Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Family Disputes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty
Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#26PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:25 pm

"Well this is a certain change of pace," he thought as Kitty morphed her form into lava.
Knowing that he'd have to take the fight more seriously now, he took a few steps back as Kitty charged at him. Thinking quickly, he lifted his foot up and brought it down at a specific angle, slamming it down into the rocky ground beneath him.

The shockwaves generated by this impact were sent forwards from himself towards Kitty. As the waves traveled within the ground, the rocky surface started to explode upwards along the path, forming small cracks and crevices in Kitty's path.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Family Disputes - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Family Disputes - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#27PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Reacting more quickly than normal I would swiftly dodge the rocks, taking advantage of the rocky surface exploding I would smack a few of the rocks his way. One rock would skim the side of her face before landing beside her half melted. Lunging forward she slam her fist upward, aiming for his gut but at the very last second her lava like fist would expand and morph into a blade looking object as she continues to bring it upwards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#28PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Draetheus stepped back as she struck her fist at him. The blade almost grazing his lower jaw. With speed,  he took a few steps backwards until he was nearly in contact with his throne, putting a distance of two meters between himself and Kitty.

Draetheus then spread his hands out beside himself, and with an immense amount of force, brought them together in a powerful thunderclap. The clap sent a massive shockwave of wind hurtling in her direction, enough to put her flames out.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#29PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:41 pm

The wind would indeed put out my flames, and force me back a few feet as I breathe heavily, my rage still great. "That's it? A little wind?" I'd snipe at him, spitting on the ground before I begin to rekindle my fire, using the force of both my hands to send a massive fireball towards the throne half aiming at Draetheus, half aiming to destroy the wretched throne. The rest of my body would morph back into pale flesh, all except for my right hand the lava sword that I had originally formed morphing back into my lava like fist.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#30PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:47 pm

As Kitty grew more fire in her hands, Draetheus moved his arms back outwards, waiting. When she threw the massive fireball forwards, Draetheus quickly brought his hands together in a second thunderclap, more powerful than the first.

The second shockwave of wind impacted against the fireball, dissipating it greatly before the last few insignificant flames connected with the tips of Draetheus's fingers, as his arms were still held out. The weak flames danced along his fingers and hands before disappearing completely.

He lowered both arms to his sides.
"This little wind has gotten the better of your puny fire-based attacks, naive one."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#31PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:52 pm

My face would twist up into a monstrous look of animalistic rage, "Blow away this you overgrown mosquito." I'd run forward, flicking my right wrist to the side my right fist would expand again, morphing into a tentacle. Using the throne to jump upward and over you, I would slam the lava tentacle down with immense force, aiming to either catch your face or the top of your head.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#32PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:56 pm

As Draetheus watched her jump over him, he caught sight of the tentacle that was being prepared to strike him.
He quickly side stepped as the tentacle slammed down where he was standing half a second before.

He then held his right hand out, sharp claws extending from the tips of his fingers, which he used to swipe at the tentacle embedded in the rock. The claws sliced through the lava tentacle, however as he withdrew his hand, his claws were completely burnt off. He shook his hand, aiming to relieve himself from the pain of the immense heat.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#33PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:59 pm

I'd let out an icy chuckle, moving quickly and swinging my hand out of the wrong and towards you with immense speed. 

"My father never gave me much, but you know what he did give me?" I'd aim a powerful punch towards your gut at the same time I'd swing my arm towards you. "Power."
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#34PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:03 pm

As her punching arm shot forwards towards him, Draetheus moved quickly and caught her fist with his left hand.
Also noticing that Kitty had at the same time swiped her tentacle at him with her other arm, he grabbed her other shoulder simultaneously and twisted her shoulder in such an angle that the tentacle would be diverted from his direction. At the same time, he applied an immense amount of bone-crushing pressure on her small hand, crushing it inside his significantly larger hand.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#35PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:08 pm

A short yell of pain would escape my mouth before I clench my jaw shut, refusing to show anymore weakness than I already had. Making the best of the situation the tentacle would morph back into my fist and back into flesh before my other hand, the one you had just previously crushed, would morph into lava in your hand. Bringing my foot back, I'd slam it upwards aiming for your groin with immense strength.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#36PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:18 pm

As the fist encased within his hand morphed into lava, Draetheus quickly let go of her hand before it dealt any severe injury.

As her foot connected with his groin, he felt very little pain. He looked down at her, again amused.
"Haha, I do not possess that weakness in this form, foolish child."

Without warning, Draetheus brought his foot up and kicked her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#37PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Unable to block the kick I would slam into the rock wall behind me with immense force, a jagged part of the rock wall impaling me in the stomach as a spurt of blood flies from my mouth. At the sudden onslaught of pain my eyes would change back to blue along with my hair turning back to red and the paleness fading from my skin. 

I would grip the part of the rock wall that would be protruding from my stomach, attempting to slide forward and off of it.
Back to top Go down
Draetheus
Level 6
Draetheus

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#38PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Draetheus walked over to Kitty, as she struggled to slide off the rock on which she was impaled. As he reached her, he grabbed her by the shoulder and forcefully slid her off the rock without any kind of empathy. With his other hand, he broke off the jagged rock.

Holding her with one hand still grasped onto that shoulder, he tossed her in the direction of Dan. She landed right at his feet.

He then moved to sit down on what was left of his throne, after which he looked over to Dan.
"You should go about your business with her. Leave me be, and dare not trespass here again..."
He said this in a threatening growl.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#39PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:30 pm

I'd get up here, my eyes focused on the ground as I wipe the blood from my mouth, turning away from the both of them as I start to walk away stumbling slightly as blood oozes out of the wound on my stomach. "I will get my revenge." I'd mutter this darkly under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty#40PostSubject: Re: Family Disputes   Family Disputes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Disputes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2