Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty
I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty#1PostSubject: I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General   I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 pm

@DaveTheHydraKing

"Like every good story let us begin with

SOMEWHERE IN SAPCE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

There it was,a spaceship, flying thourough vastness of this oblivion we call SPACE. On board there was one man, wearing heavy suit of armor and he was ....................... cooking cookies right now while also making some delicious tea.

- Hm hm hm hmh hmh mhmh mhmh mh mh mh mhm mhh

He then sat down next to his laptop and looked through aviable bounties, one of which was on what apeared to be rather young lady.

- Oh dear me, that is quite the list of charges, hmmmm

He then sits there for few Minutes thinking about where she could have gone,

- Hmmmmm the Outer Worlds seem like a good place to start sooooooo

William "The Exterminator" Winslow then drinks his tea, finishes cookies and activates the Warp Drive and heads towards Outer Worlds
Back to top Go down
DaveTheHydraKing
Level 21
DaveTheHydraKing

Character
The Imperium
Rogue
Alive

Awards

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty#2PostSubject: Re: I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General   I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:35 pm

SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE OF APEX 122

APEX 122
APEX 122
APEX 122

With the Flower Thief on auto pilot, Jessie sat in the pilot seat. Her hat rested over her eyes as she was having a quiet and peaceful nap. Something she never really got to do. She had been so drained by her last mission, she had fallen asleep in her armour.

Her course was set outside and around Immortals territory, despite her peers warning. She assured most of them she would be fine, as she would be flying just outside of Apex, and just outside the boarders of their territory. Sadly, this is where her fault came into play.

William would be able to see The Flower Thief within the distance. The ship's bright red armour plating made it stick out like a soar thumb. The ship would of rung a few bells for William, as on the bounty sheet, it gave a picture of the stolen ship. The exact one in the distance.
Back to top Go down
degant123
Level 15
degant123

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty#3PostSubject: Re: I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General   I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:30 pm

When William saw this ship he quickly tried to opene an comm channel with Flower Thief

- Hallo, hallo? does anybody hear me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty#4PostSubject: Re: I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General   I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General Empty

Back to top Go down

I am the very model of modern Mercenary-General

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1