Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Discovering an Orphan (New Version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Werewolf
Level 5
Rogue Werewolf

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Discovering an Orphan (New Version) Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:33 am

Kyle was drifting through space in the small spaceship for an 6th day. He had run out of 1 ounce rations 2 days ago. He sighed and ran his fingers through his muddy, long, unkept brown hair. His pointed ears were covered by it, and it ran down to the bottom of his back. He was only wearing his leather trousers, though in his small area he had no need for modesty. He was covered in all sorts of mud and grime anyways. All he remembered was his name, how to fight, and waking up in a crate filled with mud in this 1 room ship. He was about to try to sleep when the ship lurched; then it began to go backwards. He was being pulled into somebody's ship with about tractor beam. The 11 year old transformed into a werewolf, then waited paitently. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t422-kyle-abandoned-werewolf#2492
Kris Syn
Level 1
Kris Syn

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Kris was exploring the surrounding area of a new planet (to her) when she discovered a small, 1 man pod in orbit. Curious, she activated the tractor beam on her private shuttle am and drew it in. She did not know what to expect, so she drew her bow and walked into the connection shafts of her ship. The door opened to the smaller ship and she gasped. Standing before her was a small, skinny werewolf with mud and grime all throughout its fur. It looked at her as if unsure about something, then it transformed back into its normal form. She was even more shocked. It was an extremely young dark elf, covered head to toe in mud, with long, greasy, muddy brown hair running down his back. "Hello", she said in her kindest voice, "My name is Kris Syn, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t442-kris-syn#2568
Rogue Werewolf
Level 5
Rogue Werewolf

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Kyle was shocked at the kindness in this elf's voice. He looked at himself and wondered how anybody could appreciate a walking mud pile. "...I'm Kyle" he stammered, his hands moving away from his sheathed knives, "I don't know where I am. I woke up in here like this, I stink, I'm filthy...he couldn't take it anymore. He fell to the floor and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kris Syn
Level 1
Kris Syn

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 pm

"Shhh" said Kris. She approached Kyle, and, using her nature magic, put him to sleep. She carefully carried him to her private room on her ship and filled a large tub with soapy water while she undressed him and placed him in it. She proceeded to carefully shampoo his hair, scrubbing away all of the filth on him. She felt sorry for him; the poor kid seemed to hate being filthy as much as she hated seeing it. She moved on to scrubbing the mud off the rest of his body, then removed him from the tub and re-dressed him. She next used magic to shorten his hair to a normal length that would seem normal to and elf and allow his ears to show. She placed him on her bed and wrote a note for him when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t442-kris-syn#2568
Rogue Werewolf
Level 5
Rogue Werewolf

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:59 pm

When Kyle woke, he was startled; he was in an unusual room, his hair was short, and he was clean. He sat up in the bed, and noticed a note next to him. It read, "I have washed you up and taken you aboard my ship. I jettisoned the piece of junk you were floating in, but if you want I can drop you off on the nearest planet and leave you alone. However, if you choose, I offer that I could formally adopt you into the Syn family and let you travel with me. The choice is all yours. ~Kris Syn". "Yes" Kyle said to himself, "I think I'll accept." (End of the thread).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Discovering an Orphan (New Version)   Discovering an Orphan (New Version) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering an Orphan (New Version)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1