Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty
Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#1PostSubject: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:24 am

Hello, greetings. I am InnistradWalker. My name is inspired by the Plane Innistrad in the card game Magic the Gathering, I, Obviously, am an enormous nerd/geek, although role playing is my heart and soul. My literacy is an utmost importance to me, a post that exceeds a paragraph is satisfactory work to me. My life has been difficult, but is nothing compared to those who i strive to comfort in their times of testing. I do quite a good amount of art, mostly sketches and doodles. My art skill in my mind needs alot of improvement but it is the bare minimum of 'good' in my eyes. I am a Freshman in high school and i am ready to face the challenges of 10th grade. I hope to meet alot of friends in my time here on this site.
Back to top Go down
Elias Bishop
Banned
Elias BishopBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:05 am

We're a pretty small site tbh, so you'll get to know everyone pretty quickly. 

Though I feel I should point out that one of our few rules here is originality. You can take all the inspiration you want from MTG, but make it original and your own. In the meantime, have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t227-elias-bishop#1720
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 am

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
ElegantDiscordian
Level 22
ElegantDiscordian

Leverian Legionnaire

Character
Neutral
Cleric
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Bear
Level 7
Bear

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Nice, welcome aboard! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t247-xumarz
Lineak
Level 27
Lineak

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Welcome to the party pal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t506-lineak
Nobody
Level 8
Nobody

Commander of The Imperial Scarab Marines

Character
The Imperium
Mercenary
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Ahh a fellow MTG player! From the best plane at that! Gotta say, I love that plane. For me, Gisa and Geralf's zombie war made the place sooooooo good! It's a pleasure to meet ya by the way!
Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t527-altus-reine
Aiko
Level 4
Aiko

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t490-aiko
Sponsored content

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker   Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker Empty

Back to top Go down

Innistrad Welcomes You Planeswalker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Misc. Archive :: Misc. Archives :: Newcomer's Area-