Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 6: A Life Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Chapter 6: A Life Change Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 6: A Life Change   Chapter 6: A Life Change EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:56 am

Lucifer looks over the headquarters desk and sits down in the biggest chair there starting to look at papers Synth has written for expansion earlier. He finds out that Synth did exactly what he asked for, an expansion that went all the way to the mountains he pointed. However, he looks at the price of the expansion it said 100,000 coins for this to happen and need's Sar'Gos's approval with it. Lucifer puts his hand on his fore head saying "Ah this can't be good. Sar'Gos hates my gut's. I don't know how I can ever persuade him to approve this" as he sighs and puts the paper back down onto the desk. Once he read the paper someone knocked on the main castle door Lucifer then says "It's open just come on in" Synth opens the door with a younger person right next to his side saying "Lucifer, this is Fein. He's the new guy every one was talking about earlier" as they walk up to the desk. Lucifer stands up and walks over to Fein putting his hand right below his chin saying "You speak? Hmm?" Fein shakes in fear and says nervously "Y-yes sir I just didn't want to make a bad impression on you sir" 

Lucifer smirks knowing he's got him right where he want's him mentally and says "Well. Synth why don't you show Fein around the place. Get him familiar with the Kyrokians too" as he lets go of his chin and laughs while walking back to sit down near headquarters desk. Synth says "Yes will do" as him and Fein both walk out of the castle together. Synth closes the door behind them and says "Listen, I know he's a scary guy and all but he won't hurt you, just stay on his good side that's all" Fein looks at Synth and gulps in fear asking "What happens if I do get on his bad side?" Synth laughs and looks at him while they're walking and replies "Well then that's the last time your gonna be on anyone's side" Fein looks at him and then down unsure if he made the right decision on coming here to live with a leader like that around.  

Synth walks with Fein to the crops showing him that's where the village farmers work at. Synth then walks him near a church and says "I wouldn't go to that church though if I were you, some weird type of stuff going in there recently" as he points over to the church on the right across the castle. Fein looks at it for a bit then wanders off looking at Jessica from afar sitting at the well alone. Synth comes closer to Feins side and says "That's Jessica, the widow queen. Hmph. What a shame ya know? You should go talk to her some time, maybe you two will become married and she won't have to worry about being lonely any more" Fein looks at Synth and smiles a bit saying "Yeah she is cute, so maybe I should some time" Synth looks away though and has Fein follow him to check out the rest of the place. 

They both walk through the whole kingdom but a certain place caught Fein's eyes, it was a military fort for Lucifer's army he plans on building up. Synth stands from a distance as Fein then wanders off and walks over there looking at all the weapons that were out on the desk and military equipment that was set up everywhere. Fein begins to try and touch one of the equipment and Synth says "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Mufasa doesn't like randoms touching his stuff" Fein stops what he's doing and thinks about it for a second then grabs the pistol off the desk not thinking of the consequences. Mufasa comes out of the fort and see's Fein with the weapon saying "Hey! Who are you and why are you all touchy touchy on my stuff huh? That's my pistol! Fork it over huh?" as he reaches out his hand so he can retrieve his weapon back. Fein hands it back to Mufasa replying "I'm sorry gosh I didn't know this was yours" as he walks back to Synth standing at his side.

Mufasa says with an upset tone "Oh great, another local who doesn't know right from wrong, it must be from hanging with Synth too long" as he walks back into the fort of his. Synth looks at Fein and says "What did I tell you?" Fein shrugs saying "Hey it was worth a try" They both chuckle after that sentence and continue spending the rest of the day walking around Lucian. Once the guide was complete and to an end, Synth brung Fein to a guest house where he can live at and gave him the key to it. Synth says "Just don't blow this place up. That's all we really care about" Fein smiles and says back "No promises" as he grabs the key from him and starts to walk to the door then opening it and going inside leaving Synth outside. Synth says to himself as he's standing in front of his house "Goodness what are we gonna do we these people" as he starts walking back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 6: A Life Change C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 6: A Life Change DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Chapter 6: A Life Change K2DLTa9 Scholar

Chapter 6: A Life Change Empty
Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: A Life Change   Chapter 6: A Life Change EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Thread Complete!
20XP Awarded

Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Chapter 6: A Life Change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1