Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 2: Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 Empty
Faction#26PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:01 pm

As Kitty's fire shot up to the ceiling, Alissa adjusted her other hand and conjured a second shield upwards. The rubble fell down, all but covering her until it was unclear whether anyone could survive. Only seconds passed until the rocks parted, and Alissa shot out towards the vampire. Two more discs came from her hands, this time held in her palms ready to be used as melee weapons; aiming for Kitty's stomach in an X shaped pair of slices.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 DQtpig0 Archaeologist

Faction#27PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Quickly dodging away I would stare at the girl silently, grabbing a fallen piece of rubble and whipping it at her with force. Instead of attacking her directly I would simply be moving backwards, attempting to lure the girl away from the library. Tossing more chunks of rubble at her a thought would form in my mind as I continue to not directly attack her, wondering if her arcane magic had limits to how long and how often she could use it. I would let out a hiss as I miscalculate where a piece of rubble had landed, my mistake allowing Alissa to land a hit on my arm with her discs before I move back again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.convergencerp.net/t8-kitty-youngblood
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#28PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:42 pm

As Eli reached down to attack, the Ghost Rider parted his jaws and unleashed a hose of flames into his opponent's face.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#29PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:02 am

Stopping his attack, Eli instead brought his hands up in defense of the flames. They pushed him back and off Gavin, but a meter or so away he managed to stand his ground. Suddenly he twisted his hands, absorbing the fire and then releasing his own hose of flames; this one a bright green directed straight for the Ghost Rider.
Back to top Go down
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#30PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 am

With the discs still in hand and swiping, Alissa block the pieces of rubble coming at her with ease. Her body twisted and weaved for each strike, obviously trained in the use of her weapons. Soon enough though the walking had carried on for too long, and so she conjured another arcane shield. This time the shield formed behind Kitty, aiming to make her walk backwards into it and be unable to go further back. With no other way to go Alissa then shot forward, attempting to slam Kitty's head into the shield.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#31PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 am

I would only have enough time to move to the right enough that instead of my head being slammed into the shield it would be my shoulder. Attempting to try and take advantage of the closer proximity I would bring my fist back, attempting to slam a fiery fist into her stomach with great force.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#32PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:51 am

As he got up, the green flames slammed into the Ghost Rider's body. However due to the fact that he was unaffected by any type of element whatsoever in this form, he charged forwards, resisting against the pushing force of the flames and closing the distance between himself and Eli quickly.

As he neared the demon, the Ghost Rider used his left leg to vault his body upwards in a jump, while bringing his right knee up at an angle, intending to uppercut Eli under his chin with his knee.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#33PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:56 am

As the Ghost Rider pushed through his flames he cut them off, instead focusing on the oncoming attack. He managed to raise his arms up, taking the impact of the knee on them but still knocking his whole form backwards.
"You are a demon inside, yet you side with humans."
Stumbling slightly, he then launched forward with the aide of his demonic wings, aiming to grab Gavin's left arm and pummel his fiery-skull of a face with his other hand curled into a fist.
"Join us! Repent on your mistakes like I did!"
Back to top Go down
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#34PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 am

Smirking slightly at hitting Kitty's shoulder into the shield, Alissa then winced as she doubled over from the punch to her stomach. Now angry, she pulled herself back up and threw both her palms towards the vampire's chest, aiming to unleash a large blast of arcane energy to send her flying back.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#35PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Gritting my teeth I would prepare myself for an impact should I mess up here. Trying to move quickly I'd quickly bring my hand out and attempt to grab the girls wrist, should I succeed I would then try to spread my flames onto the girls (non fireproof??) skin.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#36PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:12 pm

As he landed, the Ghost Rider didn't have enough time to react to Eli's next move, and he felt the demon's hand grab his left arm, putting him off balance slightly.
However he was able to shift his stance to level his body weight quickly, and quickly brought his right hand up to his face, palm open, and caught the demon's fist in his hand. With some struggle and exertion of strength, he attempted to move the demon's large fist downwards away from his face.

"I exist, so that beings like you pay for your sins.." He replied in his raspy, double voice.

