Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty
Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 pm

"He gets a lot of things from me that I wish he hadn't." Dan's joke didn't seem to amuse Kitty, she just kept on stomping around the paths. "As far as I'm concerned, the world can go screen itself. The minute we fix one of their shitty problems another pops up. If the world wants to die then let it. After this ONI shit is done, I'm done." She didn't elaborate on what her being done meant, but it didn't sound good. 

Finally they came to a sort of larger circler in the maze, but Kitty didn't seem to care as her eyes burned with anger as she fixated on the closed red door. "Fine? You want more truth you beat. Have it." She snarled as she stomped up to the door. She knew the secret it wanted, even got the sense that it wouldn't open unless she said it, but she ignored it.

"I'm done with the quest to serve penance. I never had a chance at all. I was created to strip lungs of their breath, to destroy pretty little things and burn them to the ground. To bring the world to its knees and hear my name spoken only in fearful whispers. I was born to be a monster. And I like it." Her voice was hushed as she snarled at the door, but it remained closed.

"Enough of this game." Kitty reached for the knob of the door, intending to simply rip it off its hinges. But then the door just disappeared and suddenly something emerged from the bushes and slammed into Kitty. She lost it then. 

"Alright! Enough! This is NOT, let's smack Kitty around day." Kitty got up, fire dancing on her skin wildly and scorching the ground around her with its heat. What had slammed into her was just simply a garden topiary of a bull. In the blink of an eye it was nothing more than ash. But suddenly humanoid looking creatures emerged from the bushes all around her. They rushed towards her with hands outstretched for anything they could grab, it was clear that they weren't experienced fighters or even fighters at all but that didn't seem to matter to Kitty. She started ripping through them mercilessly; ripping their throats out with her teeth, forcing her hands through their chest to rip out their hearts, jumping on their backs and clawing their faces off, reducing them to ash. Every time Kitty killed one another would pop up, this went on relentlessly. But soon the humanoids kept appearing but stopped moving, simply standing still. But it was like Kitty couldn't stop, there was hunger and blood lust gleaming in Kitty's eyes and she was covered from head to toe in blood. Then suddenly they stopped appearing and Kitty stood in the middle of it all, blood dripping off of her as dozens of dead ripped apart corpses laid at her feet. 

The door reappeared and Kitty let out a growl, raising a fire encased hand in preparation to throw a fireball at it. Then she paused, the seemingly uncontrollable hunger and blood lust leaving her eyes. A thought had occurred to her. How did it know the secret she wouldn't tell, if she'd never told anyone. This was before Jebediah was even born so he would never have known. "You can't be serious..." Then suddenly Kitty's face twisted in annoyance and anger. Her eyes moved swiftly around the hedges. It was there that she saw it, a few steps from Dan there was a slight shimmering green crack in the hedges. She stomped over to it, jamming her hands inside of it then ripping it open. 

Kitty took in a greedy gasp of air, sitting up on the Persian carpet of the destroyed library. The library they had never left. "An illusion spell." "Correct." Kitty's eyes cut over to Jebediah, who sat calmly in the arm chair they had first seen him in. Kitty's eyes then cut over to Dan, "How did you..." "Get him too? It was laying dormant in the tea." 

Jebediah's wrist flicked, the book appeared floating in front of them. "Take it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Sam'anar watched and listened silently as Kitty spouted her words and tore the beings to pieces. It was true there was a monster inside her, a bloodlust that would never be sated. However she had been getting better at controlling it, these circumstances would bring out the worst in anyone. He wouldn't judge her for it at all, merely watch until she found out the maze was an illusion and they appeared back in the library.

"Well that was an insightful trip," Sam'anar commented, looking between the two. His attention then focused on the book, to which he reached out for. Carefully through his magic he levitated the book upwards, bringing a cube-like structure up from his other hand.

"It's best if the Celestials keep guard of this to avoid any... World ending catastrophes..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Kitty nodded and stood, brushing herself off as she looked around the destroyed library. Kitty looked to her son as Dan levitated the book closer to him, but upon closer inspection gold letters started writing themselves on the cover. 

The world will not end with a bang,
nor with a whisper,
not fire or ice,
The world will end in chaos,
when the Harbingers hand falls.

Then just as soon as it was read, the writing disappeared, but Kitty was too busy walking over to her son to even see it. Jebediah's face betrayed no emotion as he looked to his mother, but he did get up. Kitty stopped, her arms had been outstretched to hug him before they retracted. "You've got what you came here for mother, I think it's time that you leave." There wasn't any anger in his tone but that wasn't what caught Kitty's attention. What caught it was the fact that he still called her mother. Kitty looked as if she were going to say something, then closed her mouth and gave him a small smile and a nod. Kitty's face was guarded when she turned back to Dan, already today she had spoken way more than she was comfortable with. She actually expected him to be gone by the time she turned around, he had a habit of doing that, but allowed a small smile to form on her face upon seeing he was still there. "I'll say hello to Jaya for you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 K2DLTa9 Scholar

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Sam'anar examined the words carefully, making note to speak to the Celestials about such a warning. The book floated by his command into the cube structure he had created, sealing it within a prison-like construct. There it stayed in the air independently, the cube spinning separately from the Grimoire. Once comfortably sealed, he then turned to watch Kitty and her son for a moment, feeling a pang of sadness remembering he had to leave the mortal plane again.

"I hear she's made quite the Queen," He said with a tone of pride in his daughter. "Until next time."
With that the white lines of his magic rose around him, spinning closer until he began to disappear in chunks; almost like something glitching away in a game.

Then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Argoal the EXP Giver
Level 5
Argoal the EXP Giver

Bard
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Quest Completed

250 Quest XP
50 Post XP

@Sam'anar is now Level 46!
@KittyYoungblood is now Level 48!

Award Received: Archaeologist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble   Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boil Bubble Toil and Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2