Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Invitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Invitation - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Invitation - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty
The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Kitty's face looked confused, who could possibly have the book? It couldn't have been Diana, she wouldn't know how to use it. Temperance wouldn't have been able to use it either. They were the only other Dagmaer's alive aside from...someone she'd rather not mention. "Are you telling me there is another living breathing Dagmaer?" 

The Dagmaer line had been coveted among witches, but the greatest threat among witch hunters. There was a reason Kitty and her family had lived in an isolated village in the mountain side. They were the last of the Dagmaer's and they were hiding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Legion
Level 3
Legion

NPC
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:59 pm

"Of your bloodline there is one whom you thought deceased. You were wrong. He now aims to use the book against you and destroy you. However, these feeble matters are of no consequence to me. You came seeking knowledge and earned the right to it. As such, I will honour your resilience and reward you with that which you seek."

Draetheus's corrupted avatar suddenly approached her from the side and breathed a hose of energy into her chest. The act only caused minor pain and only lasted a few seconds before he finished. The avatar then broke down into dust and joined the mist surrounding them. It was then Kitty would have felt it. Some sort of special ability to track the book. Suddenly, she would know roughly where it was located. But this still didn't tell her who had it and Legion chose to leave the individual's identity ambiguous.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
The Invitation - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
The Invitation - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Kitty coughed, the energy had also hastened her healing, all her injuries disappearing and she stood up straighter. Kitty's annoyed and angry expression melted into a calm mask, her eyes calculating as she stared at her mother's avatar.

"You may act as if you don't care about the book.  But you do. I know you do. You want that book because you know it's the key to freeing you." Kitty sucked in a breath, exhaling it slowly. 'You want me to finish what someone in my bloodline started. Not going to happen.' She didn't speak these words aloud, but she figured the look in her eyes said it all. Kitty gave him a slight and respectful bow. "I thank you for your help." 

Kitty turned, looking for an exit. "Now how do I leave? Can I just use my own magic to teleport out? Or is that restricted in this prison?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Legion
Level 3
Legion

NPC
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 pm

"If that is what you choose to believe, then I have no objection. Until we meet again, young one."
With that, the floating crack disappeared and the clouds started to disappear into nothingness. The dark mist itself settled and what was left was a barren, desert landscape covered in black dirt. By now it was obvious that Legion allowed intended for her to find her own way off the planet.
Back to top Go down
Argoal the EXP Giver
Level 5
Argoal the EXP Giver

Bard
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Thread Completed

30XP to all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Invitation - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: The Invitation   The Invitation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invitation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-