The Ghost Rider then steadily shifted his stance and brought his right leg up and delivered a powerful kick aimed at Eli's chest.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#37PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:30 pm

"Sins are a human construct..." Eli said through gritted teeth, watching as his fist was held back from it's target by his enemy's hand. A grunt then came as he was kicked in the chest, causing him to double over and move backwards once again, yet his fist was still in the ghost rider's grasp.
With a roar of anger he launched his free fist at Gavin, hoping in his rage to land it square in his chest and knock him across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alissa
Level 1
Alissa

Character
Neutral
Alive

Awards

Faction#38PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Just as Alissa was about to unleash her arcane blast, she felt the burning sensation on her wrist connect. Quickly the pain grew, doubling within seconds. She let out a painful scream and unleashed her blast sideways, causing it to tear through a nearby bookcase. With pain surging through her she conjured another disc of arcane in her spare hand, slicing up at Kitty's grabbing arm to try and break the grip. Should she succeed, she would then move backwards and conjure herself a shield, staying on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#39PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:48 pm

With a hiss I would let go of her wrist, moving back a step as blood drips down my arm and onto the floor as another streak of black appears in my hair. Recovering quickly I would manipulate the fire running along my hands into two fireballs, quickly throwing them forward towards the girl on either side. Knowing that it was a toss up of whether the other girl could block it in time I would also dart around the corner of a bookshelf, slamming my shoulder against it with great force to get it to topple over either in front of the girl to startle her or to create a domino effect with the other bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#40PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:57 pm

The fist hit him squarre in the chest and the Ghost Rider was sent almost three meters across the floor. With a slight grunt, he picked himself off the floor and stood straight, facing his adversary.

"Your soul has already been stained by the sins you have committed."

He then opened his right hand comletely and forged a metal chain out of flames, sending it forth for it to wrap around Eli.

"And soon your soul shall witness eternal punishment as atonement for your sins.. such is the judgement of the Spirit of Vengeance!"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Almis
Level 5
Elijah Almis

The Last Traveller

Character
Neutral
Arcanist
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Dead

Awards

Faction#41PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:13 pm

As the bookcase fell it hit nothing but the floor, with Alissa disappearing from sight. With a flash she reappeared beside Eli, both hands raised to channel an arcane shield around the both of them. Safe within the bubble, Eli smirked as Gavin's chain hit the shield and went no further.
"There shall be no judgement today, but even so I hear you stare into the eyes of those you judge." His right index finger trailed along the lining of his blindfold, smirk still visible. "Good luck with that."

"But alas it seems you have succeeded in defending the girl, a stroke of luck I might say. Next time, you will all suffer the same fate as her father." He then looked dead into the eyes of Kitty. "Your lover." With that they then both disappeared in another flast of light, Alissa's arcane powers having teleported them away.
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#42PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Rising from the ground, Jaya grasped her head and steadied herself. She seemed shaken from the ritual but soon enough she turned to face the two others. "Thank you," The girl said, now approaching a table to the side that was covered in various books and parchments. "He won't be getting in my head anymore." Confidence filled her voice, it seemed she had faith in the ritual.

"Now there's much to discuss, and I can explain alot of what you may need to know, but time is also of the essence, so ask what you need..." She left her sentence open for either of them to speak, whilst turning to sort through the books on the table.
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#43PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:23 pm

With a snarl I would glare back at Eli, "Coward!" shouting this as he disappears with the girl I would rub my slowly healing arm and move back towards the group. Refusing to meet Jaya's eyes I would go slightly white, unsure of what to say to her. "U-Uh don't play with your food?" I would blurt this out nervously before my eyes widen with the realization of how stupid I sound. Mumbling nervously under my breath I would make up and excuse of guarding the door before walking out of the room to leave Gavin to talk with Jaya.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#44PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:35 pm

The Ghost Rider watched Kitty as she left, shaking his head. He then turned back into his human form.

Gavin then turned and walked over to the table Jaya would be add and looked at her.
"Now, who is this Starforger?"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#45PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Sliding a parchment across the table, Jaya ignored her mother and focused on Gavin's question. "He's some kind of dragon created by either Celestials or Titans, the details are sketchy since most of it relies on myths." Her finger ran across a painting of the galaxy, around which a cosmic blue serpent seemed to be orbiting. "It's said he forged and placed the stars, but he didn't design the universe. He was a product of the Celestials need for a creator, and once they were done with him, he was meant to have vanished. It's assumed he was destroyed, but that doesn't make sense now that he's back."

