Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Werewolf
Level 5
Rogue Werewolf

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. Empty
Public#1PostSubject: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:34 am

Kyle had just finished looking over the details of the latest job he had accepted. The rich elf buying his services wanted the massive trove of gold hoarded by a dragon in the remote forests of Mytheria. Kyle knew that he would need more people for this job. That's exactly why he had sent a message to some well known risk-takers. He waited inside a predisposed "house-of-operations", so to speek, for the few people who had accepted r he invitation. He also hoped they wouldn't bail when they discovereda 19 year old was in charge.

Last edited by Rogue Werewolf on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t422-kyle-abandoned-werewolf#2492
Aiko
Level 4
Aiko

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 am

Aiko had just come back from a mission where she had to get rid of some bandits who were stealing from and destroying a town when she was given a message...no an invitation. She read out loud, "Claim massive trove of treasure guarded by a dangerous dragon in the remote forests of Mytheria." She seemed amused because she noted that these were only sent out to risk takers. She mumbled under her breath with a hint of laughter, "So I'm a risk taker".

She had also noticed that this invitation was from an elf. She had never worked with an elf before. Her friends used to tell her that elves were pathetic creatures that didn't know what modern technology was but Aiko always kind of admired them. She was actually kind of excited for this mission.

Aiko gathered her stuff and headed out to the house-of-operations where she was supposed to meet the host of this invitation. When she entered there were a few people scattered around but she knew where to go. Once she found the person who sent the message out she was a little shocked. He looked kind of young but she didn't want to say anything because she was in her twenties and looked like a 15-year-old. She didn't know what else to do so she just waved at him gesturing a hello and I'm here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t490-aiko
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Sapphire surprised to get a letter with all the trading she does. She gladly read and excepted the mission. Guess befriending a devil and facing an starved Ordriey with mantle issues put you on the list. 

She stood at the door of the "House-of-oppressions" thinking that it was odd for her to be chosen but knew she was a risk taker. She stepped into the building and looked around before removing her hood and letting her red hear show. Than she quickly spotted the only one with the confidence of a leader. she walked up to him and introduced herself. "Names Sapphire and I assume your in charge." She looked at the him than leaned agent the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t438-sapphire
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Public#4PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Johan recieved a message that instructed him to come to Mytheria."I really despise these "magical" worlds,the creatures here and magics are always confusing to the Earth-Born Hunter.However my previous experience with dragons should give me the edge albeit a small one" Johan thought as he pushed open the doors to the supposed "house-of-operations" which eerily reminded him of that backwater bar he visited months ago.

He walked in,his hat made him stand out among the few other mercs who arrived before him.He did not know who organized this show so he decided to take a seat in the nearest vacant chair.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
Level 8
Nobody

Commander of The Imperial Scarab Marines

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:28 pm

"Huh..." was Altus's first thought of the message he read inviting him to a chance at a treasure, we'll, not inviting him exactly buthe, inviting , he man whomade , hehe letter had been for... who just happened to be dead in front of him. The man was a somewhat well known and respectable merc of some renown so it was a pity that Altus has to accept  the bounty on the man's head. It always felt a bit bad to kill another merc but, it was par for the course with this line of work.

The letter had came in just a moment after the man died with Altus digging through his pockets and finding the message on a little screen. If he had gotten the message any sooner, Altus would never had known about it but, that was his luck to be able to come across these sorts of things. By Altus's calculations, the quest was forfeit to him since he was now the owner of the dead dudes stuff so, he decided to risk it and follow the lead.

That had been weeks ago and after some travel and turning in the body, he found himself in front of a group of other mercs and the sender of the message who appeared to be almost his same age. It was comforting knowing that he wouldn't be the youngest one there buy, a little off putting since he was usually on his own and not worried about inexperienced leadership. It was a bit quiet and that bothered him so he decided to get things started. "Hey yo! So, treasure hunting group people right? Yall got names? Codenames? Whatever? Might as well have something to call you all right? I'm Altus Reine, standing in for uhhhh....." He checked the message for the dead guys name " John Hargrove? Yeah. Him. He ain't coming. He's busy. Being dead... or whatever."
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t527-altus-reine
Mortimus
Level 9
Mortimus

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Mortimus slowly raised his head as his console flickered to life, a message written across it. Wiping away the thick layer of dust he read the message. Hm... Mytheria... Dragon... Gold.  He considered the message carefully. Being dead he had no need for food or water and so money wasn't a problem. But Mytheria is a magical planet and an opportunity he couldn't afford to miss. Also the chance to study a dragon, one of these legendary creatures. Mortimus grabbed his hat and long leather coat, wrapping it around his ancient military armour, riddled with bullet holes.

