Convergence RP Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRulesTimelineLatest imagesFactionsEventsMapSearchRegisterLog in
Click HERE to join our Discord Chat!
Remember to vote for us HERE!

Chapter 7: Expansion Approval

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Banned
LuciferBanned

Character
Neutral
Dead

Awards

Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  Empty
Faction#1PostSubject: Chapter 7: Expansion Approval    Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:38 am

As Synth then walks back to the castle he then realizes half way there he has to go meet with Sar'Gos to talk about this expansion thing that's going on. Synth starts to walk towards his house noticing it's getting dark outside so he hurries there so the Kyrokians don't come and eat his flesh right off. Everyone quickly notices its a full moon which means the Kyrokians will come out of hibernating to feed on the weak at night. Synth has made it into the house of Sar'Gos at the right time before it was too late. However, a single man outside of his house was too busy watering his grass when out of nowhere a Kyrokian came behind him and started tearing the man apart limb from limb. There was a pack of kyrokians outside and they banged on Sar'Gos's door for a bit because they say Synth go inside there but then they stop after a while and go somewhere else looking for food. 

Sar'Gos walks downstairs and see's Synth sitting on the couch waiting for him to come down. Sar'Gos says while slowly walking down the steps "I see you've made it right just before they can get you. Not very wise to be out here at such a time like this huh?" Synth nods saying "Yes it was quite close" as he changes his position on the couch having his leg cross over his other one getting comfortable. Sar'Gos then reaches the ground level with the house and walks over to the desk where Synth was sitting and offer's him some hot tea. Synth looks at Sar'Gos and says "Of course, I'll gladly take some" as he grabs the tea cup from the plate he offered. Sar'Gos then puts down the plate onto the table and slowly sits down onto the chair across from Synth saying "So I assume you're here about the expansion" he says while calmly resting his left hand onto the cane of his. 

Synth take a sip from the tea saying back "Ah yes, the expansion. You see, it's quite very important to have that in order to become a better place" Sar'Gos replies utterly "It's always something with you younger people huh? You gotta have this, have that and it's become a cycle. You guys don't ever just stop with all of that" Synth smiles and puts down the tea cup on the table. He says remarkably "Sar'Gos I know you don't like Lucifer. We can all see that very clearly, but still I think he deserves a chance, at least once to prove himself to you. He's a great leader, honestly" Sar'Gos huffs after he hears that saying "Hmph. A great leader, you must be bad at being honest then. Listen, if I approve this then can you guy's just get out of my face with all of this expansion nonsense then?" Synth takes another sip of tea and says "Yes, that would be lovely" and puts down the tea cup once again. 

Sar'Gos says "Alright then it's settled, by tommorrow morning it'll be approved, your welcome by the way" Synth smiles as he uncrosses his legs, saying "Well, I better get going then Lucifer is going to be wandering where I'm at any time soon" as he stands up to make his exit. Sar'Gos says his last sentence before he leaves "Okay, I'll hope not see you later" Synth opens the door in front of him and closes it behind him while the darkness makes it hard for him to see and a kyrokian comes out of nowhere in front of Synth. Lucifer appears with his sword cutting the Kyrokian in half while it jumps at Synth in mid air. Lucifer says "Whew. I'm a little rusty but hey I still got it. Now, come on and lets go back to the castle before more come. Synth looks at Lucifer in agreement and they head off to the castle in a hurry while they see a pack of Kyrokians come from behind them in a distance. Lucifer looks back saying "That's not good" as he has Synth run in front of him because he realizes they won't both make it in time. Synth get's to the door while Lucifer stands his ground and has his sword facing the Kyrokians ready to attack them all as he stands guard for Synth. 

The pack of Kyrokians gather around Lucifer making a circle around him and growl at him wanting to attack. Synth looks from a far from the door of the castle. Lucifer then slashes his sword at one of the Kyrokians head and cuts its neck having it bleed out on the floor crying in pain. Another one jumps onto Lucifer and has him pinned onto the ground and Mufasa comes out of nowhere then shooting all of the Kyrokians in the head with an assault rifle. As soon all the Kyrokians were dead, Mufasa blows on the tip of the barrel of the gun having it's smoke come out. Lucifer gets the Kyrokian off of him as it laid dead on his body blood everywhere. Mufasa yelled out "Well that was easy and your welcome!" as he goes back into his fort. Lucifer picks up his sword and walks back to the castle of his getting inside while Synth held the door open and then close it when they both got inside. Lucifer locks the main door with all the six locks he can use on it at once. "That should be fine for now..." as he breathes heavily from the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Almis
Infamy I
Daniel Almis

The Prisoner

Lead Developer
Neutral
Gunslinger
Gamma-Class Supernatural

Alive

Awards
Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  C1E9Nc0 Starforger's End
Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  DQtpig0 Archaeologist
Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  K2DLTa9 Scholar

Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  Empty
Faction#2PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: Expansion Approval    Chapter 7: Expansion Approval  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Thread Complete!
20XP Awarded

Back to top Go down
https://www.convergencerp.net/t6-dan-almis

Chapter 7: Expansion Approval

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1