Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

A Little Practice Never Hurts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
A Little Practice Never Hurts C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
A Little Practice Never Hurts DQtpig0 Archaeologist
A Little Practice Never Hurts K2DLTa9 Scholar

A Little Practice Never Hurts Empty
Duel#1PostSubject: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Before Departing Oblivion
"Well I'm ready," Dan said, fastening a leather glove on his right hand. "The Judge will open a portal for us in under an hour, apparently he has more important things to do than help us." With the glove fastened he then looked to Kitty, a faint smile forming at the sight of her. "You know what that means? We've got time to kill." The smile became a smirk, as slowly he approached Kitty, before long ending up right beside her. "I think I know just what we can do." At first he leaned in for her, his eyes never leaving hers, until right before the chance of a kiss he flung forward his arm.

With magical energy he unleashed a blast of wind, aiming to send Kitty flying backwards along the room. It was enough to put the whole room between themselves, as they were only in an average sized armoury, the walls of which were lined with weapons and armour.
"Haven't had a good fight in a while, plus we can't die on this world so," His smile now became a grin as he unsheathed Blightslayer from his back. "Might aswell fit some practice in. I can't imagine years in Oblivion have done well for your fighting skills." Already he was trying to taunt her, hoping she would make the first move out of anger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#2PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:01 pm

With a dark blush on my cheeks I'd land in a heap across the room, the wind having messed up my black and red hair. "If you want to make me angry sweetheart you're gonna have to do better." My tone would be teasing, a smirk of my own on my lips. 

Getting up I'd snag a sword from the wall, swinging it around in my hand I'd get into a fighting stance and slowly make my way around the room like a lion circling prey. "And honestly, you're the only one who needs practice."

With the smirk on my face widening, I'd take a step closer to you, "Not just in sword fighting either, if i'm not mistaken I'd say your arrogance has tripled you could use a dose in humility. Fortunately I'm willing to teach you some by kicking your ass."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#3PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:20 pm

"Maybe I was trying to arouse you." Dan smirked again, now following Kitty's circling motion with his sword held firmly infront of him. "We'll see." He said quickly, before darting forward. Aiming at her chest he delivered a series of swings, alternating between left and right. If they hit their mark then it would be great, but even if she managed to block he hoped the multitude of attacks would force her to retreat backwards towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#4PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Grinding my teeth together I'd work hard to dodge each blow, although some would catch me just barely and leave small nicks on my arms as each clash of the swords would cause my to take a few steps backward. Unable to positively strike back due to the onslaught of blows. "Always such a flirt aren't you?" I'd say this with a roll of my eyes, obviously not buying into his taunting. 

Attempting to dodge another strike I'd duck downwards, swinging my foot out to try and knock you off balance.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#5PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:45 pm

With each step he pushed her back Dan readied himself for a sudden change in his strikes, however before the chance came a swing came for his legs. Knocked down slightly by the kick, he shot out his spare hand, reaching for Kitty's sword arm. Aiming to grab her by the wrist and restrict her weapon's movement, he'd also send a stab up at her thigh, hoping she might be unable to block it.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#6PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:50 pm

The triumphant smirk that had been on my face for a brief moment would disappear as I nearly pitch forward as you grab my wrist, jerking my hand to try and get it free. I'd grunt and clench my mouth shut as I feel the sword connect with my thigh along with a burning sensation, blood spilling down from the wound. 

Trying to make the best of the situation I'd pull my other arm back and make my hand into a fist, sending it forward aiming to hit your face with great force if it connected.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#7PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:58 pm

"Agh!" Dan grunted as he recoiled backwards from the hit to the face, losing his grip on her arm. Knowing that her sword was now free again he let himself continue to fall back, transitioning his movement into a backwards roll which allowed him to stand up again, now a few meters away from her. Again he raised his sword infront of him, ignoring the slight bruise on his face.

"You fight dirty, not fair."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#8PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm

A devious smirk would make its way onto my face as I stand up straight again, getting into a fighting stance and twirling the sword in my hand. A chuckle would escape me as I look at the slight bruise on your face. 

"Alls fair in love and war sweetheart." Darting forward, I'd aim a few slashes at your chest hoping to knock you back a bit if they hit their target. "Then again, you're the one who decided not to make any rules before hand, you should be happy I aimed for your face."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#9PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:25 pm

Blocking the first two slashes in quick succession, Dan would then twist his sword upwards on the third. This way he hoped to lock their blades against each other, allowing him to move in close and stare her cockily in the face. Keeping pressure on locking the blades together, he'd return a smirk.

"Getting hot in here, isn't it?" Dan couldn't help but make the joke, as he tightened his grip on Blightslayer and focused on the runes etched along it. Soon enough the blade set alight, fire running along it's edge and threatening to cast embers on Kitty's face. It would be now he would let the locking of their blades go, and step aside to bring his sword around and swing for her back as she hopefully moved past him.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#10PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:31 pm

"It is getting rather warm in here," I'd smile slightly with an amused look in my eye, "but I can handle a little heat." My blue eyes would watch as the fire runs along the edge of the sword before you move the blade away. 

Trying to react quickly, I'd attempt to move past you to attack from the side, bringing my sword back before swinging it forward again to hit with immense force if my attack was successful.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#11PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:43 pm

With his sword out of place, Dan's arm took a cut along the side. Grimacing in pain he quickly spun to face her, holding his sword forward whilst keeping his wounded arm back. Sword still aflame, he dashed forward again, this time going for a direct stab through Kitty's stomach. Should it go through her or not, he would also send a kick to her legs, hoping to either push her off his blade or push her away should she dodge the stab.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#12PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Realizing his intentions too late a hiss of pain would slip past my lips as I feel the sword go through my stomach, a burning sensation in the wound would cause me to stumble slightly added with the kick to the legs. Dropping to my knees a bit of blood would drip out of my mouth, another streak of black forming in my hair. 

My moves would be slightly sluggish as I move off the blade, falling onto my back and scooting back a couple feet with my free hand to my stomach as I try to get my bearings as my back hits the wall. 

"S-Shit." I'd curse quietly under my breath, looking upwards I'd smirk slightly as I take notice of a knife hanging on the armory wall. Forcing myself to get up I'd quickly snag the knife and whip it forward, aiming for the shoulder that's connected to your sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#13PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:43 am

The sound of flesh parting came from Dan's shoulder, but only when he looked to see the dagger lodged in it did he feel it's pain. Nevertheless he continued forward, dropping his sword along the way and reaching for the dagger inside him. With a rough pull he ripped it from himself, causing him to grit his teeth.

Kneeling down before Kitty, he placed the dagger to her throat and looked her dead in the eye. Despite the pain he managed a small smirk, before leaning in to kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Duel#14PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:50 am

Sighing softly I'd lean in briefly before pulling away. Running a hand over my face I'd glance away as another streak of black appears in my hair.

"Fine. You win. For now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duel#15PostSubject: Re: A Little Practice Never Hurts   A Little Practice Never Hurts Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Practice Never Hurts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-