Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Of Mead and Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#1PostSubject: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:32 pm

((Open Rp. Feel free to Join. This is really just an "exercise" post so I can get back into thenswing of things with the help of you guys. So don't take itntoo seriously or anything. ^~^ ))

In a far, and otherwise empty corner of a homey looking inn sat a rather sinister looking young man. The inm itself was packed. Passing traders seemed to be the primary clientele , which could be seen as a bad sign. Several long tables were occupied by locals, travellers, foreigners and anybody else who wished to join really. The other, smaller tables were also occupied by people who were indulging in great food and drinks. While some attempted to strike a conversation, others could barely speak a word whilst eating what must have been delicious food. Even most of the stools at the bar were occupied, though nobody seemed to mind more company.A young bard sat slumped by the fire, plucking a lazy tune on his lute as two older men debated loudly nearby. Both of them had obviously had more than his fair share of mead, and were unabashed as they roared angrily about the ongoing hostilities involving fellow traders. Meanwhile. a mixed elf, already feeling out of place, further detached himself from the rest of the inn as he kept his hood over his eyes and kept quite as he observed all from a distance. No one seemed to be paying him much attention except for the occasional awkward glance which was quite normal for him.
He found it best not to involve himself in gatherings such as this especially where large drunken men were concerned. The ongoing power struggle had never really been of particular interest to him as many of the males simply wished to prove their dominanance by rashly chugging mead and hurling the most insults at each other, or even getting into brawls and starting never ending feuds with one another.

"I swear I've heard rumors about this place.." he thought to himself and waved away a waitress as she offered him a drink. "Judging by the current populace in my direct line of sight it could be something dangerous,possibly life threatening.." he groaned nearly praying for something exciting to happen as boredom began to take its toll on him and his patience wore thin. "Keelah, Why am I even here? They're just rumors." He muttered before straightening up and beginning to make his leave
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Of Mead and Men C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Of Mead and Men DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#2PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 am

[ OC: Hey I might hop into this but I just wanted to know what time period this is, is it medieval on Earth? My character is a fairly old vampire so it would be okay for her to just pop in I suppose]
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#3PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 am

[ OC: Well yeah actually it is.. I decided to keep things simple for the time being that's all. Feel free to have your vampire pop in at any time
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#4PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:40 am

A young girl slipped in at that moment, looking about 18 with fiery red hair piled into a messy bun on her head. There was dirt on her face and a red dot just under her lips, one which she hastily wiped away. She was dressed in typical peasant fashion, a white blouse tucked into a long black skirt with a corset/underbust over the white blouse. "Clarisse! You can go home now, sorry I was late." She called out to the waitress, one hand messing with her hair as she walked over to the woman. There was a few red dots on her hand, her canines just vaguely sharper than the average humans. Occasionally it took Kitty a few minutes to fully put her fangs away after a feeding.
Back to top Go down

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#5PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 am

He immediately paused as a flash of red hair caught his eye just to his right. "And who might you be?" He thought to himself as he sat himself back down curiously and began to observe her "You smell different... But why?" He pondered as he looked over her face and figure and even began to observe the specks on her skin that she hastily swept away. "Hmm." He shrugged this off and nearly lost interest in her entirely before she called out to Clarisse and he caught sight of her vague canines. "Something's off....hmm." He huffed and shrugged as he ran a hand through his hair . "ah well that's enough of an excuse to keep me slightly interested. If only to awkwardly are." He mumbled not recognizing a vampire when he saw one

((I'm god awful at this....*cracks knuckles* Oh we are so gonna fix that ! °^° ))
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#6PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:23 am

"Oh thank god Kittiana, I was beginning to worry." Clarisse hugged the girl before slipping out the door, waving the Kittiana as she did so. The red head quickly made her way around, taking orders from the people in the inn before she made her way to the man in the corner. The smile on her face was slightly forced, her bright blue eyes staring at him. He smelled different from the average human, it put her on ages. "Hello there Sir, would you like to order anything?"
Back to top Go down

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#7PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:45 am

"Hmm? Oh nothing ,Darling. I'm just fine but thank you." He smiled warmly and placed his hands together. He was absolutely sure now that she had drawn closer, her scent had become nearly overpowering . "I'll shout if I need anything ringwe er (cold one). Now go on." He chuckled and smiled as he wrapped his suspicions and inquiries in an all too sweet tone that was rather ironic due to his cold and pale appearance. He motioned for her to move on and held her stare as her ice blue eyes stabbed io his. "You're trying to figure me out as well aren't you?" He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#8PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Her eyes narrowed in the slightest before she moved on, walking over to a group of rowdy men who were demanding a drink. She took down their orders and headed for the bar, giving the barteneder the orders and waiting at the edge for them. Her blue eyes scanned the room again, landing on the stranger. She was so intent on staring at him that the bartender had to nudge her to get her to stop and take the orders. She took the tray and headed out, passing tables and placing the drinks on the tables before one of the rowdy men smacked her ass. The forced smile on her face slipped into a deadly scowl and the beer on the tray began to bubble in it's mugs. But the girl regained her composure and turned back around, placing the drinks on the table. Soon the men were complaining of warm beer and she just grinned faintly.
Back to top Go down

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#9PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:58 am

He watched her retreat to serve the demanding customers and immediately grew suspicious as he watched her make her rounds about the bar. As she made her way back to the bartender and began serving drinks again he caught her stare before she was nudged by the bartender and eventually turned away. "Well well well...." He mumbled and caught her deadly scowl with a surprised grin. "They gotnoff easy....the fools..."

((OC: Sorry I'm tired ATM x.x ))
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#10PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Kitty made her way back to the bar and took out a rag, beginning to wipe down the bar. Suddenly one of the men that was complaining about warm beer came up to the counter and grabbed her wrist. "Oi bitch, I said my beer was warm." 

There was a dark look in the girl's eyes when she looked back up at the man. There was a very faint flicker of light around the wrist he was holding, suddenly the man jerked his hand back as if he was burned. He had actually in fact been burned, his palm slowly growing pink and the skin peeling. "You will get a new beer in a moment. Now go. Sit. Down."
Back to top Go down

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#11PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 am

((Haven't forgotten about this. But I had to take a break when I couldn't feel my skin anymore XD (I'm sick pretty much () I promise I'll try to reply ASAP ))
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#12PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:20 pm

(Oh yeah sure, health first man.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Mead and Men Empty
Of Mead and Men Empty#13PostSubject: Re: Of Mead and Men   Of Mead and Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mead and Men

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Convergence RP Archive :: Roleplay Archives :: Roleplay Archives-