Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty
A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#1PostSubject: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:36 am

He woke up in a cold sweat. "Ugh," he grunted as he sat up. He blinked a couple times and looked around. It was foggy and he could barely see. He felt the grass. Wet. It was early in the morning. "Where am I?" he said. "Who am I?" he asked, even more confused. He felt around for anything that was familiar. Finally, his hands found a small notebook. It's cover was made of black leather with white stitches used for designs. It had a pen holder with a pen. He quickly flipped through the pages for something that would help. Blank. "WORTHLESS!" he yelled as he through it. The book landed on the cover and the pages parted away from the back cover, revealing a message. He walked over to it and picked it up. He read the message out loud.
                                   "Dear Marythu,
                                    If you are reading this then a number of things have happened and in short, you lost all your memories. Listen, different things will help restore your memory. First, you need to know your name. On the back of the cover is your name written in various languages. There is also a picture of you and a mirror beside it. Once you know who you are, you need to know what you are. There is a shop located south of your location. Ask for the Scythe. If you don't remember what that is, it is the staff with a crescent blade at the end. If the shopkeeper knows what you are, he will attempt to kill you. Here is some money to buy the scythe, Good Luck"

He flipped to the back of the front cover and once he saw everything on it, he remembered his name. Marythu. Next stop. Weapon shop. Just as he was about to head off, a voice said, "Hold it, where do you think your going?"...
First one to continue is the owner of the voice.
That means your character said hold it, and you can continue.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#2PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:53 am

"Hold it, Where do you think you're going?" Marudon yells from the distance, "Wow, what luck I've found you here. I've been wandering this forest for hours." He then waited for a response, only to get none. "Well are you heading of somewhere that has some sort civilization? if so can I join you? I fought some nasty stuff on my way here, it is probably best not to travel alone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t307-marudon-korodin
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#3PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:59 am

Marythu was in shock. "Umm, actually, I can't remember much. Take a look at this message and tell me if you know where this shop is. If so, you are more than welcome to come with. If not, we will look for it together. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#4PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:08 am

"Hmm," Don takes the note form Marythu,"Well I haven't seen any shops lately but I have passed a clearing just south of here, perhaps we may find what we are looking for there." Don then promptly climb to the top of a near by tree to see if he can see what they are looking for, "I can see black smoke coming from about 50 meters north." he then jumps down and states, "that maybe what we are looking for."
Back to top Go down
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#5PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 am

Marythu then heard something. Two people were talking. He signaled his newfound companion to him. Marythu listened as he two beings spoke. "No way. I don't believe something like that would be lying around." "It was lying right next to a dead kid's body." "Where is this body?" "It was right here. Anyway I grabbed it and sold it to the shopkeeper 50 meters North of..." His voice faltered and Marythu heard footsteps heading his way. "Well, looks like it's a demon" "I'll kill him" But he wasn't looking at him, he was talking about Marudon. He then pulled out two long daggers and walked towards Marudon.  
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#6PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:45 am

As he cleans himself of leaves and branches from the jump down, he said "Well if walk there now we can make it there soon, so shall head of--" he then turns to find not marythu, but a Lycan brandishing twin daggers in a battle stance, "What's a demon like you doing around these woods? doesn't matter, what matters is that there is a big bounty for demons and I feel like it is my luck day."  Baffled at his statement, Marudon says, "Are you sure you want to fight me?" he then ignites his hand with fire, "Because I am not sure you do." he said with a smug grin on his face. The lycan then jumps towards him but Marudon quickly burns the ground beneath him and singed the fur on his arm. As the lycan runs off, Marudon starts to bask in his glory not noticing another person is right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#7PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:57 am

"Hmm, a Lycan was he. No doubt he would turn on me. I thank you, demon. I am a vampire. I don't think any further explanation is needed. Now, can I help you?" said the person behind Marudon. He was shooting worried glances at Marythu. Marythu remained emotionless. "Tell me, what do you know about your friend over their?" the vampire asked Marudon. It was clear the vampire knew something Marythu and Marudon did not. He was concerned, not for both of them but for Marudon.
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#8PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:25 am

"Well I just met him a few minutes ago. So not much can be said" Marudon said while nothing that the vampire is keeping a close eye on Marythu, "Although it would seem that you and your Lycan friend that just ran away, are interested with my new friend." He then un-sheaths his blade turning it towards the vampire, "That tells me that you now more than either of us, since he has forgotten everything." Marudon then lunges towards the vampire and pins him against a tree, "I think that it is better for me to be asking the questions, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#9PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 am

Marythu's yellow eyes flashed, and next thing he knew, Marudon was no longer pinning the vampire to the tree but instead, a clone of Marythu. The second the blade touched the clone, it dissolved into thin air. Marythu had saved him. "That only furthers my suspicions." Marythu handed him the note. "I see. Come with me to the weapon shop and we will see if my suspicions are true. And demon, watch yourself, because if I am correct, we will BOTH run the risk of suffering."
Back to top Go down
Roijin
Level 11
Roijin

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#10PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:21 am

"Very well," Marudon said as he puts his sword back, "But I'm keeping a close eye on you." The three of them started to walk to the weapon shop with the vampire leading the way. An awkward silence then ensues and Marudon starts speaking, "Okay if we are going to travel for any long amount of time, we need to at the very least introduce ourselves to one another. I'll start, My name is Marudon and I am a demon."
He then waits patiently for the others to do the same. only to warrant no response.

Last edited by Roijin on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marythu
Level 2
Marythu

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#11PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:23 am

Marythu, Marudon and the vampire arrive at the shop and enter. There is another customer inside. Marythu walks up to the clerk and asks for the scythe. The clerk pulls out a hatchet and says, "Well, he took the bait!" He got up to attack Marythu but the vampire was too fast for the clerk and he bit him. Marythu grabbed the scythe and stuck it in the clerk's back, disintegrating him. Marythu suddenly remembered that he was a Reaper. "Marudon, burn this place to the ground." as they were escaping they heard the other customer yell "Help!..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty#12PostSubject: Re: A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia   A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reaper's Diary: Amnesia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-