Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge Ltcol_11

The reports had been coming in from the Battle of Vermire. Gordon Malik had everything laying in front of him. He had been going over the damage reports from Vermire and the reports from the Naval ships. There has been enough damage that it’s obvious enough that the Asmodians had upgraded some of their weapons. He let out a sigh but paused. He noticed a file that’s labeled, “Civilian Casualties”. He immediately opened the folder and went over its contents. There were cruise liners that had gotten caught in the first initial assault. Four Void Citizen ships had been destroyed. The death toll was over 4,000. His first clenched as his brow furrowed at that number. He slammed his fist on the table and ran his fingers through his hair. Placing the folder neatly on the desk. He stood up as the door opened. Warrant Officer grade 4 had walked in. “Sir, the spy probe is back with results. All information is here within the files.” The warrant officer handed the documents to Gordon Malik. “Thank you Warrant Officer, that will be all for now.” He said as the Warrant Officer saluted him and left. Gordon Malik picked up the file and stared hard at it. He wanted revenge for what they did to the Empire. He leaned against his desk as he opened the files.

Everything in the folder told him what he needed to know. The Asmodians indeed haven’t upgraded their ships in a longtime. They left vapor trails and it had been easy to track them. Foolishly, they landed in a nearby system. Pruna IV, that’s the system they had retreated. His mind raced with ideas on how to deal with them. He went through the list of ships, ground units, and preparations they have done. He could tell they were expecting the Nypherians to strike back. He didn’t want to disappoint them. He closed the folder as he began to formulate a method of attack. He walked over to the transmitter in the middle of the room. He took a device out of his pocket and pressed a few buttons. Placing the device back in his pocket. An image came on and Jim Vaknor appeared. “A pleasure as always Grand Admiral. What can I do for you?”. Gordon Malik smirked but he stood straight and never let his emotions get the best of him, in fact he is trying to hide his excitement. “Plans, Grand General. I have gone over the files of the result of our defense with Vermire. It’s looking like the station took minor damage and civilians entering the station at the time were killed.”. Jim Vaknor crossed his arms. This is unfortunate new for him to hear.

With civilians dying like that and possibly dying in the vacuum of space. The idea of it shakes him to his core. He looked back at Gordon Malik, “I assume you have a plan?”. A grin flashed across Gordon’s face, that was all Jim needed. “Indeed, I have a plan. This is obviously going to need all hands-on deck. We need to coordinate everyone and I do mean everyone. We’re going to wipe out the Asmodian fleet and kill Ammit.” This made Jim Vaknor raise an eyebrow. Killing Ammit would be a huge blow to the Asmodians. A High-ranking officer, one as high as him killed, it would be glorious. “I will make the preparations on my side and you will do your preparations on your side.”. Gordon Malik agreed with a nod and the communication was terminated. He walked back to his desk and sat down. He pressed a button on his intercom, “Warrant Officer, bring me the paperwork for the preparations for war.” He sat back and all he could think about was the war. He smiled as this would be the greatest test for all of the current Warrant Officers, even the Army Warrant Officers would benefit.

Within the Station of Vermire, there is a meeting aboard the large MC 2B13. The ships that hold Army personal and Nypherian weapons / AI units. This is the meeting of newly recruited Warrant Officers and for them to meet the higher-ranking Warrant Officers. At this meeting, Lieutenant Colonel Heross is standing on top of a Nypherian M446A3 Ravager. His weapon rested on his back and his arms were crossed. He is the first alien species to ever earn the rank of Officer. He had the feeling of authority around him and the experience. He stood there waiting for all the Warrant Officers to gather in the hangar. He scanned the grounds before him as he counted everyone. He came with the number of 45. 25 new Warrant Officers.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Warrant Officer Zanya Hawkeye was about to leave her quarters for her daily workout when she received the orders: A meeting on a large MC 2B13 for all warrant officers and above in preparation for the next engagement with the Adsmodians. A dangerous enemy that had almost destroyed her frigate during the Battle of Vermire not long before. She didn't want to know how many thousands of civilians had died during that battle. Despite that, her heart was set on avenging their deaths and bringing hell down upon those Asmodians one head shot at a time. She quickly found a shuttle loaded with a handful other Army warrant officers headed out to the meeting place.

Pulling up a small Datapad, Zanya spent the short flight reading up on the unclassified files of the Asmodians. They appeared to be super powered magical monsters and the exact opposite of everything the Nypherians stood for. By using magic and religion, they enslaved any race that they conquered.