He arrived at the mentioned meeting place and opened the door. Inside was a very strange collection of people. A glance over them told him what he needed to know. Human... body armour... no markings... merc. Another human... maybe... cannot see face... strange hat... crow mask... similar to doctors at home. Human... female... armour... similar to male merc... coincidence... military background... perhaps. Another female... human... child?... 14-18... no... older... not much older. Finally he looked at the leader, the one who had called them together. Male... elf... young...unexpected... similar age to female... familiar? A lightbulb blinked in his empty skull. He'd met this boy before. Mortimus nodded at the group, his hat and scarf covering most of his 'face'.
"Evening."
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t447-mortimus-vrax-nekrax-detective
Aiko
Level 4
Aiko

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#7PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Aiko had watched many people arrived. She never knew that there would these many more people. Seeing that some people were talking and introducing themselves she went ahead and did the same. "Well, I am Aiko. Nice to meet y'all" She dipped her head in respect and showed a big but fast smile.

Suddenly, she realized her hands were resting on the two handguns on her side which made her look hostile. Her face turned red as she was slightly embarrassed but she dropped her hands to her waist and silently waited for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t490-aiko
Rogue Werewolf
Level 5
Rogue Werewolf

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#8PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:28 pm

"Well," Kyle said, "Isn't this a fancy group. My name is Kyle; I am a werewolf, mercenary, rogue, and leader of this mission. I expect that somebody will question my leadership due to my age, so before you do you might consider looking up the bounty on my head."

He studied the group carefully; there were three humans, 2 female one male, someone dressed as a crow, and a skeleton with an amazing trench coat and hat. Mortimus, he thought to himself, remembering him from an odd encounter on a straded ship.

"I already know Mortimus," Kyle said to the group, while simultaneously nodding to Mortimus, "so why don't you guys introduce yourselves to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t422-kyle-abandoned-werewolf#2492
X-Calibur
Level 39
X-Calibur

The Exiled Gurand

The Imperium
Officer
Alive

Awards
Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

Public#9PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Johan stood from his chair,adjusting the bandolier on his trenchcoat. His face was hidden by his mask,its lens hid his eyes as it reflected the light.

"Well might as well go first" he said as he bowed his head a bit."My name is Johan Zyl,I consider myself one of the best hunters and marksmen in the galaxy and by taking this job I hope to improve my reputation." Johan observed each member of the crowd carefully before continuing."I encountered a dragon before in my travels and I hope my experience could assist us in our contract."

He took his seat once again and placed his rifle on the table next to it.He watched as the rest of the group introduced themselves
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 10
Sapphire

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#10PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:39 am

Sapphire pushed herself off the wall and dropped her hood. she was unimpressed by the previous statement cause she herd the story but she decided not to mention it. 

"Im Sapphire. X UNCA. I Can pilot any ship and shut any gun. I once fought a demon and won. I stand on the wild side and like most of you have a bounty on my head." She said in a stern voice. "I also have the ability to control fire and heal others. Witch Will be needed to defeat the bloody beast." She than leaned back agents the wall.

Last edited by Sapphire on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t438-sapphire
Mortimus
Level 9
Mortimus

Character
Neutral
Officer
Alive

Awards

Public#11PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:10 pm

The skeleton coughed and stepped forward, taking off his hat, revealing his white skull. "As our employer pointed out." He nods at Kyle. "My name is Mortimus, Mortimus Vrax. I'm a private detective. To be honest, this isn't really my forté, killing dragons and all but my skills may be useful. I also have a moderate knowledge of magic." He looks over the group with his empty eye sockets. "If you'll have me of course." He replaced his hat back on his head and wrapped his tattered coat, riddled with holes and tears, around himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t447-mortimus-vrax-nekrax-detective
Nobody
Level 8
Nobody

Commander of The Imperial Scarab Marines

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Public#12PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Introductions went about giving Altus a chance to evaluate those around him. It was a interesting bunch of people, surely more than plenty to take down a dragon. The leader seemed sure of himself and the fact that he openly told of a bounty on himself in front of a group of mercenaries very much showed his inexperience and/or cockiness. To Altus, it was the kind of mistake that could get one killed but, Altus atleast wasn't going to be the one to try. He didn't need more enemies and the bounty wasn't going to be enough to even make it interesting for him. He was more focused on making contacts and allies for future jobs. Once the bone daddy was done talking, he decided to interject once again.

"Again, I'm Altus Reine. Just in case yall missed me saying my name earlier. I'm just a merc, I geuss you can say I specialize in explosives and heavy guns. This dragon probably is gonna need a heavy hand and I'll be the man to slap the lizard down with a good Ole grenade backhand if you catch my drift. Now boss man, let's get to the nitty gritty. What's the plan, wheres our supplies, and what's our cuts for this?" He said rough and eagerly, as if it was the only thing that matter and atleast for Altus... it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t527-altus-reine
Sponsored content

Public#13PostSubject: Re: Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.   Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime. Empty

Back to top Go down

Assembling a Group of Mercs for the Job of a Lifetime.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1