Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

The Daemon Mercenary Corps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards
The Daemon Mercenary Corps LiSt9Q4 Member of the Month

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty
The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#1PostSubject: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyWed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Connor looked around the old dingy bar. He had bought this place after working his arse off for several months. He could still remember that first morning, it was only six months ago anyways. Connor had no memory of his past, only the other one in his mind. The true Demon, whose name had been lost to time, resided there.

Connor whistled, drawing the few imps in his service to him. Their small bodies clothed in brown leather jackets and pants. The shoulders of their sleeves adorned with his Mercenary Corps insignia. He ordered them to start cleaning out the cobwebs and the dust from the bar.

As they cleaned, Connor went to work setting his office and room up in the back of the building. He needed more members, and workers. As of now he only had a few imps in his service. Alas, they make dreadful mercenaries and only slightly competent workers.

Connor sent the word out through all of the dark, secret channels that he could find. He hoped that other demons of his mindset would show themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t1192-elizabeth-penry
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#2PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm

((Biammhttps://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t1138-biamm-bred-for-infiltrations-assassinations-and-mass-murders))

Biamm had heard of the old decrepid bar from associates, yeah associates.  New had traveled that the bar had reopened and that the new owner was slightly more, or less, human depending on your view of demons.  Biamm hadn't met a demon face to face that she knew of.  She had heard that some of them were hard to kill and that posed a challenge.  She was always up for the opportunity to kill something.  The desire to kill was somewhat tempered by the news she had heard of the bar.  Rumor had it the bar was a recruitment office of some kind to recruit killers...to kill.

The door swung open easy enough and Biamm's six inch tall frame entered.  She stared around at the dust covered tables and chairs and then up at the bar.  Somebody was standing there manning an empty bar.  Slowly she made her way over.  She grabbed hold of the bottom rung of a barstool and swung herself upward.  Her human level strength and her tiny weight made it easy to reach the top of the stool.

"Hey barkeep how about a drink?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t931-kaeda
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#3PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Connor looked up from his task. He had been cleaning up the bar since people tended to be wary around imps. A small voice had called out to him. He laughed as he saw the small six inch tall girl.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not the barkeep. However, if you really want drink, then leave the money on the bar and get something to drink yourself. Though, if you want something that's a bit more fulfilling, I might have some work for you." Connor smiled as he crossed his arms over the counter. He waited for the small woman to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#4PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:41 pm

"If you're not the barkeep then I think I'll just help myself." Biamm leapt from the stool onto the bar and then beyond the bar to the exposed bottles.  She pulled her sword loose and grimmaced as she swung it.  The ear piercing shriek didn't get any easier to deal with but the two handed blade did as she knew it would severing the neck of a bottle at a thirty degree angle allowing a fair amount to pour down directly into her open mouth.

"Now then not a barkeep what did you have in mind? Hopefully something dangerous and bloody.  If not you can keep it.  Oh, and you can take payment for the bottle from my wages.  I am getting wages, right?"

((( Biamms's blade https://convergencerp.rpg-board.net/t1141-drekavac )))
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#5PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:17 pm

"so your broke?" Asked Connor, a light smirk on his lips. "don't just cut off the top of the bottles, it'll spill and ruin the brand new hardwood floor." Connor picked the bottle up before it could spill on the floor, and returning to his accounting books, took a swig from it. He placed it back up on the counter and responded to the girl's question. "Don't worry, you get paid at the end of the job. This is a mercenary company afterall. And, from your answer, I guess you already accepted the job."

Connor went to the back room calling on his imps. Then he grabbed his blades and came back out. "Well, I'm heading out on a job. If you want to come then jump on." Connor stretched out his palm so that the girl could jump on, then he continued, "if not, then can you keep an eye on the place while I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#6PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:34 pm

"Broke?" Biamm pondered the word for a moment before realizing it meant something different than what she had first thought.  "This is a mercenary company afterall. And, from your answer, I guess you already accepted the job."  She had assumed that was fairly obvious although the bastard still hadn't told her exactly what the job was.  Not that it mattered.  He left for a moment returning and offering his hand for her to jump aboard something that irritated her to no end.  She was capable of walking even if it did take her...Damn him. 

She ignored the offered hand and jumped onto the man's shoulder instead.  She sat down and let her curiousity shine though.  "So where are we going and who are we killing?"
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#7PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Smiling, as Connor was going to place her on his shoulder anyways, he replied, "First: introductions. My name is Connor Valhalla, a possessed soul that can make a number of pact contracts. Now, what is your name?" Connor smirked as he tilted his head to get a better look at the woman.