Even worse than the Demons. Zanya thought to herself. She had heard the stories from survivors of the attack. The terror that Necromancer had managed to bring down upon the Void Citizens left an impression, even though she had been defeated quickly.

Zanya stepped off the shuttle's boarding ramp with a disorganized crowd of warrant officers. She quickly noted an alien standing on top of one of the Ravager tanks in the hangar, and quickly figured out he was their CO; Lieutenat Colonel Heross. She waited for the General to call for order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t369-zanya-hawkeye
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Lieutenant Colonel Heross stood there watching everyone. He glanced up and noticed the CO of the fleet was watching him from above. Captain Aersillix had been watching him, until she looked away and moved on. He smirked as that was the last person he would want to upset. He shook his head and looked back at the Warrant Officers. " Welcome everyone. Yes, indeed welcome. Today we're on a task to eliminate our enemy, the Asmodians. As you are all aware.A few days ago, we were deliberately attacked by an Asmodian Fleet, under the orders of Ammit. The station took minor damage and civilians had lost their lives in the conflict as well. At this time, Grand Admiral Gordon Malik and Grand General Vim Jaknor have come up with plans to seek out our enemy after their defeat. On a side note, if you don't know, my name is Lieutenant Colonel Heross. You have all been assigned to me and I will be your acting Commanding Officer. For all you new Warrant Officers, I will assign you to groups. You squad leader will be in charge of you and the squad. You will address them by rank and you will address me as, sir. Do I make myself clear?" he finished as everyone said "Yes Sir".

He nodded in approval as he began to pace back and forward on the tank. He had a mission to make or break any Warrant Officer that had been assigned to him. "Now, I will either make or break few of you. There are some that might quit, there are some that will break, and there are some who will climb in the ranks. For the squad leaders, they're Warrant Officer's that have reached Grade 4 and are being evaluated for the position of Second Lieutenant. Only 2 of them will make it. The positions that you're in is a competition, as positions are limited. Now, if you have any concerns. You must forward them to your squad leader. Now I will go down the list for all the fresh blood and assign you.". He began to go down the list. Naming the new Warrant Officers and placing them in one of 15 Squads. he finally came down to the bottom of the list. " Warrant Officer Grade One, Zanya Hawkeye. You will be assigned to Squad Zeta. Your squad leader will be Warrant Officer Grade 4, Zung Blajai. Now I have gone through everyone and you will report to your Squad. Dismissed!" he said in a  booming voice.

Very soon a Warrant Officer Grade 4 and ten other Warrant Officers walked up to Zanya Hawkeye. The Squad leader looked her up and down. "So, you're the other new Warrant Officer I have to train? Ok, follow me, Grade One. " the Squad leader said. He held a strong posture as he walked. With many years of service within the Empire, he had earned his right to walk and talk the way he does. They walked through the ship as they made their way past many bunk rooms that other squads were in. The sounds of yelling and military order could be heard throughout the ship. Soon, the squad arrived at their bunk room. " OK, pick a bunk and report back to me once you get comfortable." he said as he walked out of the room and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Squad Zeta, Squad leader Zung Jlajaji. Zanya went over these a few times in her head to make absolutely sure she would remember it. This was her second real assignment, after all. The new Warrant Officer approached a group of ten officers and one who appeared to be the leader. Zanya gave a formal salute to the leader as he approached.

"So, you're the other new Warrant Officer I have to train? Ok, follow me, Grade One." The Grade 4 Officer said, motioning for Zanya to follow. Something in Zanya told her that he wasn't happy with training a new soldier. He probably thought of her as a liability. No matter what, the sniper was prepared to prove her worth. She quickly chose an empty bunk close to the entrance and marked it as hers.

"I've chosen my bunk, sir" Zanya reported back to Zung Jlajaji. She awaited further orders.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Everything is a bit chaotic. The squad leaders are yelling at the new Warrant Officers, the chants from the other squads, and the sounds of boots hitting the ground filled the air. This is the biggest test for any Warrant Officer. Zung Jlajaji, the squad leader waited outside the bunker room. As the rest of the squad showed up for orders,the squad leader nodded his head. "OK, everyone. On me and follow.". The squad marched in formation and all other squads were also doing the same. A few murmurs here and there as Warrant officers from the Navy were watching them. A few took notice of the "alien" that had recently be recruited after the conflict of Vermire. The Army squads made their way towards the briefing room. However, this wasn't any briefing room. This large section of the ship had every Warrant Officer in it. Even Warrant Officers from the Navy were filling in the room to sit down. The large circular room had rows and rows of chairs. A large 3D mapping device sat in the middle of the amphitheater.

