Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Uncharted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#26PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:20 pm

"Here the plants eat you... Will you trust me?" Evan looks at her with stern look on his face. "And stay away from everything that smells like chocolate."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
Uncharted - Page 2 LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
Uncharted - Page 2 TJPZQB0 Donator

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#27PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 pm

she frowned a little bit and said. "if i cant hunt down one myself, ill use some i used, but dont follow me when i get it, i left it in my ship..."
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#28PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm

"No good... The dark is closing in..." Evan looks up at the sky a bit worried, and even Daki is getting uneasy. "We need to get out of the open, and into my cave..."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#29PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:27 pm

"hmm...very well then..." she said as she wanders into evan's direction, not quite sure what to expect of his 'cave' but again, her smoke bombs and bear could help her escape if things went sour...
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#30PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 pm

"Let's get a move on. We want to be out of here as soon as possible. We might actually have to run... How fast can your friend run" Evan looks ready to run, as fast as he can. Daki is getting more and more uneasy by the second. "Unless you want to die, we need to get a move on. Your alien animal, might be big, but there are things here that devour bigger beasts than him as a snack."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#31PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:13 pm

"well, i have an idea. my beast is much more durable than me so just let the beast follow you."
she jumps on the beast and opens one of the pouches on the armor of the beast and jumps in them, it seems this was her tent of the sort, she couldnt get a tent anywhere and thus filled the pouch with feathers and used it as a sleeping pouch.
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#32PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 1:34 pm

"As long as he can keep up!" Evan runs as fast as he can. "Get a move on!" Evan heads for a large mountain range, with little to no vegetation. "My cave is this way! It's going to rain, and you do not want to be outside when it rains!"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#33PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 3:34 pm

sylvia's beast follows evan closely, not by swiftly dodging trees and keeping up a speed but crashing through everything in sight and reaching greater speeds. trees and large rocks broke before the massive weight of the lycanbear and with the lack of structure in the later mountain area the beast reached even higher speeds.
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#34PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 2:00 am

Evan stops as he can hear trees smashing. "Do you want to get killed? Creatures out here will hear us. And there are plants here that explode, on contact."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#35PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:09 pm

the tiny elf popped her head of the pouch and said to evan. "how am i supposed to know? i dont know this planet or any of it's animals!" she says before going back into the beast's satchel, the beast adjusted it's running pattern and dodged obstacles while narrowly following evan to his cave.
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#36PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 pm

"It's not the animals that are the most dangerous! It's the plants!" Evan runs and leaps over a little seemingly innocent flower. "That there is a fiery marigold. Touch it, and it will set you ablaze!"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#37PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 1:49 pm

you could hear her voice coming out of the satchel "just get us to your cave!"
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#38PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:38 pm

"Just be careful!" Evan runs even faster now. "Keep up! We need to make it to that cave! You do not wish to find out what comes out at night!"
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#39PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:18 pm

her beast picks up the pace and follows evan closely, he could feel the warm breath of the beast in his back as they ran to the cave.
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#40PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm

They make it to the cave, and Daki heads in first, while using it's sulfuric acid mist breath to make the space large enough for Sylvia's bear. "Get in quickly!" Evan sprints at full speed towards Daki and slides right under him.
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#41PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm

the beast dug a holw in the cave with it's claws, it took a while for it to create a hole deep enough for it to lay down in. but as the hole was dug it layed in it, and as it retracted it's back barbs it looked like an ordinary bush, just very dark. meanwhile she stayed in the pouch of her beast.
Back to top Go down
mighaha
Level 5
mighaha

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#42PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:26 pm

The roar of a creature can be heard, and it's not very far from the cave. Evan and Daki works together to seal up the entrance quickly. "Are you going to help us? If that beast gets in here, we're dead..."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#43PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 1:44 pm

the beast rise from it's pit and pushed it's weight against a large boulder to block of the entrance, effectively helping to seal off the cave against whatever was roaming nearby the cave, sylvia however couldnt do much, with her being a tiny elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted - Page 2 Empty
Private#44PostSubject: Re: Uncharted   Uncharted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-