Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 2: Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 2: Truth C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End

Chapter 2: Truth Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:47 pm

With the Judge's guidance, the heroes would find themselves in a new realm presumably where Jaya had ran to. He had not spoken it's name at first, and so for now they were stood upon this strange realm without much knowledge of it. Quickly though they would realize this was a fractured realm, as parts of the black molten ground seemed to float apart from each other, linked loosely by small levitating rocks and pulsing energy. Visibility was limited to a short horizon, as only red smoke and fog lay further than a few meters. Lightning seemed to coarse through the sky, echoing out every few moments.

They were also not alone in this wretched land, for the sound of black gravel shifting underfoot could be heard. Red eyes illuminated from the fog, with growls and curses catching their ears. Only a thin beaten path lay ahead, the end of which was impossible to see...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 2: Truth DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:38 pm

With a scowl I would bring my hand out, a small fireball forming in my hand to give us more light. "The lightning is screwing with my nose, all I smell is electricity." Looking around I would make the fire ball a bit bigger, the darkness of this realm leaving me unsettled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#3PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Gavin also observed his new surroundings, never before having seen such a sight.
"It's like.. every has fractured.. shattered." His attempt at verbally making sense of it all was in vain, for he couldn't even comprehend what he was seeing.
"What happened here.. where are we even?
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#4PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:18 am

Moments later there were hands begin to grasp up at their feet, as if the ground itself was molded from the bodies of pale and weak beings. Their orange eyes pierced through the dark rock up at them, wretched jaws moving to form words.
"You are the destroyers... You leave destruction in your wake!" They croaked. Their grip was easy enough to walk out of, but distracting nonetheless.

Ahead the mist thinned, and a large building began to take shape. From within there shone a flickering light, almost like small fire...
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#5PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:28 am

My scowl would deepen as I glance at the ground, with a twitch of my wrist I would drop the fireball on the hands before making another fireball and walking forward again. "This is annoying." Looking up again I would catch sight of the building in the near distance. "Finally."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#6PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Gavin managed to easily wrestle free of the grips before moving forward, shaking his head in disgust. As he looked up, he also caught sight of the building, which the small pathway seemed to lead towards.
"You coming?" he asked Kitty, glancing back at her, before looking forward again and following the path.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#7PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:55 pm

As they got closer to the building, more and more hands would grasp at them from the edges. Moaning about destruction and death, they seemed fixated on the two of them. Still they would be no problem, up until they reached the steps up to the large columned building. At it's entrance stood the Judge, who turned from looking in to face the two.

"She is in there; the library." His hand gestured in to indicate the bookshelves lined up inside, stretching further than they could see, but it was clear some were on fire. "She's looking for the truth, show her it." With a bow of his head he stepped back, allowing them to pass in.

"Also, I must speak with you afterwards. There has been a betrayal on Oblivion."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#8PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:13 pm

"Screw you you crusty sack of bones." Muttering this under my breath at the Judge I would trudge forward,angrily stomping on  the hands at my feet and shoving to doors to the building open with a loud bang. 

"Jaya!" I'd shout this here, looking around to see if I can find the entrance to the library.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#9PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:01 pm

As Kitty moved past him, Gavin glanced at the judge for moment as he too moved into the library.
A betrayal? In Oblivion? Gavin had never actually been to Oblivion before, he didn't know what it was like. He assumed it was just another hell, but over time he wasn't so sure anymore.
He walked after Kitty, looking about the seemingly endless row of bookshelves.
"What do you plan to tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#10PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:07 pm

The bookshelves continued on either side for a while, some broken to pieces while others still flickered with the remnants of fire. Whatever library they were in was extremely large, to the point where they only saw the end after minutes of walking. At that end Jaya could be seen clearly, her bright red flaming wings folding out from her human body. She seemed to be knelt down, examining the books she had scattered around her. No attention was paid to the two entering, not until either of them spoke.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#11PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm

"Jaya.." There would be relief in my voice as I say this quietly, my eyes skimming over the flaming wings as I take a step towards my daughter. "Thank god you're safe.."
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#12PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:07 pm

It's like I'm not even here.. Gavin thought as he followed Kitty. He stayed at least two paces behind her, looking around rather curiously as to where they actually were. The fractured look of it all from the outside lead Gavin to believe that they may have just landed in another realm entirely.. an old, withered and destroyed realm. However this was purely speculation, as he had never actually been to another realm before, aside from Heaven and Hell.
He diverted his attention to Jaya who supported large flaming wings from her back.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#13PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:13 pm

"No! Stay away from me!" Jaya shouted in response, spinning around quickly to face Kitty. Her wings trailed around, nearly hitting them on the way. "It's not safe, I'm not safe. He can control me at any time, he made me..." She struggled to complete her sentence, thinking again of the horrific act she had committed.  Instead her hand moved slightly, and with it the books on the ground slided away to reveal a mess of symbols and shapes carved into the ground.