As everyone filled in," Attention on Deck!" someone yelled as Captain Aersillix walked on the stage. Everyone stood up in attention," As you were.." she said. Once everyone sat down the device came on and the lights went off. " My name is Captain Aersillix. I am the Commanding Officer for 10 fleets. This fleet including. You're on my ship and you will follow the rules. I expect the best from you and only the best.Now, the Asmodians are in a nearby system. The name of the system is Pruna IV. The Asmodians have landed there and are setting up shop. They have their remaining fleet guarding the planet and they're setting up defensive lines on the surface of the planet. They know we are coming. This however is not an issue for us. " she removed a small device from her pocket and clicked a button. The image of the planet that is controlled by the enemy came up.

" As you can see the enemy fleet is hovering around the planet. They're using dark magic to create a defensive shield around their ships. This is an old style of magic and it's been a long time. My ships have already upgraded enough to break through their defenses. My Warrant Officers know their tasks but the Army does not. I will leave you with your CO. He will give you your instructions." she said as Lieutenant Colonel Heross walked onto the stage. He was handed the device and he saluted the Captain. They exchanged salutes and she walked off.  He stood there as he turned off the device and place hand held item in his pocket. " Navy Warrant Officers are dismissed and are to report to your stations." All Navy personal got up and walked out. He waited until they were gone before he continued. " I hope everyone got situated."  " Yes, Sir!". He nodded his head in approval from the response. " Now, we are the Army. We fight to the death against our foes and to protect the Void Citizens. Our mission is simple. Your squad leaders have your squads assignments. You will prep for conflict and make sure that all of your gear is in perfect condition. Once you have checked, report to your Squad leaders and prepare for conflict. You will be assigned to a Battalion and don't be alarmed. Cybernetic's and other Nypherian AI's will refer to you as either Sir or Ma'am. You're Warrant Officers and you will be treated by your rank! Dismissed !"  Everyone had gotten up and made their way to their gear.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:52 am

Zanya focused intently on every word, making sure she fully understood everything that was said, it all boiled down to the Navy taking out the shield of dark magic, then the Army assaulting the surface. Essentially an annihilation mission. Though Zanya got a feeling that destroying the Asmodian army would be much easier said than done. Some of the files she'd read earlier put them on equal footing in the past. The navy commander claimed that the Asmodians hadn't upgraded any of their tech since the last conflict, but something in Zanya's gut told her otherwise. She was determined to try even harder to take them out.

Zanya followed her squad to the armory, where everyone was assigned a locker which contained their chosen combat gear. Most soldiers were suiting up in heavy combat armor, assault rifles, grenades. The kind of gear that would virtually make them walking tanks in the eyes of most enemies. Of course, some troops were taking their specialty roles. Such as combat engineers grabbing mobile turrets or medics grabbing repair and healing tools. Zanya opened her locker and immediately picked up the XRS 2198 Sniper Rifle stored inside and linked it to her cybernetic eyes. It was one of the shorter range sniper rifles, but it was fast, deadly, and most importantly; light. She attatched a shoulder strap and grabbed a BH 21 Combat Jumpsuit. While not as tough as the other armors, it was also light and flexible. Perfect for a fast relocation. After suiting up, she loaded and linked up a pair of XH 75G Automatic Pistols. After grabbing spare ammo packs, Zanya reported back her squad leader.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:43 am

As everyone prepared, there is already a battle raging on the planet. The Nypherian fleet had already engaged the Asmodians. The battle itself had already been raging on before the Warrant Officers had left Vermire. Over Pruna IV, that battle had been raging for at least 3 hours. The Asmodians were outnumbered, 5 to 1. In between the front lines, with the exchange of fire, it more looked like a blur of light. The explosions erupted on both sides as both tried to get the edge on the other. The fleets job now was to break through the lines and make way for the landing party. The Nypherian fleet began to slowly push through. The fire from the fighters, exchanging fire around the fleets, seemed like a dance of light. The flashing colors of explosions and cross fire between the fights. They seemed to light up the ships around them. On the ships, the Warrant Officers were hurried on their landing craft. The landing craft is a tight fit, the Nypherian soldiers in the front, the Cybernetics in the middle, and the Warrant Officer team in the back.