Shuffling through more books and papers, she then brought out another painting depicting the five dragon aspects. "Another theory, which fits more to the fact that he's now somehow back, is that he was wiped of all memory of his star forging power and instead repurposed to be one of the five dragon aspects." Her finger ran across the five; red, green, bronze, black, before stopping on blue. "As the Starforger he is always depicted as blue, and the magic I have seen is blue. Malygos is, or was, the blue dragon aspect of Magic. It makes sense that he somehow rediscovered his powers and plans to use them."

Jaya then sighed, more in relief of having explain it all.
"Just theories and myths, but it's the closest I have. Even I haven't seen him in person, although..." She paused for a moment, taking it to get used to the fact she could speak without the Starforger listening. "I know where to find him."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#46PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Coming back into the room after regaining my composure I would school my face into a calm mask as I stand next to Gavin, looking down at the painting. "You said most of the things about him were sketchy right? So we've got no known weaknesses. I hope you don't think we're going straight after him unless we have a plan. Oh and um, here." Grabbing the sword the Judge had given me from my belt, I passed it to Jaya, careful to hold it only by it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#47PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Gavin was almost dumbfounded. Titans? Celestials? Beings who practically designed galaxies? It was at this moment he realised that the Universe as he had known it was very different and he was much more insignificant than he thought he was.
These supposedly were higher power beings, beings that he could simply not hold a candle towards in terms of sheer power.

"This... forger this.. Malygos. He designed our galaxy according to the myths? If so.. then how can we even hope to stand against him?"
Back to top Go down
Jaya Veilsong
Level 21
Jaya Veilsong

Queen of Phoenixspire

Character
Galactic Systems Union
Cleric
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#48PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Lowering her head, Jaya would take the sword also by the sheathe. Slowly she wrapped it's strap around her back, and then continued talking. "He can't be as strong as you'd think, or else it wouldn't be taking so long for him to move the stars; nor would he need help from others. His influence has spread towards Earth, but it's yet to reach the any of the abandoned settlements that I know of." With that she brought forward a galactic map, marking as she spoke. "If we are to restore life to the planets he has already claimed and reach him we will need your friends help; the UNSC. The Starforger is at the very center of the galaxy, and he never leaves. He must be drawing in the planets for power or just to destroy them, but either way we can't go straight in. The UNSC will need to reclaim their settlements along the way, and help take back the worlds under their influence. Once we're on a planet close enough, only then can I get you inside."

She let a moment of silence sink in as she looked between them both.
"Only a few of us can enter, but we'll still need UNSC ships. The Starforger has other... beings... as big as starships with teeth strong enough to tear through hulls. But with enough firepower they can be brought down."

"Right now though, we need to go to the UNSC, and we need to start our way towards the center. I know it seems like suicide, but I believe it's possible." Her eyes then stared at Kitty. "I'm trusting you despite the past... I need you to trust me."
Back to top Go down
KittyYoungblood
Level 33
KittyYoungblood

Queen of Nightblood

Developer
Galactic Systems Union
Elementalist
Omega-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#49PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:09 pm

I would shift uncomfortably, looking away from your eyes and speaking quietly. "I've always trusted you..." I'd then straighten up again and glance at Gavin. 

"I'm not too sure we can go to the UNSC, at least not with ONI poking their nose in everything. Assuming the supernatural hitlist is still in effect..." Trailing off I would glance at Jaya, desperately wanting to find another way where there wouldn't be the possibility of her name joining that list. 

"Speaking of that...did you find her?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Reeve
Level 21
Gavin Reeve

Character
Neutral
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards

Faction#50PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:48 pm

"I've found her, she's with Silas," Gavin said without looking at Kitty. His gaze was concentrated on the books.

"Restablishing contact with the UNSC will be tricky. The only connection to them I had was through Sebastian.. and even that has run into some problems. It's the same reason why I couldn't get Diana to Sebastian, ONI is onto us, or atleast me."

He looked up at Jaya. "But.. it's been almost three months. I could give it a shot when we get back to Earth from.." He looked around, "...wherever the hell we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction#51PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Truth   Chapter 2: Truth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Truth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next