and was immediately greeted by the inaudible babbling of the other younglings. He didn't even grace them with a response, instead keeping his eye on the rest of the party as intended.

Poke. Poke. Poke. A small finger repeatedly prodded the side of his head. It took everything within him to not summon the wrath of nature to come crashing down upon this annoyance. Instead though he took a deep breath and turned to face it.

"Hide and seek?" He managed to say, to which the child nodded with excitement. "You hide."
The child ran straight across the party room and into the crowd, no doubt finding the absolute best spot to stay hidden. Of course Mizol had no intentions of seeking the nuisance and simply turned back to the party.

From there he surveyed the area.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#20PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

At Diana's suggestions, Gavin forced himself to relax his expression. His face was now blank which stood in contrast to the smiles and laughter of all the other adults in the room, however it was enough not to draw attention. He looked around the party room, surveying the different people and taking note of the security guards that had been situated around the place. Most stood stationary against the walls surrounding the hall while others patrolled the area back and forth in specific patterns that Gavin was beginning to memorise and take note of. He caught sight of Temperance and Avalon wheeling in a large tray of food into the hall. While Temperance concentrated on steering the trolley, Avalon was looking around to catch sight of any of them. Gavin kept his gaze fixated on her until her eyes met his and both exchanged a mutual nod. They then disappeared behind a crowd of people.

One thing he began to have trouble with was suppressing his other side, as the vengeance within him boiled more and more as he looked between each person. He could see them, who they really were inside. Some had made their money off fraud, others off assassinations and drug deals. They were guilty, all of them. However one individual caught his attention the most. His essence was completely different. For one, the amount of sins he could see within the individual was enormous. And his essence... he wasn't human. He was a demon, and for some reason he seemed familiar as if they had met before. The entity within him seemed to shift, as if trying to force its way out. His ability to control Zarathos was strengthened by his paranoia of blowing everyone's cover.

The demon was joined by another demon disguised as a human. Both seemed to exchange some words before heading out of the hall. Gavin grabbed a napkin from the table and wiped the sweat off his face, resuming the blank expression he had before. It was at that point he sensed another presence, another demon. He followed its scent which lead him to look up at the stage that was located near the buffet area. One by one, everyone in the room began to turn their attentions towards him and it soon became obvious that he was the host. But Gavin saw it already, he was also a demon. The standing ovation started and the man, who was dressed in an expensive and extravagant tuxedo smiled and laughed and waved. He looked like he was greying a little and had a few scars on his nose, over his eyelid and cheek and forehead. His essence was also recognisable but as of this moment, Gavin was trying his hardest to suppress Zarathos from emerging. If Zarathos recognised them, then there was no doubt that he had encountered them before.

As the applauding died down, the man began his speech:
"First of all, I'd like to thank every single person attending for taking the time to be here. Really, from the bottom of my heart, I could not be more thankful for such support shown by yourselves. If anything, this party belongs to you guys more than it does to me." There were a few claps and 'aww's from the crowd before he continued his speech. However the LED light built into Gavin's watch blinked once, which signaled for him to move towards the elevator. He leaned in to Diana.
"Get Mizol, we need to move." As they got up and began to leave slowly, he looked back at the man on stage. One of the demons from earlier had walked up behind him and whispered something into the host's ear. The host nodded and continued his speech. Gavin fastened his pace and exited the hall swiftly.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#21PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Diana was looking at Gavin with slight concern, alarmed by his sudden change, she could also smell demon in the air but unlike Gavin she could not see through people. The currently brunette vampire laughed and nodded, looking as if Gavin had made a funny joke again as she got up and sauntered over to the children's area. She held out a hand toward Mizol, her face was cheery but her eyes were steely and ready for a fight. "Come on Dimitri sweetie, Daddy isn't feeling well. It's time to wrap this up."
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#22PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Mizol had not detected the demon as it was outside of his druidic powers. Instead he'd been watching the party go on with legitimate curiosity. Human parties seemed extravagant and refined which was very different to the tribal ceremonies revered by his people. For a moment he thought about his tribe, missing them somewhat. His thoughts were interrupted by Diana.

"Come on Dimitri sweetie, Daddy isn't feeling well. It's time to wrap this up."

Mizol nodded in reply, taking Diana's hand and waddling along in his struggling human form.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#23PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 1:48 am

Soon Gavin, Diana, Mizol, Avalon, Temperance, Solaris and as they came to know the Fairy girl; Gelinda, all made their way out of the hall, leaving in their small groups. The hall was surrounded and connected to four different corridors, all of which had at least three elevators. The seven all met in the corridor designated 'A2', having memorised what routes they needed to take to pull off this operation. When they were all present, all they had to do was wait. Silas had snuck out of the hall before them and as far as they were concerned, adll they had to do was wait for his signal to get onto the elevator.

A security guard suddenly emerged from around a corner, to whom Gavin turned his attention to. The guard looked at him.
"Everything alright sir? The party is in the hall if you people didn't know."
Gavin replied with a friendly smile. "Oh, I know. Just had a bit too much to drink thats all."
"I see. And I'm guessing all of them had too much to drink as well didn't they?" The guard said, referring to Avalon, Temperance, Solaris and Gelinda. The man started walking up to them.
"Oh, they're just waiting for the elevator. They work here you see."
"Well yeah? Didn't know the catering staff had any business outside the dining hall. Didn't know we had teenagers working in the company either." His hand began to move down to his radio. "We'll see what-"
Suddenly, Gavin shot his arm forward and a chain shot forth from the palm of his hand, smashing through the radio with ease. Before the security guard could react, the chain came back and looped around the guard's neck, constricting and suffocating him until he passed out. He then used the chain to drag the man towards them and propped him against the elevator, hidden behind themselves.

At this point, Gavin's watch again blinked and the elevator doors opened up. The guard's body slumped inside before all seven of them quickly made their way in. Gavin moved the guard's body to the corner while Solaris hit the 'Below Ground' button. The elevator quickly began to make its descent.
"Lucky Silas had the cameras down when he did man, else we woulda had a dozen more of those guys on us." Solaris said to Gavin.
"Luck had nothing to do with it kid. I knew what I was doing." To which Gelinda and Solaris both frowned at his apparent arrogance.
Back to top Go down
DianaYoungblood
Level 17
DianaYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#24PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:06 am

Diana glanced over to Gelinda and Solaris, a slight smirk on her face.  "He knows what he's doing because he's so old that he was able to mess around with the first computer in the world.  Basically,  super nerd." She whispered to them then shifted in her dress,  it was a tad uncomfortable.  "What did Severina say the words for the reversal spell were?" Diana asked and Temperance piped up. "veritatem revelare." "Ah thank you."

Diana repeated those words while touching the shoulder of her dress,  suddenly her dress rippled and shimmered.  Suddenly she looked like she was wearing a very comfortable looking track suit.  "Much better. "
Back to top Go down
The Seerfins
Level 4
The Seerfins

Six Troublesome Grompins

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#25PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 am

"Frrgl..." Mizol said seemingly in awe as Gavin's chain launched out. As it did it's job in silencing the security guard he whispered once again. "Frrgl...". Soon enough they were in the elevator and Diana had dropped her visage. Tired of the small human form he'd been given he too spoke the words. "Veritatem revelare."

Flesh gave way to slimy skin, and small human eyes grew to the regular size of the Grompin's. His hair retracted to give way for the odd leaf-like things on his head. Before long he was back to his old self.

"Mizol did not like small human body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Espionage Empty
Espionage Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Espionage   Espionage Empty

Back to top Go down

Espionage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Event Archives :: ONI-