Theta, the Senior Gunnery Sargent, she got up and looked around. “Sir, all accounted for in our squad. All Nypherians and Cybernetics ready for combat.” She said with a salute towards the Warrant Officer Grade 4. He saluted her back and he stood up. “Ok, everyone listen up. This is it, our moment of truth. We just hope once our ship leaves warp over Pruna IV, that the fleet that’s already engaged with the enemy. If they haven’t we will be easy picking for the Asmodian fleet. Once we are on the ground, we are meeting up with the 15th Armored Division led by Lieutenant Colonel Heross. We’re going to meet up and push through Asmodian defensive lines and make a beachhead. Our job is to make way for the others. We are the firs on the ground and the last to leave. Death to the Asmodians! For the Empire!” There was a tickling feeling in everyone, which meant they had just entered warp. It only lasted for a few seconds as a loud crack and they had just left warp. The battle around them could be heard. Loud bangs, explosions, the sounds of battleships firing around them.

The ship they were in shook violently. The new Warrant Officers were terrified as they glanced around nervously. The same violent bang shook the ship once again. It is obvious the ship was being targeted. The buzzer came on as the light went all red. The landing ship shook as it began to move forward. “Detached, we are on our way planet side. Looks like the fly boys did their job, now we do ours. Kill those bastards!” the Lead Warrant Officer yelled as he put his helmet. Theta, the lead Sargent, looked around at the new Warrant Officers but stopped at Zanya, the only one who didn’t look terrified. She put her helmet on and looked away. The ship left the cruiser as the sounds of war were even louder now. The ship shook violently as the explosions and the concussions of incoming fire shook the ship. The red light turned yellow and a buzzer followed. The lead Warrant Officer stood up, “Side Six, move fast and clear those Mortar holes. Once you hit the ground I want 5 men a group. You take out a group of them but not on one Asmodian, it’s a waste of ammo. I will see you on the front. “The ship had finally entered the Atmosphere. There were no windows on the ship, just a metal box. The should of rounds hitting the ships, echoed inside. The sounds of explosions erupted all around the ship. The ship hit the ground with thud and the light turned green. A buzzer followed and the door opened. Instantly a magically round fired right inside of the landing craft.

The explosion ripped opened the entire craft. Sending Zanya outside of the craft. Her vision was blurred, her ear’s whistling, and blood ran down her face. When she finally came too, she could see almost everyone didn’t make it. Only a few Warrant Officers Grade One’s and a few Cybernetic’s. Theta came up to her, “ Ma’am, are you ok?” said she went over Zanya’s injuries. “We’re really lucky but our Squad Leader didn’t make it. Most of his body is gone. You’re in charge of the Squad now. However, we still have our orders. We must push up and meet the Lieutenant Colonel. Keep your head down, the Asmodians enjoy picking off stragglers. Stay with me Ma’am, I have to keep you alive!” she yelled over the sounds of conflict. Tanks rolled by and the Nypherians moved with them.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

The faint rumbling didn't bother Zanya at first as she sat alongside her squad in the dropship. Then they started becoming more violent. As if someone were shooting at them. The sniper gripped her rifle a little bit more tightly.

She should have seen it coming sooner. Just after the dropship landed, a blast of magical energy ripped through the compartment, blowing Zanya and the other nearby officers outside. Her frail body tumbled through the air. Wind rushing over her exposed face and blurring her vision. She swore some of the debris from the blast had cut a gash across her forehead. Zanya closed her eyes and waited for the worst.

Much to Zanya's surprise, she came to, staring up at the distant flashes of light from the naval battle above. One of the other Warrant Officers had found her and checked to see if she was ok. Zanya groaned and sat up.

"I'll be fine," she said, applying a bit of medi-gel from her field kit to the wound on her forehead. With any luck it wouldn't scar. "Round up any survivors you can find and link up a local channel. We're all going to make to the Colonel." She lifted her sniper rifle and activated lethal mode.

The other warrant officer nodded and rounded up the rest of the survivors. Four soldiers in total, and an entire battlefield to cross. The odds weren't looking too good.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:34 pm

It’s pure chaos. The front lines were just in front of Zanya. The fire from the Nypherian tanks, the sounds of Nypherian gun fire, the Artillery flying above her head, and the mechs walking past her. It is pure and utter chaos. The Warrant Officers from other squads were already pushing up. The Cybernetics were running along with them as well. The squad ran along the tanks. A few Warrant Officers had been struck by magical projectiles. They fell to the ground and never got backup. The Behemoth tanks, the largest tanks in the Empire. Had moved in front of the squad. The mini command center began to fire off massive ion round from its twin cannons. The blast is so powerful that it makes people go deaf for a moment. The tank then began to take a lot of fire. Magical rounds either explodes on contact or simply bounce off. The armor of the tank is extremely thick. One of the Cybernetics, Theta, waved over the squad. “We have to stay behind the tank. We go out there in front of it, you’re a dead man. We stay with it, the Nypherians will be our support. Once we get to the trenches, we will have MG’s lined up by the HO1’s will be tossing a lot of heat on those Asmodian Bastards!” she yelled over the sounds of conflict.