"I have to perform this ritual to break the connection, but he'll sense it and they'll come for me..." With fear and sadness in her eyes she looked up to her mother.  "Can you protect me?"
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#14PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:20 pm

My face would harden with determination and a hint of the rage I'm holding back would show in my eyes as fire starts to spread across my skin again. "Until I stop breathing no one is getting past me Jaya. I swear it." My eyes would slide to Gavin with a slight forced smirk on my lips, "Can you still keep up?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#15PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Gavin looked back at Kitty as she looked to him.
"On the bright side, I don't feel so guilty about a few things now."
He then looked at Jaya, addressing her directly. "What's controlling you? Who or what is he exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#16PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:07 pm

"The Starforger-" Jaya shook her head, sighing slightly. "There's no time, he can hear everything aslong as he has this connection. I'll explain everything after, answer all your questions." It was with that the air turned foul with a dark energy, as if some form of evil were approaching the realm more than it already inhabited it.

"Good luck." Jaya wished them both, before turning to kneel in her circle of symbols. With one book left infront of her, she began reading the words from it, almost chanting them. The incantation began to channel the arcane energies of the ritual, already one could feel the change in Jaya.

But with that change came the change in the air, before suddenly part of the roof shattered in a green explosion of flames...
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#17PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Through the flames above them came Eli, bearing his true demonic form. His wretched wings granted him immunity from the falling, as rubble soon settled around him. Straightening up to show his large size, he set his piercing gaze on the two guarding Jaya. Although the green of his eyes shone brightly, it was dimmed by a blindfold around his eyes and even with that it seemed he could still see clearly.

His finger extended towards Gavin, teeth gritting in anger.
"I shall handle him; take the other one!" With his words he then shot forward, a fiery green chain appearing in his other hand. With this he whipped out at Gavin, hoping to wrap them around his feet and pull in an attempt to trip him over and land atop him.

Meanwhile one of the bookcases beside Kitty split in two, another green light eminating from the source of the explosion. This time it was not fire though, but green arcane energy...
Back to top Go down
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#18PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Following the commands of her master, Alissa shot through the bookcase with force. Once between the two halves and quickly approaching Kitty, her hands lit up green again to fire two discs of pure arcane energy. One would be thrown at Kitty's left, while the other at her right in quick succession. All the while she spoke not a word, bent on pleasing her master.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#19PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:26 pm

With a snarl erupting from my throat the flames that had already been spread across my skin would intensify, "I've always hated the color green...",  the dried blood from the earlier fight burning off with a disgusting smell as I launch forward quickly in an attempt to get out of the on coming disc's course. Snagging two books from the floor, I would throw them forward with force at the girl not necessarily aiming to hit her just aiming to distract her for a moment so that I could gain some time for myself.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#20PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:52 pm

"What the hell-"
Gavin was almost caught off guard and a second before he could react, the chain wrapped around his legs and he was immediately sent to the floor.
"Urgh!"
He looked down at his legs, examining the equipment that had been used to bring him down.
"Ah, how.. original.."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#21PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:02 pm

Launching forward toward's the trapped target of his chain, Eli sent his foot to clamp down on Gavin. Once above him, he then conjured a scythe of green flames in his other hand, bringing it down on the man. He aimed to lodged the scythe's curved blade into his left shoulder, whilst yanking on the chain to further pain him.
Back to top Go down
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#22PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:04 pm

As her discs flew past Kitty, Alissa quickly threw up her hand in defense of the books. Almost suddenly a green arcane shield manifested before her, covering her full front and causing the books to merely stop and fall dead in their tracks. Eyes locked on the vampire, she kept her shield up and facing towards her enemy. Slowly she would begin to circle her, awaiting to block her attacks.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#23PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:12 pm

My eyes would hold a focused and calculating look as they run down your shield, looking for any weak spots or openings. Following your movements I would start to move in a circle, a memory from a different battle sparking in my brain as the corners of my mouth twitch upward slightly. Instead of attacking you outright I would conjure up some of my fire into a rather large fireball and aiming it at the cracked ceiling above us. Throwing it up with a force I would aim to cause the cracked portion of the ceiling above you to collapse over you.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#24PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:14 pm

Feeling the increasing tightness of the chain constricting his legs, Gavin summoned his hellfire, engulfing his entire body in it and transforming him into the skeletal Ghost Rider.

As the scythe came down towards his left shoulder, the Ghost Rider grabbed the demon's foot with both hands and twisted his upper body rightward from the waist so that Eli's foot would come off him and the scythe's tip would land in the empty space his shoulder had once been.

From this position, the Ghost Rider let go of the demon's foot and angled his elbow and, while twisting his upper body back into its prior position, slammed his elbow into the side of the scythe, aiming to do some damage to the flat side of the blade with his elbow and weight.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#25PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:58 pm

The ghost rider appeared beneath him, causing Eli to grin almost. "Ah, how much I have heard of you." His grin turn to a scowl as his foot became displaced, and the scythe lodged into nothing but stone. Just as he was about to mock Gavin for his attempt at breaking the strong metal of the scythe's blade, the blade actually broke. "Well... You are as strong as they say." A deep frown formed on his face, as he meerly dropped the scythe's handle and the chain. With both hands now open and claws extended, he attempt to slash and pummel down at the Ghost Rider, unrelenting and onfocused in his attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Truth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next