Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards
bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month
bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back TJPZQB0 Donator

bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back Empty
Public#1PostSubject: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Spectre was sitting in her office on apex 122, she had issued  large bounty of 350k on her daughter's head, in the details it shows that bounty hunters had to visit her for further information, spectre not only missed her blonde elf but she was also worried for the health of her, she knew sylvia often got herself into trouble with these bizare morals of her. the bounty has been on her head for 2 days now but she was wanted alive delivering her dead would result in arrestation, as stated on the contract. perhaps with such a threat on the contract she wouldnt get anyone to take the contract...

[ooc: upon taking the contract in character and only after that, follow this thread: https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t775-hunted#4771 ]
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#2PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 pm

His ship docked at the station. He left the station and made his way towards the marked location. He had heard of someone wanting to find her lost daughter and have someone bring her back. He made his way back into the officer and didn't bother knocking, too formal. "So! You need someone to find a long lost girl and odd enough it says "foolish" on the notice. How do you want her dead?I can have her bleed out if you life. Maybe! A gun shot to the head, my preferred style. Though, if you want her alive...that's not my style. If you insist, it will cost you double. Cause you know, if you're good at something you never do it for free or cheap."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#3PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:29 pm

"i believe i have mentioned on the notice that i want 'my daughter' alive, like any mother would, if i want someone dead ill just send my faction after them...350k units is what i offered in my signal, i also mentioned there i wanted her alive" she says with a toxic tone, she already has a feeling as to where this is going, this man was going to try and exploit what little emotions she had left. she once was like this herself: evil, self centered, greedy and ruthless. she reckoned this man could be much more like herself, she also knew a specific evil redheaded elf that tried things with her daughter that might like this bounty hunter, but she refused to add dirt to already murky water, they would have to meet on their own she thought.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#4PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:41 pm

He got up and flipped the chair around, having the back end facing her. He sat back down and rested his arms on the back of the chair. He leaned forward a bit as he rested his chin on his arms." A mother after her daughter. That's a bit cliche, I think I read a book like that once. A bit over dramatic in my opinion but still a good read. Too bad the daughter got killed by Demons. Little bastard never saw that coming!" he laughed to himself as he stood up from the chair and his body language changed. He moved the chair out of the way and leaned over the desk, leaving his hands on the desk as support.

"I need to know information. Her height, weight, her habits if you know them, and her preferred method of attack. I won't do a job that has little or no information and surprises. Call me old fashion but I don't trust every person that puts a wanted poster out on someone. I don't care the reason why you want her back nor the problems in the family. I just want information on my target."
Back to top Go down
RescueRanger
Level 40
RescueRanger

The pirate queen

Former Moderator
The Imperium
Pirate
Alive

Awards

Public#5PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

"if you can see her coming, you'll recognize her. she is very pretty, green eyes, blonde hair, light body. she prefers to wear a dark green hood over her armor. she prefers tosneak around her opponents, if she percieves you as a threat she will either kill you from the shadows or let her big animals deal with you. she's the hardest of us to exploit in combat considering that she prefers to keep a distance and remain undetected, i actually have a picture of her here..." she took a picture from her desk and gave it to the bounty hunter. the picture depicted a young pretty girl embracing the woman sitting in front of him. the picture also depicted the rest of the immortals on the picture. but it looked like some sort of family picture, except for the fact they were all wearing armor of some sort, and that most of them werent even related.
Back to top Go down
Defaox
Banned
DefaoxBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Public#6PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:13 pm

He took the picture and looked it over. His data banks memorized the photo and stored it into his data banks. He ignored all other comments that the woman had said to him, only after he had heard about her attire. The picture is good enough and the animal is also good information. He had fought many beast and aliens in his life time. He had no worries nor fear within him, he isn't capable of them. He turned and walked out of the room.

He had what he needed and he made his way towards the hangar. He didn't care for the drama between her and the kid, but he felt like there was more to the story then she was letting on. If it was so important, why not go herself? Either way, he is going to make her pay for not being completely honest with him. There is one thing that annoys him more than anything else, lack of information. He got onto his ship and left the hangar. He entered warp and left the system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public#7PostSubject: Re: bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back   bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back Empty

Back to top Go down

bounty hunters, Bring me my foolish daughter back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1