The radio came on, “Front lines have been made. Our target is the enemy HQ. The HQ is stationed at the mountains in front of us. We must hold this line and wait for the next wave to come and help us push further ahead. There are a few cities that are in between us and the mountain. We will have to fight for every inch.” The radio went silent as quickly as it came on. “Cities? There is no way the Asmodian’s could build cities that fast. Unless…” Theta said as the got over the hill. Just below was the trenches and in front is the burning ruins of a city. It’s the home of another species. The Asmodian’s choose this world to enslave and kill the population. The smell of death hits your nose and the pile of alien bodies were everywhere. The squad jumped into the Trench and the Lieutenant Colonel is already there. He’s looking through binoculars at the enemy on the other side of the clearing. The exchange of fire is fierce. The energy and magic bolts were crossing the clearing constantly.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Zanya kept her head low as she led what remained of her squad through the chaos of the battlefield. Magical rounds flying left and right, the distant thumping of Nypherian plasma fire mixed with the sounds of whatever dark magic the Asmodians mustered in resistance. The sniper noted several warrant officers and cybernetics organizing behind one of the massive Behemoth command tanks, she and her squad tapped into their radio chatter as they moved forward.

Apparently the Asmodians were even more dangerous than the briefing had suggested. Straying out from behind the tank before the trenches were in place was practically suicide. Though they didn't have to wait long before they received the orders to charge to the trenches and hold the line.

This was a job perfect for Zanya. She quickly found a position just behind the trenches with enough cover, ready to pop a round in the head of any Asmodian who dared to show their face.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:53 am

The Nypherian soldiers jumped into the trench. Shots passed over the heads over everyone within the trench. There is also exchange fire that's also being sent from the trench back towards the Asmodians. Dirt scatters everywhere with each magical round that strikes at the trench. A large Behemoth tank rolls by and sits just in front of the trench and stops. It begins to take most of the attention from the Asmodians. It fired upon the enemy and smoke slowly pours out of its recently fired cannons. The shots and cries from the other Warrant Officers could be barely heard over the sounds of conflict. More and more soldier poured into the trenches and the numbers began to rise.

A Nypherian HO1 jumped in and began to set up its anti tank machine gun. It took the gun off its back and the weapon began to take form. The weapon expanded into it took shape. A massive Machine Gun was now placed and aimed at the enemy. One more Nypherian jumped to the side of the gun to handle the ammunition needs of the gun. The gun then opened fire on the enemy. The power of the rounds shook the dirt that the gun rested upon.  Dust and small rocks were kicked up by the power of the gun. Its massive blue energy bolts tore through enemy defensive lives. Zanya's sniping had also helped keep the enemy from taking out the heavy machine gun placement.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:44 am

Every shot was clean, aimed with purpose. Zanya made sure not one second, or round, was wasted. The noises of the battlefield were naught but background, she was only distantly aware of the noises, booms, and battle cries that floated around her. All that mattered was the routine.

Target.

Breathe in.

Shoot.

Breathe out.

Repeat.

It kept her breathing calm and the dull thumps of her sniper rifle rythmic like the bass drum in the orchestra of the battlefield. Any Asmodian was methodically killed with frightening accuracy. Zanya distantly noticed the emplacement of an anti tank cannon and she shifted her focus ever so slightly to defend it. In moments, the rapid pulsing of the cannon joined the symphony surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 am

More and more gun placements had been set up. Which then led to more and more heavy fire that were now being tossed at the Asmodians. Time went by and the causalities on both sides begun to grow. Though, none of it mattered for the Nypherians or the Warrant Officers. It's a pride matter and the representation of their people. " Incoming artillery support! Keep your had down! Cover your eyes from the explosions!" someone had shouted. It's near impossible to figure out who said that but it didn't matter. An artillery strike went a push order is coming. The sky is then filled with streaks of missiles. The echoing sounds of many missiles arching over the sky. They landed upon their targets with deadly accuracy. Green balls of fire erupted from the enemy line.