They exited the building through the back door where a rather old and only slightly dingy star frigate sat. Connor whistled again, to which a number of imps responded by popping out from behind all the random debris. "Ok, does it fly?" Connor asked, several imps nodding an affirmative yes.

Climbing on board the two demons were followed by the rest of the imps. Connor made his way to the cockpit where he asked, "well, you still haven't answered. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#8PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:22 pm

There this guy went talking nonsense again.  What was a pact contract? Biamm had no idea what they were but it wasn't important.  The ship and the imps that were summoned with a whistle both of those were.  It meant power even if was only a small measure that was visible at the moment. 

"Conner I don't think I have a name.  The people they... I was called....  Shit.  Just call me Biamm."

Biamm laughed softly she hadn't ever thought about what to have somebody else call her.  Most beings weren't around long enough to have to worry about calling her anything.  Maybe a, "Bitch" gurgled out from behind a slit throat but that wouldn't do for a name now would it.  Biamm would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#9PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:12 pm

"Biamm, huh," Connor said her name a couple more times,along sure to get the sound right. "Isn't that a pretty name," he smiled, then continued, "pirates, the job is to take care of some pirates on a formerly abandoned space station."

Connor directed the few imps on board to where he needed them. Three ended up as gunners with one pilot and co-pilot. "The best part about the contract is that we get to keep whatever we find."

"Honestly, having a space station would be a lot better than some old bar, right?" Connor looked over at Biamm as he gave the go ahead for the warp drive. Then, smiling, he left the bridge so that he could plan the attack out with Biamm.
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#10PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:17 pm

"Oh I don't know it depends on the bar.  Depends on the crowd that the bar attracts and how many of them I could follow home."

The murderous gleam in her eyes would be unmistakable to anyone who had ever witnessed bloodlust before.  The very thought of what she would do to some poor unsuspecting fool was enough to send shivers of delight throuh her.  She forced herself to calm down enough to ask a few simple questions.

"How many pirates are we talking about here? Do they know we're coming?"
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#11PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Connor blinked a few times. "While I understand that you're talking about murder, it sounded like you were a hooker. Just a word of advice." He had felt a slight shiver run down his back as the six inch tall girl transformed into a deranged killer.

"As for the pirates, there are fifty and they don't know that we're coming. I only got the job a few days ago anyways." Connor told Biamm these things, secretly glad that she had changed the subject.

"oh, and when we come back, please don't kill the customers. It's bad for business." Remarked Connor. He then walled into what was his room on the ship, the only other sleeping quarters belonging to the imps. He pulled out a hand-drawn diagram of the station. It was rather simple. There were six spikes, one up and one down. The rest were put at right angles to each other. The center of the station was a large sphere, "this is the enemy, Biamm," whispered Connor, his mouth pinned into a rather serious line.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#12PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:15 am

Suddenly, a woman burst into the bar, gasping for air as she slammed the door behind her, holding it in place. She looked frantic, her hair disheveled. her face was red from exertion. "Someone, help me, please! Th-th-th-this thing is chasing me! it's going to kill me! P... Please! You have to help me!" she screamed.

The Daemon Mercenary Corps 63a9de73846b714a7e3cd22e7e3da983

As she called for the bar's patrons to aid her, wispy black smoke could be seen drifting underneath the doorway. She glanced down, her face taking a horrified look. "Oh dear god, i-"

Before she could finish, there was a wooden crash and a red spray as what seemed to be a physical shadow impaled the woman through the chest. She let out a quiet gasp, as she was yanked backwards, taking the door with her around the corner.

The was a wet slap and a thud, followed by several other wet noises. In less than a minute, the woman walked around the corner, brushing off her dress. "Well then." She glanced at the door, blinking. "Oh my, did I do that? I'm sorry. I'll be more careful next time." She looked back at Connor, her face taking on one of mild amusement.

"Fools call on demons to use them once for their power and expect it for free. An intelligent man will call on demons in the hopes of binding them. A wise man know to do neither, for demons are unpredictable. I sense demons in this building, and I'm curious. Amuse me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#13PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:04 am

Connor rushed back into his bar as an imp contacted him of a disturbance. With Briamm still on his shoulder, Connor watched as a shadow tore a woman apart and then take on her form. She, after noticing him, said something about demons. Connor smirked.