A loud stir came from the Nypherian trenches as they all began to yell. Nypherian Ravager tanks poured over the trenches and out towards the enemy trenches. That was the sign, all soldiers jumped over the trenches and out towards the enemy. They all ran towards, guns drawn, and firing in the enemies direction. The tanks took fire but they covered most of the Nypherian soldiers running just behind them. Behemoth tanks also began to move forward as the Mech Nypherian soldiers began to move along with them. Some of the remaining Asmodian soldiers were trying to hold the line against the Asmodian push. They died instantly as the numbers and firepower out matched them. The push took the enemy trenches and poured into the outskirts of the city. Trench warfare turned into city warfare. The two forces fought over the old ruins of another species that had been either wiped out or they're currently in camps at the moment.

The city conflict is far worse than the conflict between trenches. Zanya's squad had recently fought their way into one of the taller buildings on the outskirts of the city. The buildings now had bee taking tank fire and weapons fire. " Ma'am! We cannot move up! The enemy fortifications are too strong in the city. We have to wait for tank support!" Theta said to Zanya over the sound of the war going on. A Nypherian HO1 ran up the stairs and began to set up a heavy tank  MG weapon. With a few snaps and a supporting Nypherian there for ammo support. The weapon began to fire and unleash hell at a nearby building. The massive green plasma bolts ripped through the side of the building. An Asmodian fell out of the window, missing its arm and it the ground bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:45 am

The Nypherian charge was faster than Zanya had ever expected. It was akin to a tsunami. Unstoppable, relentless, and utterly destructive. The Asmodian forces were annihilated under the wake of the oncoming Nypherian horde. Their soldiers charged with almost reckless abandon with no regard to their own life. What really mattered was victory and their pride as a Nypherian citizen and soldier.

City fighting was much harder than out in the fields surrounding the alien metropolis. Zanya found few opportunities to use her rifle, forcing her to use her dual automatic pistols. A deadly pair she put to good use. No Asmodian that came into her sights survived her deadly accuracy while the few remaining squad members covered her back as they battled up one of the many skyscrapers until they reached a standstill with Nypherians and Asmodians filling neighboring buildings. Nypherian gunner teams had set up and began ripping apart nearby scyscrapers while waiting for support.

"Ma'am! We cannot move up! The enemy fortifications are too strong in the city. We have to wait for tank support!" Theta shouted over the sounds of battle.

"That might be the case if we try to keep our men advancing down the street," Zanya replied. She checked the charge levels on her pistols and reloaded. "But we need to press the advantage."

An Asmodian magic missile tore apart several soldiers who were closer to the window.

"Nevermind," Zanya said as she lifted her sniper rifle. "Okay everyone," She ordered, "Stay in cover, and stay alive. We need to wait for another tank assault!"

The Sniper holstered her pistols and reactivated her rifle, quickly headshotting any Asmodian who dared look in their general direction alongside the constant thumping of heavy MG fire and her fellow Nypherians' rifles.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge Mutate10

The exchange continued for a few hours. Deaths on both sides. The feeling on the battlefield changed when a loud shriek filled the air. A few of the Warrant Officers stopped and looked around. They had never heard a sound like that before in their lives. A few of the Nypherians looked around but backed away from the window. The heavy MG stopped and it was pulled back from the window. Missiles from the M8B0 Firestorm flew by the buildings with Nypherian soldiers in them. The missiles struck the buildings, massive green balls of fire erupted from the buildings. Sending glass and metal everywhere and raining down on the ground. Another loud shriek echoed in the war torn city. A group of A01 Nypherian SF's finally reached the floor they were on. They made a nod towards Theta and she turned towards Zanya.

"Things are about to get a lot worse. We have shriekers inbound. Stay away from the windows and fire your weapon from the inner parts of the building. We now know what happened to the people that use to live here."  Theta said as the heavy MG began to fire again but this time is was placed away from the window. The A01 Nypherian SF's fired their specialty weapons out the windows. A creature like arm pierced through one of the Warrant Officers and pulled him out the window. The screaming only lasted a few minutes until blood splashed against the window. A shriek could be heard and a large thing creature with long claws jumped through one of the windows but it was met with Nypherian fire and it dropped to the ground, bleeding to death. The remaining Warrant Officers were cowering at the sight of the monster.

A call came over the radio," Allied Monolith has been created and on the move towards the city. Hold out just a bit longer. Tank support and artillery are on its way."
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Shriekers is what the Nypherian special forces called them. It took a while before Zanya could get a good look at them herself. Some kind of perverted beast with an unhinged jaw and blade-like claws everywhere there shouldn't be. Their ear piercing shrieks made her want to hide and cover her ears.

Almost. 

Then a blood splattered claw swiped a warrant officer away from where he stood, and a few blood curdling moments later, a shrieker came crashing through the window. The Nypherians who could ran away, those who couldn't were swiftly sliced in half  by the creature. Zanya even put two rounds through it's waist in hopes of forcing the creature to fall down, but it didn't stop the thing's onslaught. She had to come up with a different plan.

She grabbed a plasma grenade off the belt of a nearby soldier, whether he was cowering in fear or dead she couldn't tell, and started running towards the Shrieker. The sniper had to carefully calculate her maneuver. Any slight misstep would get her and probably every other soldier on the floor killed. She pulled the pin and tossed the grenade towards the shrieker's gaping mouth and jumped back the way she had ran, the shrieker's horrid claws only grazing the bottom of her boot.

A pulse of plasma energy later, the shrieker's head exploded and it dropped dead. Then radio chatter started again.

"Allied Monolith has been created and on the move towards the city. Hold out just a bit longer. Tank support and artillery are on its way." the operator said calmly. 

"Okay guys," Zanya said, turning towards the slowly cowering, "Aim for those things' head. But don't worry too much. We've got support on the way."
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#17PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:42 am

The conflict within the city had begun to shift. The Nypherian Monolith had parked itself outside of the city. Hundreds of tanks had begun to move within the city and the Firestorm tanks were among them. They began to burn buildings and radiation was also being released to fight the creatures. More waves of Nypherian soldiers began to pour into the city. The shots of gun fire began to rise and echo within the dead city. Tanks slowly moved up the streets as they were being escorted by Nypherian soldiers. "OK, all forces,move out into the streets as bomber squads will be clearing the way in front of you" a voice said over the channel. Nypherian fighters flew through the city. Sweeping shots that were taken at enemy controlled buildings.

The Squad Zanya is in charge with began to pack up. The Nypherian HO1's grabbed and packed up their heavy machine gun's. The specialist AO1's covered their exit and watched the stairs as they made their way down. Shrieks could be heard and Nypherian tank fire following the shriek.The tanks had begun to pick the shriekers off one by one. The squad made their way to the street and tanks slowly went by and the Nypherians on the street's covered them as they exited. The Firestorm tanks then began to light the buildings on fire. Over 9000 degree Fahrenheit, melting away the steel and burning the building. The heat and power each tank slowly began to melt it all away. It is then followed by releasing weaponized radiation, killing any of the mutation monsters that it could. The wave of Nypherian forces began to burn each and every building they can across. Nypherian bombers flew over and bombed any and everything in front of them.

Missiles and cruiser missiles rained hell on the city in front of them.A combination of bomber explosives and missile support fire began to clear the way for the push. The Nypherian officials were tired of the city to city combat.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#18PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:40 am

Clearly someone up top was tired of losing men in street combat and decided to just destroy the city. Zanya's squad quickly rounded up and began following a pair of nearby Firestorm tanks that were burning down and irradiating the nearby buildings.

Most of the seemed to relax and enjoy the breather they got, however short it would be. Zanya, on the other hand, kept a keen eye out for any possible enemy that could jump out of the burning rubble. Despite the incredible destruction the Nypherian army was doing to every inch of ground, something about the lack of resistance put her on edge.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#19PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:11 pm

More shrieks could be heard as the Nypherian push become slower. They all kept their sights infront of them and making sure way is clear. Asmodian magical rounds were being fired at them now. There were some Nypherians who had gotten hit by some of the rounds and fell to the ground, never to get up again. There were some Warrant Officers who had also gotten hit by the onslaught of Asmodian magical projectiles. The tanks and soldiers began to fire back at them. The large green balls of fire erupted down the ruined streets. The screams of their enemies could be heard as shrieks began to rush them.A Small swarm of the came out from the shadows and tried to pounce of the Nypherians. This turned the gun warfare into a deadly hand to hand combat scenario. The shriekers could not get at the tanks, their armor is too thick, but they could get at the ground units. The XM3B Nypherian Mechs were providing enough support. They towered over the Shriekers and tossed them around. One of the mechs had grabbed on and crushed is head with its hands. Tossing it aside, it began to take Asmodian fire, shrugging off most of it. The tanks and Mechs began to move forward as they made the effort to take most of the fire and shoot down most of the Shriekers that came after the ground units.

More artillery support came in as the missiles struck the city sections that lay in front of them. Shadows of the retreating Asmodians could be seen. A large mechanical noise could be heard. A booming noise echoed throughout the city. The faint sounds of thumping could be heard. The ground and rumble shook ever so slightly with each thump. The Nypherian Walkers had arrived finally.
Back to top Go down
Zanya Hawkeye
Level 6
Zanya Hawkeye

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#20PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Thanks to the tanks and other Nypherian heavy vehicles, advancing through the city was much easier. She ordered as many soldiers as possible to advance as closely behind the nearby tanks as possible to avoid getting shot. The soldiers took shots at any Asmodians they saw, but the tanks and mechs attracted all the enemy fire and killed more than they could.