"I will ask once and only once. Do your killings off my property. All customers will protected by me and my forces. Do I make myself clear?" Connor asked as he looked the woman dead in the eye, his face a stony mask. Then, taking a few steps closer, he continued, "As for the demons, well, that would be everybody in this building and the frigate out back. Well, I'm more of an anomaly I guess. I'm a human that has formed a symbiotic relationship with the demon that is possessing me." Connor, now standing only a few inches from the woman, reached out past her and grabbed the bottle of alcohol that Biamm had so gracefully opened earlier. Then, after taking a swig from it himself, he offered the bottle to the six inch tall girl on his shoulder. Pointing out an imp Connor ordered, "Clean up this mess will ya, can't have blood and guts be the first thing customers see." Then, turning back to the strange woman, he continued, " As you can see I run a merc company made up entirely of demons. In fact, I just procured a job a few days ago. My associate here and I were just about to go and take care of it. If your still curious about this little operation, then I suggest you follow me." Connor turned around to head back to the frigate. Turning his head when he reached the door, Connor placed his foot in front of it propping the door open. He was offering the woman a chance to go in front of him if she so wished.
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#14PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyFri May 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Biamm stared defiantly at the woman / demon.  If that little act was supposed to impress her, it hadn't.  Hell she was only six inches tall and had a massive body count already.  A lone woman and a terrified one at that was not worthy of any kind of congratulations.  Now if the woman had been fighting back and the demon had the nerve to toy with her, to torture her mind, body, and soul that would be different.  Biamm could get behind that.

She heard Connor extend an invitation to join the adventure and decided to throw her two cents into the mix as well.

"If you're coming you'd better be able to do something other than kill unarmed, whiny ass little bitches like the one whose body you've snatched."

She stared defiantly at the woman almost daring her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mavanger
Banned
MavangerBanned

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#15PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:03 pm

The Child of Shadows laughed lightly as Connor insinuated that the woman had been protected. "Please. We both know that she was too uptight to ever be a true patron at this bar. As he gave more exposition than she asked, she scoffed. "I don't care about the demons. I've seen them before. I was wondering what kind of man you were to call so many of their kind to one place." she said, slowly circling him. "Clearly, you think you're in a position to control so many." she said.

She turned to face the small creature named Biamm, smirking.

"Oh, I fight meaner folk plenty. But when you plan on assassinating someone and taking their skin, you would do best to avoid intimidating looking people. Also, she was hardly defenseless. She had a troope of 'professionally trained' guards. They're all in the river now, as fish food. With her body I intended to work my way up to the leader of the city- they were quite close. But I can put that little venture on hold. I'll come with you, if only to watch your crew mutiny and rip you limb from limb." she said, walking towards the bar.

"And demon?" she said, looking back at Connor, "I'm way more than you can handle" she said, giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Level 26
Drake

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#16PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Connor smirked at the woman's last comment. He directed her towards the creaky, broken-down frigate. "If you're coming just for the view, then I suggest you stay in the cockpit. It has both the best view and the best fortifications along the entire ship." Connor said smiling. Then he turned away from the woman, with Biamm still on his shoulder, and started to go back to his room on the vessel. Bit then he stopped and called back to the woman, "If you, by chance, want to participate, then come with us."

With a confident smirk sent in the woman's direction, Connor turned back to Biamm. "What do you think of her? Should we just dump her somewhere or do you think she might be useful?" Connor asked, his human sight making it difficult to see just how powerful the woman was. He continued to walk down the corridor until he came to his room. When he entered it he left the door partially open and returned to the table with the map on it. He offered his hand for Biamm to stand on, so that he could let her walk on the table if she so wished.
Back to top Go down
Kaeda
Level 15
Kaeda

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#17PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Biamm stewed her rage simmering at a low boil whoever or whatever the newcomer was she, or it, was one cocky bastard. Cockiness had a way of coming back to bite you in the ass though and Biamm wanted to be there for it.  Hell she'd like to be a part of dragging the entrails from that one's corpse.  Conner's question was one she was anticipating and dreading as well.  How to respond to it?

"Two against fifty aren't the best odds three against fifty makes it slightly better.  Then again if she accidentally has her spleen ripped from her still breathing body I wouldn't be horribly upset about it.  Choice is yours of course but I say use an abuse the bitch before we fling her body out of an airlock."

And with that Biamm went back to studying the plans for the ship.  She knew her part was going to have to be a somewhat small one due to her size.  She also knew her blade would be able to grab the attention of anyone on the vessell.  That could be beneficial just had to find a time and a place to use it to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty#18PostSubject: Re: The Daemon Mercenary Corps   The Daemon Mercenary Corps Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daemon Mercenary Corps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1