The soldiers advanced solemnly, occasionally checking if fallen warriors still had breath left. Those who didn't were simply left behind. Everyone was worn down by this point. Only able to focus on following orders and shooting the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#21PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 pm

The next few days had been hard on the troops. The battle for the first city had been hard. Blood had been spilt on both sides and neither wanted to surrender. Though, the Nypherians had been winning the war, slowly but surely. The city they had taken was reduced to rubble. There were parts of it were still standing or currently burning. The Nypherian Monolith had just driven through the city. It’s path had been carved out by the Nypherian Artillery. The Monolith stopped within the outskirts of the taken city. Lead office Lieutenant General Savarax, is the one overseeing the war effort. He paced back and forward, watching the 3D map of the current conflict. The battle for the second city has started. He felt impatient as he glared at the city in front of him. “Is the Artillery in position yet? “he snapped at the Warrant Officers going over the battlefield information. “Are you always this angry?” a feminine voice said from behind him. Brigadier General Mel'lith stood behind him. He scoffed at her as he gave her no response. She walked next to him and looked at the map. “Forces are moving slowly. The Asmodians are using more random attack methods.”. Savarax just growled at Mel’lith. He hated to admit but she’s right. These random attacks are hard to predict. They are slowly chipping away the Nypherian foot soldiers and Warrant Officers.

Savarax went over the positions and fronts on the map. There is one that’s pushing more than the others. He clicked on the map and looked up who’s in charge of that squad. Currently is listed Warrant Officer One, Zanya. He narrowed his eyes, “Send in new orders. Have that squad keep pushing but take a portion of their squad to flank the other squad just a few blocks on their right. The radio had come on and relayed the new orders. Zanya grabbed the radio and listened and all she could do is growl to herself. She had been ordered to take a group of Nypherians and a few tanks to go over and support the squad that is down a few blocks. There she went, towards the next squad. Her squad had begun their move to support. They drew closer towards the other squad. The sounds of conflict began to echo and it grew louder and louder. Once they came into the clearing, everything is chaotic. The new Warrant Officers were too scared to give orders and the Nypherians were just shooting on sight. Zanya’s squad provided covering fire. Once all enemies had been taken out. She made her way to the squad, “Who the Hell is in charge here?!” the Warrant Officers seemed too scared to answer. “I…I…I am” a whimper came from behind a Ravager tank.

Zanya marched over and got into the Warrant Officers face. “Why are you cowering behind the tank!? You are a Warrant Officer of the Nypherian Empire! You need to be leading this squad!”. The guy she was yelling at couldn’t say anything back. He is too scared to make a response. All he did was slink backdown into a feedle position. Zanya growled in discuss, “OK! I am taking over command on this squad!”

On the Monolith, a message within the Nypherian code had popped up. It stated that Zanya had taken command of the position. Savarax stared at the message and then at the map. Moments had gone by and now both squad were moving up. They were moving at a pace that forced the Asmodians to place more men on that side. The actions of Zanya had saved time. Within hours the city had been taken. Through the time of the initial invasion, it had been 2 months. Many of the weaker Warrant Officers had been killed. The remaining had become battle hardened. The attack on the last city had begun.  Through the weeks of conflict, this last city was the hardest to take. With block to block combat, even the tanks were having a hard time. What made things worse for both sides, it began to snow. The temperatures had dropped below 10 degrees and the snow would not let up. Streets that were once covered in city ruins ae now also covered in 4 feet of snow. It had turned into a fight that would lead people to stop and try to keep warm.

The invasion came to a very slow crawl. Tanks had struggled to get through the snow, soldiers had to go through buildings and make their own path to avoid the snow. The artillery support and the air support helped pushed the Nypherians into securing the City. It only lasted a few more days until the third and final city had been taken. Zanya stood on the outskirts of the recently taken city and watched the tanks and artillery fire upon the enemy HQ. Hundreds of thousands of them had all retreated to that point. “Well, now the fun begins…” she said as she moved forward

--END
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge K2DLTa9 Scholar

Faction#22PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:26 am

Thread Complete!
50XP Awarded

@Zanya Hawkeye is now Level 3!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis
Sponsored content

Faction#23PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge   Chapter 3: Gordon Malik's Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1